Thor vs. Avengers Hulk Rematch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Firefly218
Thor vs. Avengers Hulk

Thor is NOT holding back, and is going full force.
Hulk is extremely pissed off, he thinks Thor killed Betty Ross
Fight takes place in city without civilians

Round 1: Thor gets Mjolnir (cant use lightning)
Round 2: Thor doesn't get Mjolnir

NemeBro
Thor wins 1, loses 2.

Firefly218
Thor got his ass beat by Kurse and he had his Mjolnir too.
Hulk > Kurse when pissed off, and in the Avengers he wasn't legitimately pissed off, just angry. If Betty Ross gets killed though, watch the **** out, Hulk will be pissed

Stealth Moose
Kurse is superior to Hulk, since he pulled a no sell on Mjolnir and actually wounded Thor, unlike Hulk.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Firefly218
Thor got his ass beat by Kurse and he had his Mjolnir too.
Hulk > Kurse when pissed off, and in the Avengers he wasn't legitimately pissed off, just angry. If Betty Ross gets killed though, watch the **** out, Hulk will be pissed

Hulk was completely pissed off in his Avengers fight because he was no longer able to tell friend from foe. That means THor already fought one of the strongest incarnations of Hulk... and was doing pretty good.

Kurse is a trained and skilled fighter even before he became Kurse. Kurse > Hulk.

Anyway, figh will be close.... but Thor probably wins scenario 1 and loses scenario 2.

Firefly218
Originally posted by FrothByte
Hulk was completely pissed off in his Avengers fight because he was no longer able to tell friend from foe. That means THor already fought one of the strongest incarnations of Hulk... and was doing pretty good.

That's bullshit. Hulk would be ferociously pissed off if he thought Thor killed Betty Ross. Hulk's strength increases in proportion to his anger level. There is no ****in way Hulk was more angry in the Avengers scene than he would be had Betty Ross been murdered.

Kurse is a trained and skilled fighter even before he became Kurse. Kurse > Hulk.

That's an assumption on your part. Regardless, Kurse's strength is definite, Hulk's strength/durability is theoretically limitless. In this scenario, Hulk would be extremely pissed off, and therefore incredibly strong. Hulk's sheer potential in terms of strength and durability easily overcomes Kurse's "supposed" skill.

Utrigita
Originally posted by NemeBro
Thor wins 1, loses 2.

FrothByte
That's bullshit. Hulk would be ferociously pissed off if he thought Thor killed Betty Ross. Hulk's strength increases in proportion to his anger level. There is no ****in way Hulk was more angry in the Avengers scene than he would be had Betty Ross been murdered.

That's an assumption on your part. Regardless, Kurse's strength is definite, Hulk's strength/durability is theoretically limitless. In this scenario, Hulk would be extremely pissed off, and therefore incredibly strong. Hulk's sheer potential in terms of strength and durability easily overcomes Kurse's "supposed" skill.

Banner's emotions were being manipulated by Loki, making him loss control. In both Avengers and Incredible Hulk, Hulk has always been able to maintain enough self control that he didn't hurt friends or innocents. Except in that instance where he was ready to kill BW. That makes him the most pissed off version of Hulk we've ever seen on film.

As for Kurse's fighting skill, let me put it to you this way. Thor easily ducked, dodged, and blocked Hulk's punches. Kurse easily blocked Thor's punches. Kurse also was able to slap away Mjolnir with his back turned. Now tell me you think Hulk is just as skilled as Kurse.

Firefly218
Banner's emotions were being manipulated by Loki, making him loss control. In both Avengers and Incredible Hulk, Hulk has always been able to maintain enough self control that he didn't hurt friends or innocents. Except in that instance where he was ready to kill BW. That makes him the most pissed off version of Hulk we've ever seen on film.

As for Kurse's fighting skill, let me put it to you this way. Thor easily ducked, dodged, and blocked Hulk's punches. Kurse easily blocked Thor's punches. Kurse also was able to slap away Mjolnir with his back turned. Now tell me you think Hulk is just as skilled as Kurse.

I seriously doubt Hulk would have killed BW, but that's besides the point. If Banner thought Betty Ross was murdered by Thor, we would see a Hulk transformation of an extraordinary magnitude. There is no question that Hulk would be much, much, much angrier than he is in the Avengers scene. This means Hulk would be way stronger and way more durable than he was in the Avengers scene. There really would be no way for Thor to damage Hulk when he's that pissed off.

Also I never stated that Hulk was as skilled as Kurse. re-read the previous post.

NemeBro
Hulk > Kurse when pissed off

You have no basis for this statement.

FrothByte
I seriously doubt Hulk would have killed BW, but that's besides the point. If Banner thought Betty Ross was murdered by Thor, we would see a Hulk transformation of an extraordinary magnitude. There is no question that Hulk would be much, much, much angrier than he is in the Avengers scene. This means Hulk would be way stronger and way more durable than he was in the Avengers scene. There really would be no way for Thor to damage Hulk when he's that pissed off.

Also I never stated that Hulk was as skilled as Kurse. re-read the previous post.

All you have to base this on is assumption. You have no proof that getting Betty killed will make Hulk any angrier than he already was after being manipulated by Loki. All I know is, Hulk was unable to differentiate friend from foe there, unlike in IH when Abom threatened Betty's life, Hulk still new friend from foe.

Hulk's anger after all is not limitless.

In the comics, the angriest Hulk ever got was when Jean Grey tampered with his psyche to remove his anger-cap and allow him to get angry enough to shatter Onslaught's helm. That just proves that comic Hulk does have a limit to his anger. And movie Hulk < comic Hulk.

Firefly218
It's a fact that Hulk gets stronger as he gets angrier. Its common sense that Betty Ross's murder would exemplify that already present anger. Therefore, it's plausible that Hulk would be much angrier than he was in the Avengers scene. Especially considering that the death of Betty Ross is the worst thing that could happen to Banner.

I mean Hulk's anger is theoretically limitless.

Comics are irrelevant to this thread. Movie Hulk has no bearing to comic Hulk in terms of canon

ares834
Hulk in both.

Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Kurse is superior to Hulk, since he pulled a no sell on Mjolnir and actually wounded Thor, unlike Hulk.

Hulk gave Thor a bloody nose with his first punch. Thor was most certainly wounded albeit not badly.

