Knuckle vs Phinks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wei Phoenix
I really only expect Vanson to chime in on this since I think he's the only one who watches HxH but who would win if these two fought in the current Chimera Ant arc?

Kero_Co
I'd go with Phinks. Knuckle's ability takes advantage of his physical strength and forces his opponents into close combat, which is almost never going to work in a situation where his opponent is physically stronger than him, and Phinks is, being that his skills enhances his strength in a way that's similar to Gon or Uvogin where as Knuckle's does not. Ultimately, I don't see Phinks going bankrupt. Even if winding up takes time, it will probably take one or two hits to pay back all the nen and cripple Knuckle's extensively, if not outright kill him. I also believe that Phinks is more experienced and less likely to become emotional in battle, so he has an advantage in any battle of wits against Knuckles. Knuckles best shot would be to use hit and run tactics, but I don't think Phinks would let him get away, and being that he has to be so close for his skill to work he'd probably be found eventually.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.