DOOM vs Ganondorf (twilight princess)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

God Cloth Seiya
No prep who wins?

ScreamPaste
u ****ing wot. haermm

God Cloth Seiya
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
u ****ing wot. haermm what I do?

ScreamPaste
Dr Doom? haermm

StealthRanger
Hopefully you didn't mean Dr Doom :geg

Wei Phoenix
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/325/7/1/mf_doom_the_supervillain_by_mad_arts-d33bsux.jpg

http://djsumma.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Give-Praise.jpg

Darkstorm Zero
I dunno why, but I'm tempted in saying the monsters of the DOOM videogame :P

KingD19
Without prep, Doom still has prep. And without it he's beaten some frighteningly powerful people.

God Cloth Seiya
I'm surrounded by doom wankers arnt I.

You know what **** it intelligence equalized.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
I'm surrounded by doom wankers arnt I.

You know what **** it intelligence equalized.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md1xd4MJwG1qci2hjo1_500.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-8S0zm3_nE-I/TbL45vOBTpI/AAAAAAAAAJw/vRG1K8I_oNo/s1600/praise_worship-1.jpg

God Cloth Seiya
So wei make an argument

Wei Phoenix
I did. All praise to DOOM. He is the victor. Just remember ALL CAPS when you spell the man's name.

God Cloth Seiya
Actually no wei I'm pretty sure your trolling me right now. Still waiting for your actual argument backing doom.

Wei Phoenix
Magic, tech, DOOM, Ovoid Mind Transfer, suit of armor. DOOM excels in everything, I thought I told you this many times?

God Cloth Seiya
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Magic, tech, DOOM, Ovoid Mind Transfer, suit of armor. DOOM excels in everything, I thought I told you this many times? ok and....... it's not like ganondorf has something to counter it.

Wei Phoenix
ok and....... it's not like ganondorf has something to counter it.

You're right, he doesn't.

God Cloth Seiya
Do you by chance have a comicvine account wei cause you remind me of someone from there. He post the same pictures as you did in this thread and he always trolls when it comes to doom threads.

KingD19
Wei is being Wei...but Doom seriously is one of the most OP magic/tech people in all of comics.

Dramatic Gecko
Who is this DOOM? Which are we talking about? I have at least four crazy scenes in my head about who Gannondorf is fighting.

God Cloth Seiya
Marvel DOOM

Wei Phoenix
Do you by chance have a comicvine account wei cause you remind me of someone from there. He post the same pictures as you did in this thread and he always trolls when it comes to doom threads.

I don't do Comicvine at all. As King said, I'm just being me, this is usually how I act around these parts of KMC, you should know that by now. Link me to this guy on KMC that posted the same exact pictures though.

God Cloth Seiya
I don't do Comicvine at all. As King said, I'm just being me, this is usually how I act around these parts of KMC, you should know that by now. Link me to this guy on KMC that posted the same exact pictures though. how should I know how you act when I barely know you.

Also I am about to look for those links.

KingD19
How can you not know Wei? He's the one who did that thing that one time to that guy for that thing the guy said about his friend. Good day that was.

Wei Phoenix
how should I know how you act when I barely know you.

Also I am about to look for those links.

You sound like one of those Battlemaster types.

Dramatic Gecko
Well lets think about Doom.

-Has a metallic harder then diamond body structure,
-Can conduct and expel Lightning
-And has serious resilience to heat

Gannondorf's original form Demise who didn't have the Triforce of Power could create a pocket of existence under his control out of pure will. He could also conduct and expel Lightling through his sword. Gannondorf who is supposedly stronger has the Triforce of Power which is an object of divine power.

When using the ToP to its full level beast Gannon... he can take 4 hearts of damage in one hit.

Dr Doom better have done his side quests.

Dramatic Gecko
I like wei's picture.... just want to add...

God Cloth Seiya
Originally posted by KingD19
How can you not know Wei? He's the one who did that thing that one time to that guy for that thing the guy said about his friend. Good day that was.

Ok now say it to where I understand it.

You sound like one of those Battlemaster types.

Ok help me out here

1. What's a battlemaster types
2. What does that mean

KingD19
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko

Gannondorf's original form Demise who didn't have the Triforce of Power could create a pocket of existence under his control out of pure will. He could also conduct and expel Lightling through his sword. Gannondorf who is supposedly stronger has the Triforce of Power which is an object of divine power.

When using the ToP to its full level beast Gannon... he can take 4 hearts of damage in one hit.

A young Doom who was still studying magic fought and defeated Morgan Le Fay. A sorceress who was essentially a reality warper.

Dramatic Gecko
I think we are talking about different Dooms...

Wei Phoenix

Oh ye of little DOOM.

Dramatic Gecko
Someone confirm to me: Is this the Fantastic Four Doom. Or another Marvel DOOM I don't know about... I feel so NOOB right now.

Wei Phoenix
I think we are talking about different Dooms...

Dr. DOOM or MF DOOM, both win.

KingD19
I think he's thinking of Movie DOOM.

And there's only one DOOM in Marvel. Reed Richard's nemesis, but he's a lot more powerful than you seem to think he is.

Dramatic Gecko
He must be weaker in the films. I know nothing about him knowing magic or anything. I now have nothing to contribute to this thread... bye.

KingD19
He's much much weaker in the films. Ummm bye?

quanchi112
Doom, easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.