FrothByte
It's a fact that Hulk gets stronger as he gets angrier. Its common sense that Betty Ross's murder would exemplify that already present anger. Therefore, it's plausible that Hulk would be much angrier than he was in the Avengers scene. Especially considering that the death of Betty Ross is the worst thing that could happen to Banner.

I mean Hulk's anger is theoretically limitless.

Comics are irrelevant to this thread. Movie Hulk has no bearing to comic Hulk in terms of canon

Last time I checked, unlimited anger was not part of Hulk's super powers. Yes, he gets stronger the angrier he gets, but as far as we know he can get about as angry as a normal person can... which means there's a limit. If you can give me one proof that mentions how he's capable of limitless anger, then I'll agree with you.

How much angrier can he get from mindless anger like he was in Avengers? Sure killing Betty might make him angrier than that, but will it be by a lot? I doubt it.

Firefly218
Last time I checked, unlimited anger was not part of Hulk's super powers. Yes, he gets stronger the angrier he gets, but as far as we know he can get about as angry as a normal person can... which means there's a limit. If you can give me one proof that mentions how he's capable of limitless anger, then I'll agree with you.

How much angrier can he get from mindless anger like he was in Avengers? Sure killing Betty might make him angrier than that, but will it be by a lot? I doubt it.

'Limitless' is hyperbole. I don't literally mean anger can be limitless.

The death of Betty Ross is a far bigger provoker than Loki playing mind games. Far bigger. Huge margin

DARTH POWER
Hulk's strength increases in proportion to his anger level.

I don't think that's been made official yet in the MCU.

FrothByte
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
I don't think that's been made official yet in the MCU.

Yup. He sure as hell couldn't get angry enough to power out of the beating he got from the chitauri.

FrothByte
'Limitless' is hyperbole. I don't literally mean anger can be limitless.

The death of Betty Ross is a far bigger provoker than Loki playing mind games. Far bigger. Huge margin

There's really no way to measure how big a margin is there.

Firefly218
There's really no way to measure how big a margin is there.

We don't need exact measurements of the margin to know that it's huge.

But you do agree with me that there is a margin?

Firefly218
Yup. He sure as hell couldn't get angry enough to power out of the beating he got from the chitauri.

http://888chan.org/cow/src/13928321523.gif

FrothByte
We don't need exact measurements of the margin to know that it's huge.

But you do agree with me that there is a margin?

Yes there is probably a margin, problem is we don't which one is higher.

Firefly218
Yes there is probably a margin, problem is we don't which one is higher.

ARE YOU ****IN KIDDING ME????????

http://troll.me/images/facepalm-picard/smh.jpg

Edit: I smh'd so hard I nearly went unconscious

FrothByte
Speaking of Thor going all out, I wonder if we'll ever get to see Warrior madness Thor on screen...

Firefly218
You seriously can't tell between Loki's trickery and Betty Ross's murder, which one would cause more anger?

Please tell me your trolling

Firefly218
Originally posted by Stealth Moose

Thor's hardest hit with Mjolnir did nothing but make Hulk angrier. If you go back and watch the scene, Thor was actually harmed while Hulk was unscathed.

advsN-DfY2k

Also you can clearly see Hulk was not at his anger potential

Utrigita
Was the hulk in avengers ever stated or shown to become stronger the angrier he got?

Robtard
It has, since the 2008 Ed Norton Hulk is the same Hulk in Avengers.

The more angry, stressed and/or butthurt Hulk gets, the stronger he gets.

Firefly218
Originally posted by Utrigita
Was the hulk in avengers ever stated or shown to become stronger the angrier he got?

Good point. I'm not sure.

I seem to remember Banner saying that he's always angry. Maybe when he hits an anger threshold he becomes Hulk, which would suggest that the angrier he gets, the Hulkier he gets.

Firefly218
Originally posted by Robtard
It has, since the Ed Norton Hulk is the same Hulk in Avengers.

thumb up That too

Robtard
Now the question is, by 2013, does Banner give a shit about Betty still? Maybe she cheated on him and wrecked his credit. Maybe he's still madly in love?

Cos if he still does, Thor's going to get a ****ing beating.

Firefly218
Banner stays away from Betty to keep her safe. The last we see of Banner and Ross, they are still madly in love.

NemeBro
Thor's hardest hit with Mjolnir did nothing but make Hulk angrier. If you go back and watch the scene, Thor was actually harmed while Hulk was unscathed.

advsN-DfY2k

Also you can clearly see Hulk was not at his anger potential He was bleeding from the mouth after being smacked by Mjolnir, lol.

ares834
He was bleeding from the mouth after being smacked by Mjolnir, lol.

We've had this argument before. There is no blood in that scene.

Firefly218
He was bleeding from the mouth after being smacked by Mjolnir, lol.

No

carver9
Hulk wins both and the Hulk and Thor fight, Thor was getting worked by the end of that fight. And that isn't a valid fight to use anyways since Hulk was being manipulated.

NemeBro
carver is such a tool, lol.

Originally posted by ares834
We've had this argument before. There is no blood in that scene. Hulk's blood is green.

Green blood.

He bled.

ares834
Post a screen cap then, because I see no blood.

Firefly218
Post a screen cap then, because I see no blood.

That's because there is no blood

NemeBro
Pretty sure Robtard has done that before. I'll find out.

Silent Master
Thor wins round 1

DARTH POWER
Good point. I'm not sure.

I seem to remember Banner saying that he's always angry. Maybe when he hits an anger threshold he becomes Hulk, which would suggest that the angrier he gets, the Hulkier he gets.

It has, since the 2008 Ed Norton Hulk is the same Hulk in Avengers.

The more angry, stressed and/or butthurt Hulk gets, the stronger he gets.

No. It hasn't been made official yet anywhere in the MCU that Hulk gets stronger as he gets madder (with the exception of his initial change). So there's no point in speculating or grasping at straws. Comic book rules don't automatically apply here. Wait for it to be made official in the movie Universe before you use it as an argument. In the mean time, it's an invalid argument.

Originally posted by carver9
Thor was getting worked by the end of that fight.

Just because he was losing at the point the fight came to a halt doesn't mean he would lose. You don't just count who was getting more hits in the last seconds of a boxing match before the bell rings. You count the whole fight. And for the majority of this fight Hulk was getting worked by Thor.

abhilegend
Hulk wins both.

Silent Master
LOL!!

carver9
No. It hasn't been made official yet anywhere in the MCU that Hulk gets stronger as he gets madder (with the exception of his initial change). So there's no point in speculating or grasping at straws. Comic book rules don't automatically apply here. Wait for it to be made official in the movie Universe before you use it as an argument. In the mean time, it's an invalid argument.

