The avengers vs Team Zoom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

God Cloth Seiya
Thor
Hulk
Sentry
Iron Man
Ares
Doctor Strange

vs

Black Lantern Zoom
Wally West
Barry Allen
Bart Allen
The Flash I (Jay Garrick)
Johnny Quick

Who Wins?

carver9
Lol. Laugh the h*** out loud. Like, I'm laughing so hard that it came close to matching the laugh I had when Dark tried to challenge me in a debate.

wink

God Cloth Seiya
Originally posted by carver9
Lol. Laugh the h*** out loud. Like, I'm laughing so hard that it came close to matching the laugh I had when Dark tried to challenge me in a debate.

wink What exactly are you trying to say

DarkSaint85
Carver loses to me quite frequently. Its ok.

carver9
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
What exactly are you trying to say

That you put a bunch of beings with Godly speed that can turn a second into 1000s of yrs. Beings that can run so fast that they can go back in time. Beings that can steal your speed and turn you into a living statue. People with powers that they can't even control their haxed abilities. You put them against a group of Heralds that wouldn't even be moving against them. They made a thread a while agao, Odin vs Flash with CIS and CIP off and majority of the forum (yes, I know this is crazy) gave Flash the majority and had decent arguments at doing so.

What I am saying is, this is a massacre. It's a massacre that would happen so fast that the combatants wouldn't even know it until the bell finished ringing.

God Cloth Seiya
Isn't death Sentry above herald

carver9
Isn't death Sentry above herald

How is he beating Flash...let alone Zoom?

God Cloth Seiya
Ill leave that to people who are more familiar with Sentry than I am.

carver9
Ill leave that to people who are more familiar with Sentry than I am.

Lol...I will be waiting.

What about the others? How are they beating beatings that can sense the world in slow motion? Being that can travel through time due to their speed.

carver9
Also, I'm just messing with you Dark.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
Also, I'm just messing with you Dark.

I'm not.

I die a little bit inside every time

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I'm not.

I die a little bit inside every time

Lol...dang. Let me stop then. My next target is Prof T.C.

DarkSaint85
Lol

Reflassshh
Iron man solos.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Reflassshh
Iron man solos.

wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.