Silver Age Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

maxivitopowe
Using This Randomizer pick a name, three powers and a weakness and see how far you can get in this Gauntlet

Nightwing

Wolverine

Taskmaster

Captain America

Spiderman

Colossus

A - Bomb

Dr Strange

Thor

Silver Surfer

Full Powered Tyrant

Pre Retcon Molecule Man

Silver Age Superman

Cogito
"...has been known to scan the memories of others, but only when angry. He likewise combats opponents using a toxic shotgun and he is able to become invisible."

Yeah, I make it nowhere.

Rao Kal El
I will fare better than cogito thats for sure. big grin

ultra has a super flexibility. He likewise is protected from damage by an energy barrier, but this power only lasts one week at a time. ultra attacks using a cataclysmic boomerang made from diamond and he possesses the power to confuse the fears of a foe, however never when scared. Additionally, he developed the talent to transform his body into silver and he carries a poisonous energy blade that also grants an unusual fortitude. ultra has the power to transform any yak into mental energy and he has the power to become gigantic. He brandishes a toxic proboscis, but he must speak words of power to do so. ultra has learned to make giraffes appear from nowhere and he has been known to levitate up walls using an awesome mech, but this power fades when he is knocked unconscious. He also has been known to transform any zombie into a goat and he has mastered the ability to steal attacks of his adversaries and use it against them. ultra has a reputation for a phenomenal ability to predict the future and he can view distant locations with his mind.

But I cheated big grin

God Cloth Seiya
Mr. **** you up has the ability to jump faster than the speed of thought using a startling surfboard. He likewise has been known to absorb the damage from sound and redirect it toward a single antagonist and he is protected from damage by resilient skin. Mr. **** you up can fire flame from his tail against any attacker in sight and he conquers foes with a destructive tentacle that also grants a miraculous utility belt that always comes in handy, but doing so drains his breath-taking corbomite refuge for two days. Shamefully, Mr. **** you up becomes insane in the presence of mental energy.

I solo

golem370
The Ubiquitous One- Ubiquitous owns all of the powers and talents of a monkey. He also has learned to take control of poison and bend it to his will and he has the ability to fly forward in time. Unfortunately, Ubiquitous becomes slow in the presence of fluid. Gets to Thor imo

DarkSaint85
CarverIsAlwaysWrongAndShouldBeBannedForeverAlongWi
thAbhilegend can take control of goats. Additionally, he developed the talent to edit the memories of others and he has a reputation for a mind-blowing willpower. Shamefully, CarverIsAlwaysWrongAndShouldBeBannedForeverAlongWi
thAbhilegend is deathly afraid of vampires.

Depending on how powerful my abilities are, I clear. Editing the memories of all my opponents so that they forget their powers, and make them believe that for whatever reason, they should forfeit their matches and allow me to win.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
thAbhilegend can take control of goats. Additionally, he developed the talent to edit the memories of others and he has a reputation for a mind-blowing willpower. Shamefully, CarverIsAlwaysWrongAndShouldBeBannedForeverAlongWi

Depending on how powerful my abilities are, I clear. Editing the memories of all my opponents so that they forget their powers, and make them believe that for whatever reason, they should forfeit their matches and allow me to win.

I thought Carver's power was to be the punching bag of debates and be liked by most ...

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
I will fare better than cogito thats for sure. big grin

ultra has a super flexibility. He likewise is protected from damage by an energy barrier, but this power only lasts one week at a time. ultra attacks using a cataclysmic boomerang made from diamond and he possesses the power to confuse the fears of a foe, however never when scared. Additionally, he developed the talent to transform his body into silver and he carries a poisonous energy blade that also grants an unusual fortitude. ultra has the power to transform any yak into mental energy and he has the power to become gigantic. He brandishes a toxic proboscis, but he must speak words of power to do so. ultra has learned to make giraffes appear from nowhere and he has been known to levitate up walls using an awesome mech, but this power fades when he is knocked unconscious. He also has been known to transform any zombie into a goat and he has mastered the ability to steal attacks of his adversaries and use it against them. ultra has a reputation for a phenomenal ability to predict the future and he can view distant locations with his mind.

But I cheated big grin 3 powers

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

8swords
Pyre can steal the weapons of his opponents and use it against them. He has been known to leap into the astral plane and he has learned to communicate with cats telepathically, but can only do so once an hour. Shamefully, Pyre is especially vulnerable to adamantium-based attacks.

son-of-a-b^!@!. I might be able to beat nightwing depending on the location, if the cat populase is plenty, and or there is a zoo somewhere. butdamnit, myweakness is adamantium based attacks?

maxivitopowe
Bump

riv6672
Riv6672 is able to become incredibly massive. Also, he possesses the power to spin like a whirlwind, however only while in pain. Riv6672 has learned to change shape into a rabbit. Shamefully, Riv6672 is deathly afraid of owls.

Not getting past Dr. Strange.

Delta1938
Buster Hymen rides a legendary Segeway scooter into battle. He also has the ability to levitate faster than the speed of thought and he has mastered the ability to transform his body into illusion. Sadly, Buster Hymen is handicapped by being out of control during combat.

If lucky, my body being an illusion may somehow trick my opponents into beating themselves. But I have no control during a fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.