Just because he was losing at the point the fight came to a halt doesn't mean he would lose. You don't just count who was getting more hits in the last seconds of a boxing match before the bell rings. You count the whole fight. And for the majority of this fight Hulk was getting worked by Thor.

How was Hulk getting worked? Thor hits him with a flight hammer sneak attack shot (when he saved BW). Hulk gets up, start swinging at Thor, Thor blocks his punch and then he get punched through a wall. Hulk then charge Thor and Thor uppercuts him with hammer shot. After this, Hulk takes over. Thor throws his hammer and Hulk caught it. Hulk then tries to lift the hammer up not realizing he is in a fight. Thor walks over and knee a Hulk that is trying to lift his hammer. Thor gets slammed through the ceiling. Hulk pick him up, throws him against a table. Walks up to him, slam him against the same table (this part was shown outside from the flight attendance eyes. Hulk walks over, grab Thor and throws him across the room. He then proceeds to walk over to Thor but then get shot at.

Silent Master
You're forgetting that the only reason the Hulk was able to grab him was that Thor climbed on the Hulk's back in order to choke him into submission rather than risk damaging the helicarrier in an all out brawl

carver9
Originally posted by Silent Master
You're forgetting that the only reason the Hulk was able to grab him was that Thor climbed on the Hulk's back in order to choke him into submission rather than risk damaging the helicarrier in an all out brawl

Him shooting the type of lightning he shot at Ironman wouldn't have damaged the hellcarrier.

Silent Master
Him shooting the type of lightning he shot at Ironman wouldn't have damaged the hellcarrier.

Seeing as they were inside the helicarrier and thus the summoned lightning would have needed to blast through several levels to get to him....I don't see how that wouldn't have damaged the ship.

carver9
Seeing as they were inside the helicarrier and thus the summoned lightning would have needed to blast through several levels to get to him....I don't see how that wouldn't have damaged the ship.

Instead of trying to choke Hulk, why not blast him.? His hammer shots seems more effective anyways.

Firefly218

Its not official, but it's heavily implied. Also it's integral to the character of Hulk in the comics, upon which the movie is based. Unless specified otherwise, it's only normal to assume movie hulk is the same character as comic hulk.

Comics are still irrelevant when it comes to character feats and storylines.

BTW, Hulk was not getting worked over in that fight

Firefly218
Instead of trying to choke Hulk, why not blast him.? His hammer shots seems more effective anyways.

Thor isn't the sharpest tool in the shed /:

Silent Master

His hammer shots were sending the Hulk flying, which in turn was causing more damage to the helicarrier and again they were inside, summoning lightning would have damaged the ship.

Did you even watch the movie?

carver9
His hammer shots were sending the Hulk flying, which in turn was causing more damage to the helicarrier and again they were inside, summoning lightning would have damaged the ship.

Did you even watch the movie?

Yes I watched the movie and Thor lightning attacks wasn't as devistating as you are trying to make it out to be.

What instance are you talking about that makes you think he would have destroyed the hellicarrier with his lightning attack?

Silent Master
Yes I watched the movie and Thor lightning attacks wasn't as devistating as you are trying to make it out to be.

What instance are you talking about that makes you think he would have destroyed the hellicarrier with his lightning attack?

You don't think lightning capable of charging Tony's armor to 475% is powerful?

Zack Fair
Thor wins 1, loses 2. thumb up

Zack Fair

advsN-DfY2k

Also you can clearly see Hulk was not at his anger potential That is not Thor's hardest hit. Not by a longshot. LOL.

DARTH POWER
How was Hulk getting worked?

Points wise it goes to Thor.

Thor hits him with a flight hammer sneak attack shot (when he saved BW).

Just to save BW mind you. He had no intention at that point of actually hurting Hulk.

Hulk gets up, start swinging at Thor, Thor blocks his punch and then he get punched through a wall.

Wrong. Hulk swings at Thor, and Thor dodges his punch. Then Thor hits Hulk.

-Legitimate Point to Thor.

Next Thor is blocking Hulk's next punch while trying to convince Hulk to calm down. But Hulk ignores him and unexpectedly punches him.

-Cheap point to Hulk. (And the last point he gets until the end of the fight).

Hulk then charge Thor and Thor uppercuts him with hammer shot.

2nd legitimate Point to Thor.

After this, Hulk takes over.

Yeah if you ignore the next 30 seconds of the fight.

Thor throws his hammer and Hulk caught it.

Caught it? Lol he falls to the floor with it because he can't carry it.

- 3rd Legitimate point to Thor.

Hulk then tries to lift the hammer up not realizing he is in a fight.

Doesn't realize he's in a fight? Lol Does Hulk suffer from sudden amnesia? Mind you it is possible Thor just hit him that hard!

Thor walks over and knee a Hulk that is trying to lift his hammer.

Yep

-4th point to Thor.

Then Thor starts Choking Hulk with Mjolnir.

- 5th point to Thor.

Thor gets slammed through the ceiling.

They both fall when they go through the ceiling. Hulk had no choice to get Thor off him. But Hulk gets up first which is why he gets the next point.

Hulk pick him up, throws him against a table. Walks up to him, slam him against the same table (this part was shown outside from the flight attendance eyes. Hulk walks over, grab Thor and throws him across the room. He then proceeds to walk over to Thor but then get shot at.

These were the only real points Hulk gets. He grabs him and slams him and then throws him. I can give him 2 points for that- 3 Max!

So even if I'm generous and give Hulk a massive 3 points for those last hits, and then be even more generous and give Hulk a point for his Cheap shot, then that's a total of 4 points to Hulk. Whilst Thor has an easy legitimate 5 points in that fight without including his own cheap shot which was just to save BW.

Just because Hulk was getting most his points at the end of the fight by no way means he won the fight. Fact is Thor was winning for the majority of the fight.

The fact that his Lightning shots have destroyed entire landscapes makes it clear it would have destroyed the Hellicarrier. Thor clearly didn't bring his most powerful Exotic attacks to that fight. In fact he never once even charges his Hammer while hitting Hulk with it.

DARTH POWER
Its not official, but it's heavily implied.

Is it really? Because I've also been on the look out for those implications, but we've been given nothing clear on the subject. Not in the MCU.

