Morlun vs Death Metal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins?

Death Metal- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/deathmet.htm

Flyattractor
Goin with the Metal.

Digi
Can't fathom Morlun winning this. Death Metal arguably lacks the city-busting (or greater) firepower of a lot of heralds, but is basically unkillable within his "weight class" so to speak.

leonidas
Originally posted by Digi
Can't fathom Morlun winning this. Death Metal arguably lacks the city-busting (or greater) firepower of a lot of heralds, but is basically unkillable within his "weight class" so to speak.

thumb up

death metal was one tough mofo.....

zopzop
Morlun still.

-K-M-
Death Metal

carver9
Stalemate. Neither can beat the other.

Digi
Originally posted by carver9
Stalemate. Neither can beat the other.

I'd argue that DM's victory over Charnel states otherwise. Or his fight with Alpha Flight, or heck, even Minion. It's not an airtight argument, granted, but I think there's a strong case to be made.

BFR is also an option, if we're counting that. DM can dimension hop.

Originally posted by zopzop
Morlun still.

Because...

guy222
DM

carver9
Originally posted by Digi
I'd argue that DM's victory over Charnel states otherwise. Or his fight with Alpha Flight, or heck, even Minion. It's not an airtight argument, granted, but I think there's a strong case to be made.

BFR is also an option, if we're counting that. DM can dimension hop.

Because...

DM is pretty powerful but how is he hurting Morlun when Black Panther and his country couldn't. Morlun strength would also give him the win since I don't think anyone you've named that went against DH is as strong as Morlun.

Digi
Originally posted by carver9
DM is pretty powerful but how is he hurting Morlun when Black Panther and his country couldn't. Morlun strength would also give him the win since I don't think anyone you've named that went against DH is as strong as Morlun.

Then you don't know much about Charnel.

srug

Also, did you say Morlun's strength gives him the win? DM can reform instantly from a puddle. Can Morlun vaporize enchanted metal that's more durable than anything this side of primary adamantium? Nothing less would suffice. Morlun's best case scenario here is a stalemate. You might be right that neither can be put down. But if one of them does go down, it wouldn't be DM.

leonidas
it would be interesting to see dm form himself into something that could slither INSIDE morlun. he's uber tough on the outside, but i'd be willing to bet that he's not as stuff from the inside....

basilisk
Death Metal should not lose this.

guy222
He won't

golem370
This character Digi? Charnel- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/charneld.htm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.