look at this I'm new

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the-master-chie
Hi I'm new here and I want to do a match up

Who do you think would win, master chief (HALO) and Isaac (dead space)

Or Darth Vader (star wars) and dark sammus (metroid)

Leave your Answer below

Oh, and the battlefield is halo installation 004 (halo CE)

Lexington
wut

FinalAnswer
halo would win

BackFire
I really should move this.....but I'm not gonna.

Stealth Moose
http://www.facepalm.com/img6/mind-blown-33639_w.jpg

dadudemon
Who do you think would win:

1. Master Chief or Isaac (Dead Space)

Master Chief, easily. Isaac, while quite intelligent, is not a genetically modified Super-Soldier that can lift several tons with ease, has reflexes many times faster than normal humans, has bone density and muscles many times greater than a humans, and has the combat training that Spartans have. It's actually a very one-sided match-up, here. Isaac could have a psychotic episode on John, though. That wouldn't do anything for Isaac but that's at least something...I guess.

2. Darth Vader or Dark Samus (Metroid Prime Series)

I don't see how a moderately Super Human being like Vader can stand up to an energy based life form like Dark Samus. Even if Darth Vader chopped up Dark Samus into pieces, she still would not be dead or even close to defeated. Unless Vader finds some Phazon, he has no way of disrupting her or defeating her.

A better match-up would be Vader vs. Master Chief.

Bardock42
I think Halo is a pretty cool guy. Eh kills aleins and doesnt afraid of anything.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Bardock42
I think Halo is a pretty cool guy. Eh kills aleins and doesnt afraid of anything.

Hes naught as strong as Zelda. Zelda has the mastor sward.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.