Also it's integral to the character of Hulk in the comics, upon which the movie is based. Unless specified otherwise, it's only normal to assume movie hulk is the same character as comic hulk.

Comics are still irrelevant when it comes to character feats and storylines.

Weren't you just arguing in the other thread that Comic abilities don't count on this forum.

In any case they don't. They are just things us fans know to look out for. Which is why I've always been on the look out for that particular point in TIH and The Avengers, but it was never shown, stated or implied to a sufficient enough level.

Hopefully it will be stated in Avengers 2, but until then it can't be used as some fact in the Movie versus forum.

ares834
Points wise it goes to Thor.

Point wise is mostly irrelevant. Real fights aren't Olympic sparring matches. Hulk's punch did more damage and the end of the fight has him tossing Thor around like a doll. Hulk was winning the fight.

Now admittedly, that doesn't mean Hulk would win a fight against Thor as Thor didn't use all of his abilties.

Firefly218
Is it really? Because I've also been on the look out for those implications, but we've been given nothing clear on the subject. Not in the MCU.

Weren't you just arguing in the other thread that Comic abilities don't count on this forum.

In any case they don't. They are just things us fans know to look out for. Which is why I've always been on the look out for that particular point in TIH and The Avengers, but it was never shown, stated or implied to a sufficient enough level.

Hopefully it will be stated in Avengers 2, but until then it can't be used as some fact in the Movie versus forum.

In TIH and the Avengers we can see Hulk getting angrier during fights, but your right in that there is no clear implication that anger positively correlates with strength.

I guess until it's made official in the MCU my argument is pretty much irrelevant. sad

On the other side, however, you can't claim Thor was holding back, as there was no "official" implication that he was pulling punches. The point stands that Hulk was beating Thor like a rag-doll.

Silent Master
In TIH and the Avengers we can see Hulk getting angrier during fights, but your right in that there is no clear implication that anger positively correlates with strength.

I guess until it's made official in the MCU my argument is pretty much irrelevant. sad

On the other side, however, you can't claim Thor was holding back, as there was no "official" implication that he was pulling punches. The point stands that Hulk was beating Thor like a rag-doll.

Actually we can state that Thor was holding back, all we have to do is compare his actions in the Hulk fight with those from all his other fights.

DARTH POWER
Point wise is mostly irrelevant. Real fights aren't Olympic sparring matches. Hulk's punch did more damage and the end of the fight has him tossing Thor around like a doll. Hulk was winning the fight.

It's relevant because the fight was stopped in the middle.

Not sure Hulk did more damage to Thor with the exception of the bloody nose which came from the cheap shot when Thor was trying to talk to Hulk.

The tossing Thor around part was the only time Hulk was really winning the whole fight.

thumb up

I actually want it confirmed on screen myself!

On the other side, however, you can't claim Thor was holding back, as there was no "official" implication that he was pulling punches.

Except that he wasn't using half the powers he's displayed in the movie-verse. Granted he may have been holding back due to CIS (Character Induced Stupidity) which is the characters own fault. But it could have also been to protect the hellicarrier. Either way he didn't use his full power set.

The point stands that Hulk was beating Thor like a rag-doll.

At one point in the fight, yes. But there were other points when Thor was humiliating Hulk, by evading all Hulk's hits, whilst getting his own clean shots in on Hulk.

But to both of you: Yes I admit Hulk appeared to be winning at the end of the fight. All I'm saying is:

1) Thor clearly didn't give Hulk his full mojo
2) Thor was still outclassing Hulk for a good portion of the fight.

ares834
It's relevant because the fight was stopped in the middle.

Not sure Hulk did more damage to Thor with the exception of the bloody nose which came from the cheap shot when Thor was trying to talk to Hulk.

The tossing Thor around part was the only time Hulk was really winning the whole fight.

It isn't relevant though... And Hulk was winning at the end of the fight. Utterly winning BTW. Thor is getting tossed around and appears to be defenseless and in pain.

The few hits Thor got are of virtually no consequence. Only one hit (the hammer strike to the face) seemed to do anything more than cause Hulk some minor irritation.

FrothByte
It isn't relevant though... And Hulk was winning at the end of the fight. Utterly winning BTW. Thor is getting tossed around and appears to be defenseless and in pain.

The few hits Thor got are of virtually no consequence. Only one hit (the hammer strike to the face) seemed to do anything more than cause Hulk some minor irritation.

It's relevant because they weren't able to FINISH the fight. The fight was interrupted, and you don't judge the "winner" of the fight by the person who put in the last blow when you were interrupted. You judge by who was the more dominant fighter. Had the fight been interrupted right after the mjolnir uppercut, would you then say that Thor won that match? That's silly. We don't know who would have won that match.

And no, there was no indication that Thor clearly was in pain. After getting slammed and thrown Thor was easily able to get back up a few secs later without any indication of pain or injury.

And Hulk wasn't "throwing him around like a ragdoll". Hulk picked him up, slammed him on the ground, and threw him on the wall. Don't know why people keep trying to exaggerate this. Hulk punched Thor once via cheapshot. Thor on the other hand hit Hulk with a right cross, ducked Hulk's punch, blocked his hammer fist, gave him a mjolnir uppercut, kneed him to the face, and put him in a chokehold.

And in the end, neither was any worse for wear. And when that happens in a fight, when there's no knockout or tap out, you judge by points (or by who was more dominant in the fight) and Thor clearly has more of that.

Point is, unless the fight was allowed to finish, we really don't know who would have won. We do know however that a.) Thor won on points, b.) Hulk is unable to hit Thor unless via cheapshot or when Thor is off his feet, c.) Thor wasn't using his full powerset.

It's funny how Thor completely dominates 3/4th of the fight and then Hulk is finally able to slam Thor once and throw him against the wall and all of a sudden people think Hulk won that fight. These Hulk fanboys I tell you...

Silent Master

Hulk had the edge when the fight was interrupted, but for most of the fight Thor had the advantage, plus it's not like the Hulk was hurting Thor so badly that it would have been impossible for the fight to continue.

Firefly218
It's relevant because they weren't able to FINISH the fight. The fight was interrupted, and you don't judge the "winner" of the fight by the person who put in the last blow when you were interrupted. You judge by who was the more dominant fighter. Had the fight been interrupted right after the mjolnir uppercut, would you then say that Thor won that match? That's silly. We don't know who would have won that match.

And no, there was no indication that Thor clearly was in pain. After getting slammed and thrown Thor was easily able to get back up a few secs later without any indication of pain or injury.

