Thegodd@mnedBatMEN vs thanos...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Future Batman...
Ninja Batman...
Steampowered Batman...
Primal Batman...
GCPD Batman...

vs

thanos...

With one week of prep, can these powerful alternate reality versions of Thegodd@mnedBATMAN!!!!! Defeat thanos?

Battle to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...who wins?

Epicurus
Didn't you make a Batman vs Thanos thread already?

God Cloth Seiya
The batmen win.

carver9
No Batman can beat Thanos.

God Cloth Seiya
Originally posted by carver9
No Batman can beat Thanos. white lantern Batman with prep.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Epicurus
Didn't you make a Batman vs Thanos thread already?

Yeah, but that was Batman inside the Destroyer vs thanos...

This one features 5 extremely powerful alternate reality versions of Batman instead...

TheLordofMurder
No Batman can beat Thanos.

What do you know about the 5 Batmen listed in the OP?

SamZED
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Future Batman...
Ninja Batman...
Steampowered Batman...
Primal Batman... Might as well be cookie selling girl scout Batman, Thanos stomps.

carver9
What do you know about the 5 Batmen listed in the OP?

That Thanos melts them with a casual blast.

Branlor Swift
You just played Nexus

If they're Paradox versions they get sodomized badly. So useless

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
You just played Nexus

If they're Paradox versions they get sodomized badly. So useless

They are definitely the Nexus versions...

And the Nexus versions before they nerfed the difficulty to accomadate weaker players that simply couldnt get through it...

Future, Ninja, Steam, Primal, and GCPD (the pre difficulty nerf nexus versions) all at the same time would be an absolute nightmare to face down...especially if they have a weeks worth of prep.

Stoic
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
white lantern Batman with prep.

Where in this thread do you see White Lantern Batman? LOM is talking about DC Universe Online versions of the Batman, none of which have a power ring.

Badabing
No Batman can beat Thanos. Carver, do you hate life?

Any Batman wins...because he's BATMAN!

_1Z8lY9atOk

R4jPfvS0xgs

quanchi112
Thanos, easily.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos, easily.

thumb down

Future Batman could possibly solo...

quanchi112
thumb down

Future Batman could possibly solo... Based on ?

Stoic
Based on ?

None of them would beat Thanos. Thanos could solo Nex, and Dox back to back, and get all of the feats in both raids during his first run.

P-Geyser
Originally posted by Badabing
Carver, do you hate life?

Any Batman wins...because he's BATMAN!

_1Z8lY9atOk

R4jPfvS0xgs

Don't you mean Bada, Thanos wins because HE'S THANOS! laughing out loud

TheLordofMurder
Based on ?

Based on being a bad muthaf****r...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Stoic
None of them would beat Thanos. Thanos could solo Nex, and Dox back to back, and get all of the feats in both raids during his first run.

"I control the Nexus!!!"

What happens when Future calls upon the power of the Nexus of Reality to destroy Thanos?

quanchi112
Based on being a bad muthaf****r... So according to you then you created a spite thread since you claim one can do it easily. laughing out loud

TheLordofMurder

He wouldnt get the feat for not waking up any of Brainiacs...

wink

TheLordofMurder
So according to you then you created a spite thread since you claim one can do it easily. laughing out loud

I dont recall using the word "easily" during this thread...

Insane Titan
All the faggory aside Thanos wins

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Insane Titan
All my faggory aside Thanos wins

Why do you admit to being one of alternate lifestyle?

Stoic
"I control the Nexus!!!"

What happens when Future calls upon the power of the Nexus of Reality to destroy Thanos?

Thanos would beat all of the Luthor's combined, Shit I tank the beginning of that raid with no problem, and my defense at best rises to 17,800. Thanos has enough defense to survive a black hole. If There was a Toon in DCUO with Thanos' stats, he would have a Vit of 69,000, Dom 77,800 Defense 90,000+ health 17,000,000+ precision 45,000 might 200,000 Resto 90,000 power 3,000,000 need I say more?

Oh And I added your Toon to my friends list LOM, PM me if you want to know my Toons name.

TheLordofMurder
Thanos would beat all of the Luthor's combined, Shit I tank the beginning of that raid with no problem, and my defense at best rises to 17,800. Thanos has enough defense to survive a black hole. If There was a Toon in DCUO with Thanos' stats, he would have a Vit of 69,000, Dom 77,800 Defense 90,000+ health 17,000,000+ precision 45,000 might 200,000 Resto 90,000 power 3,000,000 need I say more?

Oh And I added your Toon to my friends list LOM, PM me if you want to know my Toons name.

Cool! smile

I rarely play nowadays though; I'm a student at present and have little time for much else...

But I might log on a few times during Spring Break...

Insane Titan
Why do you admit to being one of alternate lifestyle? irony of you replying to my post.

Il await your next thread Drax

TheLordofMurder
irony of you replying to my post.

Do you know who Steampowered is?? Do you know what he can do!?!??

quanchi112
I dont recall using the word "easily" during this thread... If you think one guy can do it then adding more is spite in your mind.

Stoic
Cool! smile

I rarely play nowadays though; I'm a student at present and have little time for much else...

But I might log on a few times during Spring Break...

So that's why I didn't see you log on. Man you have to get back into it some time. War of the light came out, and the gear that you can buy makes Dox and Nex about as hard as one of the FOS runs. Piece of cake really. I got the ODDy feat without a problem. This was before the nerf however. now the feat is easy with the right amount of burn going in.

irony of you replying to my post.

Yo Titan. Do you play DCUO? If so we gotta run something. Let me know.

Insane Titan
Do you know who Steampowered is?? Do you know what he can do!?!?? yeah not best the likes of Thanos

Insane Titan
So that's why I didn't see you log on. Man you have to get back into it some time. War of the light came out, and the gear that you can buy makes Dox and Nex about as hard as one of the FOS runs. Piece of cake really. I got the ODDy feat without a problem. This was before the nerf however. now the feat is easy with the right amount of burn going in.

Yo Titan. Do you play DCUO? If so we gotta run something. Let me know. no bud sadly I don't sorry

Branlor Swift
I just did a Nexus run using only a rifle, a bot and Supercharges. Wasn't top but I mean the run was done in 27 minutes.

It's a joke when you're overgeared like Thanos is. That raid is so easy I have to do stupid shit to keep myself entertained.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.