Max Lord vs Professor X Psi Battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who would win a TP battle between the two?

"Id"
Xavier

Khazra Reborn
Is Max Lord a "true" telepath? It was my understanding he could could just control minds, not enter the psychic plane, or mentally battle someone, read minds ect..?

abhilegend
Max lord.

guy222
X

Golgo13
Probably Lord. He fooled even the most powerful psychs in the DCU.

Branlor Swift
I was going to say something about Lord walking over and tea bag distracting Xavier to win, but then I remembered Xavier's last showing had him matching half the Phoenix. Oh that AvX

Stoic
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Is Max Lord a "true" telepath? It was my understanding he could could just control minds, not enter the psychic plane, or mentally battle someone, read minds ect..?

Yeah i thought so as well. He kind of reminds me of Mastermind but weaker.

Q99
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn

He can't read minds or such, but he can still go head-to-head with an opposed telepath, so to speak (one alt-timeline in Booster Gold had him doing so with Martian Manhunter).

And one of the crazy things about him is it seems like he can continue to crank it up as needed, as long as he's willing to take the blood loss.

celeyhyga17
X's psi-combat feats >>>>>>>>>>> Max's.

guy222
Yep

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.