And Hulk wasn't "throwing him around like a ragdoll". Hulk picked him up, slammed him on the ground, and threw him on the wall. Don't know why people keep trying to exaggerate this. Hulk punched Thor once via cheapshot. Thor on the other hand hit Hulk with a right cross, ducked Hulk's punch, blocked his hammer fist, gave him a mjolnir uppercut, kneed him to the face, and put him in a chokehold.

And in the end, neither was any worse for wear. And when that happens in a fight, when there's no knockout or tap out, you judge by points (or by who was more dominant in the fight) and Thor clearly has more of that.

Point is, unless the fight was allowed to finish, we really don't know who would have won. We do know however that a.) Thor won on points, b.) Hulk is unable to hit Thor unless via cheapshot or when Thor is off his feet, c.) Thor wasn't using his full powerset.

It's funny how Thor completely dominates 3/4th of the fight and then Hulk is finally able to slam Thor once and throw him against the wall and all of a sudden people think Hulk won that fight. These Hulk fanboys I tell you...

Points are irrelevant. The number of times Thor hit Hulk is irrelevant. It is clear that Hulk is virtually unscathed at the end of the fight. That's a testament to Hulk's durability. We're not arguing that Hulk is skilled enough to dodge Thor's punches, we're arguing that Hulk can absorb Thor's strongest hits while Thor can't take Hulk's strongest hits.

Thor may have gotten more "points" when it comes to hits, but the hits were shrugged off by Hulk, so they are irrelevent.

Hulk's hits actually hurt Thor.

FrothByte
Points are irrelevant. The number of times Thor hit Hulk is irrelevant. It is clear that Hulk is virtually unscathed at the end of the fight. That's a testament to Hulk's durability. We're not arguing that Hulk is skilled enough to dodge Thor's punches, we're arguing that Hulk can absorb Thor's strongest hits while Thor can't take Hulk's strongest hits.

Thor may have gotten more "points" when it comes to hits, but the hits were shrugged off by Hulk, so they are irrelevent.

Hulk's hits actually hurt Thor.

Thor was virtually unscathed as well. Had Thor been damaged or hurt then you'd have a point. But at the end of the fight, both combatants were very much still hail and hearty.

Again I repeat, Thor was easily able to get back up after getting slammed by Hulk. Show me where he was "hurt" from that.

Thor was hurt by Hulk's sucker punch, but Hulk was also hurt after the Mjolnir uppercut. Stop being biased.

Firefly218
So if I punch Hulk 50 times in the face, and he has no injury whatsoever - then he lightly smacks me and I go into a coma, does that mean I beat him?

I got more hit points than Hulk

Firefly218
Thor was virtually unscathed as well. Had Thor been damaged or hurt then you'd have a point. But at the end of the fight, both combatants were very much still hail and hearty.

Thor can't take Hulks hits? Your basing this on what? Thor was about as dazed after Hulk's sucker punch as Hulk was dazed after the Mjolnir uppercut. Only difference is Thor had a very slight nosebleed. That's not enough to give Hulk the win.

Hulk made Thor bleed and wince in pain with his strongest hit

Thor's strongest hit disoriented Hulk for 2 seconds and just made him mad

It seems that Hulk has much better durability than Thor.

FrothByte
So if I punch Hulk 50 times in the face, and he has no injury whatsoever - then he lightly smacks me and I go into a coma, does that mean I beat him?

I got more hit points than Hulk

If I punch Hulk 50 times in the face and he has no injury whatsoever, and then he lightly smacks me once and I also have no injury whatsoever, then yeah, I won that.

ares834

laughing out loud

Thor never dominated the fight. He got a few jabs in that did virtually nothing to the Hulk. The only domination in that fight happened at the end when Hulk tossed Thor around like a doll.

Hulk had the edge when the fight was interrupted, but for most of the fight Thor had the advantage, plus it's not like the Hulk was hurting Thor so badly that it would have been impossible for the fight to continue.

Perhaps. However, when the fight was interrupted, Thor was weaponless, on the ground, and in what appears to be pain.

FrothByte
Hulk made Thor bleed and wince in pain with his strongest hit

Thor's strongest hit disoriented Hulk for 2 seconds and just made him mad

It seems that Hulk has much better durability than Thor.

Hulk's punch disoriented Thor and gave him a slightly bloody nose (it wasn't even continuously bleeding and you could barely see blood).

Thor's Mjolnir uppercut disoriented Hulk and dazed him.

Both were hurt by those hits. You'd have to be completely blind to think Hulk wasn't hurt there.

The difference lies in that Hulk was able to punch Thor while Thor was talking whereas Thor hit Hulk as Hulk was charging.

ares834
Y1g-B8BJzwc

Iron Man got more points guys! He won this fight!

eek!

FrothByte
laughing out loud

Thor never dominated the fight. He got a few jabs in that did virtually nothing to the Hulk. The only domination in that fight happened at the end when Hulk tossed Thor around like a doll.

Perhaps. However, when the fight was interrupted, Thor was weaponless, on the ground, and in what appears to be pain.

Watch the fight again. And tell me Thor wasn't dominating. Show me proof that Thor was "in pain" at the end of the fight, because we never see it.

FrothByte
Y1g-B8BJzwc

Iron Man got more points guys! He won this fight!

eek!

The difference with this fight is that IM's suit was actually getting damaged.

Both Thor and Hulk OTOH were undamaged.

Firefly218

Except that he wasn't using half the powers he's displayed in the movie-verse. Granted he may have been holding back due to CIS (Character Induced Stupidity) which is the characters own fault. But it could have also been to protect the hellicarrier. Either way he didn't use his full power set.

Yes, but there is no "official" implication that Thor was holding back. For all we know, Thor didn't use his full range of powers because he didn't feel like it.

Any argument suggesting Thor was holding back would be based on assumption. Rightful assumption, but still assumption. Just like Hulk getting stronger as he gets angrier is an assumption.

Silent Master

Thor can summon Mjolnir and he didn't look to be in pain or injured, hell Thor could have summoned Mjolnir so that it'd hit the Hulk on it's way back to him...just like he did in the Destroyer fight.

ares834
Watch the fight again. And tell me Thor wasn't dominating. Show me proof that Thor was "in pain" at the end of the fight, because we never see it.

You mean when he is on his back grimacing.....

FrothByte
Yes, but there is no "official" implication that Thor was holding back. For all we know, Thor didn't use his full range of powers because he didn't feel like it.

