Ban (Nanatsu no Taizai) vs. HSDKverse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danteiscool
just like the title says. he just gets dropped into the HSDKverse (as of the current chapter) and has to fight everyone. no prep for anyone.

in lieu of his immortality and regen, the HSDKverse win if they can KO him. in turn, Ban wins if he, naturally, beats them all.

how does this go?

Esomark
I know Ban but know nothing about HSDK. What are their feats?

I can't think of anything getting rid of Ban except for completely vaporizing him, petrifying him like King did to him, or BFRing him. His regen is pretty damn broken.

BloodRain
High tiers are Hypersonic+ (Ma30?) and iirc multi-cityblock level, maybe even town if memory of a calc is correct.

danteiscool
according to OBD, Hayato is at least town level in destructive capacity and durability. speedwise, he's the one calced at Mach 30. how fast the others are, I don't know, but everything else you said, Bloodrain, is spot on.

BloodRain
Grand Master class are close to this level, as thats where the DC feat came from, and the speed was unlikely to be his max speed, so that too.

Akira was launching iirc City-Block level attacks against Jenazad.

Esomark
Ban's best strength showing so far was destroying Baste Dungeon, a city sized dungeon, while arm-wrestling Meliodas. It wasn't even direct, just the force of their strength and neither have their sacred treasures anymore. It's scary to think about how strong they really could be if they get them back.

His Snatch ability is pretty unfair as is his regeneration. He can rob his opponents strength and speed and add it to his own. He can do this from a short distance away from his opponent but if he can do it farther isn't known. He can also manipulate objects from a short distance such as his opponent's weapons and also stole the heart of a forest burning demon almost instantly, IIRC.

Not saying who wins yet. Just giving out some of Ban's feats.

danteiscool
yeah, I definitely remember those feats of his. though his durability is relatively low compared to others from NnT, so that should work in HSDKverse's advantage so long as he doesn't use Snatch.

Esomark
Yeah, Ban gets torn apart rather easily but his regeneration has made up for that so far. I tend to think it would take something like a decently charged ki blast from a 23rd Budokai Dragon Ball character or a Chapter Black YuYu Hakusho character to kill him at minimum. Any higher would be overkill.

danteiscool
possibly. outside of petrification and whatever it was Jericho and Meliodas did to him at times, we have no idea as to the extent of his regeneration.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.