Any argument suggesting Thor was holding back would be based on assumption. Rightful assumption, but still assumption. Just like Hulk getting stronger as he gets angrier is an assumption.

So Thor trying to reason with Hulk is something he would do if he was going full out? Right...

carver9
Lol at Thor trying to reason with Hulk When he literally tried to choke him and hit him with a full on uppercut. Hulk was the dominate one in that fight. Hell, the first punch Hulk landed on Thor took it's toll. Don't see how Thor would have gotten out of the situation he was in during the end of the fight. Hulk was throwing Thor everywhere and if Thor was capable of getting out of this position, it would have happened during the time he was thrown against the table, slammed against the table again, thrown across room. What more did Hulk have to do before Thor took it offensively? Darth, your post wasn't worth responding to because it was full of myths.

ares834
The difference with this fight is that IM's suit was actually getting damaged.

Both Thor and Hulk OTOH were undamaged.

Bloody nose.

FrothByte
Bloody nose.

Oh wow. He was soooo damaged.

Firefly218
If I punch Hulk 50 times in the face and he has no injury whatsoever, and then he lightly smacks me once and I also have no injury whatsoever, then yeah, I won that.

This isn't a boxing match. The number of hits don't matter as much as the impact of the hits.

Hulk had no visible injury
Thor did have visible injury

Silent Master
You mean when he is on his back grimacing.....

Like the Hulk was grimacing when Thor hit him, there goes your argument that Thor did virtually nothing to the Hulk.

ares834
Oh wow. He was soooo damaged.

thumb up

It's more than Thor did to Hulk. So we are agreed, Hulk won.

ares834
Like the Hulk was grimacing when Thor hit him, there goes your argument that Thor did virtually nothing to the Hulk.

If Thor's punches laid out Hulk on his back you might actually have an argument here.

Silent Master
thumb up

It's more than Thor did to Hulk. So we are agreed, Hulk won.

So a slightly bleeding nose is all it takes to win a fight? I guess that means that the Chitauri kicked the Hulk's ass, seeing as they made him bleed.

If Thor's punches laid out Hulk on his back you might actually have an argument here.

Getting knocked down isn't the same thing as being laid out.

ares834
So a slightly bleeding nose is all it takes to win a fight? I guess that means that the Chitauri kicked the Hulk's ass, seeing as they made him bleed.

Uh yeah... The Chitauri were seemingly defeating the Hulk.

Silent Master
Uh yeah... The Chitauri were seemingly defeating the Hulk.

Yet Thor had no problems with them. goes to show what happens with Thor stops holding back.

ares834
Yet Thor had no problems with them. goes to show what happens with Thor stops holding back.

Thor was never shown defeating the large amount that overwhelmed the Hulk so... yeah.

Plus, if Thor does fight smart and use his abilities wisely like he did against the Destroyer I do think he can defeat the Hulk.

Firefly218

No, it's about the matchup

Thor doesn't do good against bricks/brawalers

FrothByte

When Thor hit Hulk with Mjolnir, Hulk was on his back grimacing.

Silent Master
Thor was never shown defeating the large amount that overwhelmed the Hulk so... yeah.

Plus, if Thor does fight smart and use his abilities wisely like he did against the Destroyer I do think he can defeat the Hulk.

Actually he was, or did you miss the large lightning strike. watch the movie again, Thor took out more aliens than the Hulk did.

FrothByte

lol. Thor one-shot 2 leviathans and a load of smaller ships.

ares834
When Thor hit Hulk with Mjolnir, Hulk was on his back grimacing.

Yes, and I've already said that Thor got one really good hit in. That's the one I'm talking about.

Silent Master
No, it's about the matchup

Thor doesn't do good against bricks/brawalers

Like the Destroyer, Frost giants or the Frost and Rock monsters?

Firefly218
Actually he was, or did you miss the large lightning strike. watch the movie again, Thor took out more aliens than the Hulk did.

Thor can't use lightning in this fight, so that doesn't matter.

Once again, it's about the matchup. Against opponents like Hulk and Kurse, Thor doesn't do well.

FrothByte

Once again, it's about the matchup. Against opponents like Hulk and Kurse, Thor doesn't do well.

Thor did perfectly well against Hulk, considering he was holding back.

Kurse isn't just a brick. He's actually a skilled fighter.

FrothByte
Yes, and I've already said that Thor got one really good hit in. That's the one I'm talking about.

Yes and Hulk got one good shot in (which he did via cheapshot anyway). Marvel was careful to keep that fight pretty even.

ares834

With his amped lightning. Beyond that, Thor's ranged powers making him more adept at defeating space ships and the like. By contrast Hulk has to jump at them.

carver9
Yes and Hulk got one good shot in (which he did via cheapshot anyway). Marvel was careful to keep that fight pretty even.

Why was it a cheap shot??

Silent Master

That still leaves charged hammer shots, tornadoes, flying hammer shots etc etc etc.

Firefly218
Thor did perfectly well against Hulk, considering he was holding back.

Kurse isn't just a brick. He's actually a skilled fighter.

Can you prove he was holding back?

No you can't. The same way I can't prove Hulk gets stronger as he gets angrier

ares834

Hulk had two other "good shots" at the end as well. When he jumped nailing Thor against the ceiling which left Thor on the floor for several seconds and when he tossed him against the wall.

Silent Master

You means besides him trying to talk the Hulk down, not using lightning, charged hammer shots, weather control etc?

Firefly218
That still leaves charged hammer shots, tornadoes, flying hammer shots etc etc etc.

What's the difference between charged hammer shot and lightning strike?

Also, Thor's strongest hammer hit did little more than disorient Hulk. Hulk had no tissue damage.

FrothByte

I said this before and I'll say it again. Thor trying to reason with Hulk is not something he would do if he were going all out.

FrothByte

Also, Thor's strongest hammer hit did little more than disorient Hulk. Hulk had no tissue damage.

Lol at just disorient. It hurt Hulk. Hurt Hulk as much as Hulk's suckerpunch hurt Thor.

FrothByte
Hulk had two other "good shots" at the end as well. When he jumped nailing Thor against the ceiling which left Thor on the floor for several seconds and when he tossed him against the wall.

Hulk crashing them against the ceiling is like Thor tackling them through the wall.

Hulk slamming Thor on the ground and against the wall is like Thor kneeing Hulk in the face and turning him 360 with a right cross.

Silent Master

Lighting strike is a ranged attack, charged hammer is melee.

Prove that Thor used his strongest hammer strike.

Firefly218
You means besides him trying to talk the Hulk down, not using lightning, charged hammer shots, weather control etc?

Once again, Thor could have been abstaining from lightning, weather control etc because he's dumb, or just didn't feel like it. The audience doesn't know for a fact, they can only assume.

Thor talking Hulk down has no absolute correlation to whether or not he's holding back. All we can do is take feats at face value.

carver9
Lol at just disorient. It hurt Hulk. Hurt Hulk as much as Hulk's suckerpunch hurt Thor.

When did Hulk sucker punch Thor?

Firefly218

Thor had visible tissue damage. Hulk did not

Silent Master
When did Hulk sucker punch Thor?

When Thor was trying to talk him down, you really need to watch the movie.

Firefly218
Lighting strike is a ranged attack, charged hammer is melee.

Prove that Thor used his strongest hammer strike.

Prove that Hulk used his strongest suckerpunch.

This argument can go in circles. The point is, Thor was visibly injured, whereas Hulk was not

Silent Master
Once again, Thor could have been abstaining from lightning, weather control etc because he's dumb, or just didn't feel like it. The audience doesn't know for a fact, they can only assume.

Thor talking Hulk down has no absolute correlation to whether or not he's holding back. All we can do is take feats at face value.

All Thor's other fights prove that he's smart enough to use his other abilities, at this point you're just trolling.

Silent Master
Prove that Hulk used his strongest suckerpunch.

This argument can go in circles. The point is, Thor was visibly injured, whereas Hulk was not

You're the one that claimed Thor used his strongest attack, that means the burden is on you.

carver9
When Thor was trying to talk him down, you really need to watch the movie.

So talking mean sucker shot...what about screaming? Is that included?

FrothByte
Thor had visible tissue damage. Hulk did not

Visible tissue damage? Show me him having visible tissue damage.

Firefly218
All Thor's other fights prove that he's smart enough to use his other abilities, at this point you're just trolling.

That still leaves open the possibility that he just didn't want to.

The point is, you saying Thor was holding back is an assumption.

Silent Master
So talking mean sucker shot...what about screaming? Is that included?

Stop being stupid.

Silent Master

Yes, he didn't want to because the Hulk was an ally, IOW he was holding back...I'm glad that you agree.

carver9
Stop being stupid.

Talking doesn't mean holding back. If that's the case, Thor wouldn't have hit him with a full fledge upper cut or tried to choke him or knee him in the face. He wasn't holding back

Firefly218
You're the one that claimed Thor used his strongest attack, that means the burden is on you.

I can't prove that it was. It sure seemed like it.

You were assuming that Thor was holding back based on what you saw in previous movies. I did the same thing, I assumed that was Thor's strongest hit based on what I saw in previous movies.

FrothByte

Why do you keep evading the proof that Thor was trying to reason with Hulk? You don't try to reason with someone you're trying to kill.

Firefly218
Yes, he didn't want to because the Hulk was an ally, IOW he was holding back...I'm glad that you agree.

Maybe he didn't use those powers because he thought they wouldn't be effective against Hulk. Maybe he thought plain hammer hits would do the most damage.

There can be so many reasons

Firefly218
Why do you keep evading the proof that Thor was trying to reason with Hulk? You don't try to reason with someone you're trying to kill.

I already addressed that

Silent Master
I can't prove that it was. It sure seemed like it.

You were assuming that Thor was holding back based on what you saw in previous movies. I did the same thing, I assumed that was Thor's strongest hit based on what I saw in previous movies.

Now I know that you're lying, because Thor sent Frost giants and Iron-man further than he did the Hulk, so you can't be basing your opinion on the movies...you're basing it on your bias.

Maybe he didn't use those powers because he thought they wouldn't be effective against Hulk. Maybe he thought plain hammer hits would do the most damage.

So your argument is that Thor used his weakest attacks against the Hulk because he didn't think his stronger attacks would work, do you realize how stupid that sounds?

carver9

When did he have a chance to use those Powers.?

FrothByte
I already addressed that

You didn't address it. All you did was say "Talking down does not mean holding back".

Firefly218
Now I know that you're lying, because Thor sent Frost giants and Iron-man further than he did the Hulk, so you can't be basing your opinion on the movies...you're basing it on your bias.

No, I'm basing my opinions on the movies. Hulk seems more dense than iron man or the frost giants.

This is irrelevent. I admitted that it was an assumption. I can't prove that was Thor's strongest hit.

Silent Master
No, I'm basing my opinions on the movies. Hulk seems more dense than iron man or the frost giants.

This is irrelevent. I admitted that it was an assumption. I can't prove that was Thor's strongest hit.

Iron-man is wearing a suit of metal armor and the Frost Giants were even taller than the Hulk...any difference in weight isn't likely to be very much.

Firefly218

So your argument is that Thor used his weakest attacks against the Hulk because he didn't think his stronger attacks would work, do you realize how stupid that sounds?

I'm saying that it's a plausible scenario. Thor holding back was never made official, and is therefore subjective.

Apparently Thor's lightning attacks were not his stronger ones against Iron Man. Thor's plain hits worked the best against Iron Man. It is plausible that Thor applied that to Hulk.

I know it's unlikely, but the point is that it's plausible - and therefore your argument is an assumption.

Silent Master
I'm saying that it's a plausible scenario. Thor holding back was never made official, and is therefore subjective.

Apparently Thor's lightning attacks were not his stronger ones against Iron Man. Thor's plain hits worked the best against Iron Man. It is plausible that Thor applied that to Hulk.

I know it's unlikely, but the point is that it's plausible - and therefore your argument is an assumption.

No, Thor using weaker attacks because he doesn't think the stronger ones would work isn't a plausible scenario. it's you showing your bias.

Firefly218
No, Thor using weaker attacks because he doesn't think the stronger ones would work isn't a plausible scenario. it's you showing your bias.

Are you ignorant or just narrow-minded? It is an unlikely scenario, but a plausible one. These "stronger" attacks you referance were actually the weaker ones when used against Iron Man. The strength of an attack depends on the target.

NemeBro
When did he have a chance to use those Powers.? Considering Thor is a lot faster than Hulk, he could have done it at any time... With the unfortunate side-effect of killing everyone on the Hellcarrier.

FrothByte
Are you ignorant or just narrow-minded? It is an unlikely scenario, but a plausible one. These "stronger" attacks you referance were actually the weaker ones when used against Iron Man. The strength of an attack depends on the target.

The difference is, Thor actually used those attacks on IM before he decided not to.

Firefly218
The difference is, Thor actually used those attacks on IM before he decided not to.

The fact that they didn't work on Iron Man could have deterred Thor from using them on Hulk.

People basing their argument on Thor holding back are assuming and have no legitimate proof.

Look below. I've already explained

FrothByte
The fact that they didn't work on Iron Man could have deterred Thor from using them on Hulk.

People basing their argument on Thor holding back are assuming and have no legitimate proof.

Look below. I've already explained

LOL. Thor is not stupid dude. What doesn't work on a man in a high tech suit is not automatically not gonna work on a big green brute.

You're bending this so much just to fit your arguments.

Bottom line is, if you really wanted to kill someone, you open with your strongest attacks. You also don't try to reason with someone you're trying to kill. No matter how you look at it, Thor was obviously holding back against Hulk.

Firefly218
LOL. Thor is not stupid dude. What doesn't work on a man in a high tech suit is not automatically not gonna work on a big green brute.

You're bending this so much just to fit your arguments.

Bottom line is, if you really wanted to kill someone, you open with your strongest attacks. You also don't try to reason with someone you're trying to kill. No matter how you look at it, Thor was obviously holding back against Hulk.

Are you not understanding anything I'm saying?

I realize it is extremely unlikely that Thor wasn't holding back, but it is possible. The fact that it's possible means that your argument is an assumption.

Besides, if you assume Thor was holding back, then I can assume that in this scenario Hulk would be much angrier and stronger - considering Banner thinks Thor murdered Betty Ross

FrothByte
Are you not understanding anything I'm saying?

I realize it is extremely unlikely that Thor wasn't holding back, but it is possible. The fact that it's possible means that your argument is an assumption.

Besides, if you assume Thor was holding back, then I can assume that in this scenario Hulk would be much angrier and stronger - considering Banner thinks Thor murdered Betty Ross

No it just doesn't make sense. Simply trying to reason with Banner is already proof of Thor holding back. Him not using his other powers is further proof. Just drop it, because no one else is buying it.

Besides, even if Hulk got angrier, we really don't know by how much more he'll get stronger. OTOH, if a held back THor was giving Hulk loads of trouble, a bloodlusted Thor would really be something.

Robtard
Safe to say Thor was holding back until he got punched in the face and then decided to call his hammer and hit Hulk in the face with it.

After that, seems Thor was going all out save using powers that would have killed everyone on the ship like lightning, tornadoes etc.

FrothByte
save using powers that would have killed everyone on the ship like lightning, tornadoes etc.

That's still holding back though. Holding back to avoid injuring others is still holding back.

Robtard
That's still holding back though. Holding back to avoid injuring others is still holding back.

I'm specifically referring to physical strikes compared to when Thor tried to reason and after he got his nose bloodied. But yeah, he did hold back from using his more exotic powers and Hulk was kicking the crap out of him a H2H fight for it.

IMO, Thor can win here, but only if he unleashes all his powers, trying to just trade blows with Hulk would probably not end well for Thor.

FrothByte
I'm specifically referring to physical strikes compared to when Thor tried to reason and after he got his nose bloodied. But yeah, he did hold back from using his more exotic powers and Hulk was kicking the crap out of him a H2H fight for it.

IMO, Thor can win here, but only if he unleashes all his powers, trying to just trade blows with Hulk would probably not end well for Thor.

Kicking the crap out of him? Again as mentioned, Hulk slammed him on the floor once and threw him against the wall. Not exactly "kicking the crap out of him".

Stealth Moose
So we're agreed Thor wins with Mjolnir? Good.

carver9
Thor talked to Hulk once and you all are using that as some type of reference that he was holding back. Thor was in a fight he didn't want to be in, why not talk your opponent down. If he had the power to stop the Hulk from damaging the hellicarrier, he would have used it. Hell, during the end, Hulk was still punching Thor around and Thor didn't do a thing about it. We will see what happens the next movie. We will see who is the major trump card because going by the animated shows, animated movies, and even the Avengers movie, Hulk has been described as the most powerful/the major trump card.

You all keep clinging to Thor saying one sentence in that fight while 'letting himself' (lol) get tossed around and punched by Hulk.

FrothByte
Thor talked to Hulk once and you all are using that as some type of reference that he was holding back. Thor was in a fight he didn't want to be in, why not talk your opponent down. If he had the power to stop the Hulk from damaging the hellicarrier, he would have used it. Hell, during the end, Hulk was still punching Thor around and Thor didn't do a thing about it. We will see what happens the next movie. We will see who is the major trump card because going by the animated shows, animated movies, and even the Avengers movie, Hulk has been described as the most powerful/the major trump card.

You all keep clinging to Thor saying one sentence in that fight while 'letting himself' (lol) get tossed around and punched by Hulk.

"We're not your enemies Banner, try to think". You really think Thor would go all out trying to kill one of his teammates?

carver9
"We're not your enemies Banner, try to think". You really think Thor would go all out trying to kill one of his teammates?

If he would have said "I'm not trying to hurt you", then maybe you'll have an arguement but what we do have is Thor doing a full body uppercut, kneeing Hulk in the face and trying to choke him. Those words isn't a sign of someone holding back, nor his actions.

FrothByte
If he would have said "I'm not trying to hurt you", then maybe you'll have an arguement but what we do have is Thor doing a full body uppercut, kneeing Hulk in the face and trying to choke him. Those words isn't a sign of someone holding back, nor his actions.

I never said wasn't trying to hurt Hulk. I said he wasn't trying to kill Hulk, or at least seriously injure Hulk.

A choke is a good maneuver to use if you're trying to subdue someone.

carver9
I never said wasn't trying to hurt Hulk. I said he wasn't trying to kill Hulk, or at least seriously injure Hulk.

A choke is a good maneuver to use if you're trying to subdue someone.

Huh? Cutting off someones wind supply is a sign of subduing them? Really? Thor putting his entire body into an uppercut, not knowing what Hulk durability was capable of handling an attack like that is a sign of pulling your power? Really. I guess me and you have a different take on the matter. Hulk could have handled things a lot differently as well. Why didn't he just mount Thor and beat him to sleep? It's not as if Thor could have prevented this during the end. He also could have given Thor the Loki treatment.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>