Brutal VS Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JuggernautMania
who wins

JuggernautMania
is it so obvious who wins?

zopzop
Brutal. He'd be bloodlusted from the start and go for the kill immediately.

Most of the time Thor fights like a gentleman (he holds back a lot).

abhilegend
Brutaal chops him in half.

thumb up

guy222
Brutal

Rage.Of.Olympus
This thread is pretty amusing.

I like how everyone is automatically assuming Brutal is the equivalent of a blood lusted Pre-Flashpoint Superman or something. Give it a few months until the new Kryptonian or someone else hands him his ass. Then suddenly everyone will be kicking his ass because we need to distance him from mainstream Superman.

I wonder how the same posters would feel about the current Hyperion?

Mindset
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

I like how everyone is automatically assuming Brutal is the equivalent of a blood lusted Pre-Flashpoint Superman or something. Give it a few months until the new Kryptonian or someone else hands him his ass. Then suddenly everyone will be kicking his ass because we need to distance him from mainstream Superman.

I wonder how the same posters would feel about the current Hyperion?

Hyperion would oneshot Brutal and Thor would die from the backlash. thumb up

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Mindset
Hyperion would oneshot Brutal and Thor would die from the backlash. thumb up

I can agree with that. thumb up

Mindset
I can agree with that. thumb up http://i.minus.com/imeVd3kAje6W9.gif

carver9
Thor wins. Bruttal fighting beings that doesn't have any fts doesn't put him above Thor.

Branlor Swift

I wonder how the same posters would feel about the current Hyperion? Well, Brutaal before the New Gods shenanigans was far stronger than mainstream sassypants Superman (mind you it was a whole ago for punch first ask punches later Superman).

So it's basically a bloodlusted Wonder Woman's girlfriend with still likely a sizable amount more strength vs Thor.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Well, Brutaal before the New Gods shenanigans was far stronger than mainstream sassypants Superman (mind you it was a whole ago for punch first ask punches later Superman).

So it's basically a bloodlusted Wonder Woman's girlfriend with still likely a sizable amount more strength vs Thor.

Being noticeably faster and stronger then T-Shirt/Jeans Superman is pretty important if he was facing, like, young Thor or something.

Branlor Swift
Just saying it's not like he doesn't have comparisons to established characters.

Plus Brutaal should have grown in strength just as much as we presume Diana's newest toy did

Galan007
It was also stated that E2 Superman's powers(pre-Brutaalization) rivaled those of Darkseid, who was shown to be a world-buster in the very same issue. So yeah...

guy222
Yeppers

JuggernautMania
Brutal owns Thor hard. Brutal kicks ass while thor gets a kicked ass.

carver9
Who has Bruutal defeated that makes you think he can beat Thor?

JuggernautMania
Originally posted by carver9
Who has Bruutal defeated that makes you think he can beat Thor?

was owning superman in Batman/Superman, Own Dr Fate, one shotted The Atom. but its not only the fact he beat those but how easily he did it, thor would never be able to do anything like that. thor is having hard time fighting low heralds .
there is no question here, Thor is evenly matched by superman with IMO slight edge to superman due to speed and strength. but Brutale will murder thor.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by JuggernautMania
Brutal owns Thor hard. Brutal kicks ass while thor gets a kicked ass.
http://dirtymoney.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/fail.gif

Branlor Swift
Who has Bruutal defeated *snip*
http://i60.tinypic.com/2ii79c4.jpg

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Superman/Batman-Superman2013-004-005.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Superman/Batman-Superman2013-004-006.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Superman/Batman-Superman2013-004-008.jpg

JuggernautMania
Brutal is going to be the new SBP.

carver9
was owning superman in Batman/Superman, Own Dr Fate, one shotted The Atom. but its not only the fact he beat those but how easily he did it, thor would never be able to do anything like that. thor is having hard time fighting low heralds .
there is no question here, Thor is evenly matched by superman with IMO slight edge to superman due to speed and strength. but Brutale will murder thor.

laughing out loud

So he was owning Superman in Superman/Batman? Look at the Superman he was owning. Like really?

What fts does Dr. Fate in THAT universe have and provide scans?

Lol...what fts does the Atom have?

Do I really have to name what Thor has done? Those fts that you've named are pretty lame my friend. Pre Reboot Superman would crush Bruutal as well, based off FTS.

carver9
Brutal is going to be the new SBP.

King Hyperion have better fts than Bruutal.

Board Walker
Which one was brutal, the shirt or costume superman?

JuggernautMania
laughing out loud

So he was owning Superman in Superman/Batman? Look at the Superman he was owning. Like really?

What fts does Dr. Fate in THAT universe have and provide scans?

Lol...what fts does the Atom have?

Do I really have to name what Thor has done? Those fts that you've named are pretty lame my friend. Pre Reboot Superman would crush Bruutal as well, based off FTS.

you got nothing to say so you post dumb smilies? the fact alone he dispatched superman like a weak feeb automatically puts him obove thor, no need for anything else.
and that has to be the dumbest logic ever, you are saying he will get owned by someone because he doesnt have better feats? what the hell? if he doesnt have enough feats how can you determain that he will lose then? just dumb logic.
anyway him beating superman is enough. one shotting atom and lately ripping his arm out and knocking him out with that is just an overkill. and you know in your wettest dreams Thor and nor Hulk could ever and i do mean EVER do something like brutal did in his very few appearances.
keep biting your own fingers out of anger that there are more powerful versions of superman that take a Diarrhea on Thor's and Hulk's head.

emporerpants
The Superman he beat was t-shirt and jeans young supes, who wasn't close to Brutaal's level of power yet. It was stated in that comic that young Supes would get that powerful eventually, but wasn't there yet. So what does beating a younger and weaker version of Supes prove exactly?

Galan007
Originally posted by Board Walker
Which one was brutal, the shirt or costume superman? The fella in the costume is Brutaal back when he was a good guy(E2 Superman.)

Since then he's been transformed into the Brutaal we all know and love, courtesy of Darkseid:
http://imgur.com/39Bvp3v

Originally posted by emporerpants
So what does beating a younger and weaker version of Supes prove exactly? I think it proves that E2 Superman=grown up mainstream Superman. So Brutaal is essentially a bloodlusted Superman /w/ Apokolips enhancements.

emporerpants
Yeah, I suppose. The best argument is him rivaling Darkseid imo.

JuggernautMania
The Superman he beat was t-shirt and jeans young supes, who wasn't close to Brutaal's level of power yet. It was stated in that comic that young Supes would get that powerful eventually, but wasn't there yet. So what does beating a younger and weaker version of Supes prove exactly? you forget one thing. Brutale is a non holding back superman with apokalips boost so he is a different beast as we see also by feats.

carver9
you forget one thing. Brutale is a non holding back superman with apokalips boost so he is a different beast as we see also by feats.

Thor fts>>>>Bruutal fts. What fts are you using that makes you think he can defeat Thor?

JuggernautMania
Thor fts>>>>Bruutal fts. What fts are you using that makes you think he can defeat Thor? i ansewred that already, work that ADHD

carver9
i ansewred that already, work that ADHD

You named Bruutal defeating Ftless characters. I understand he is a cool character but he doesn't have enough fts that puts him on Thor level.

JuggernautMania
You named Bruutal defeating Ftless characters. I understand he is a cool character but he doesn't have enough fts that puts him on Thor level. he owned people thor could never defeat in such way. If you are trying to imply that fate atom and superman are suddenly a league below just because they are from a different universe then you are a joke.brutale doesnt neef many feats, the fact he took out even a younger superman like that clearly shows us he is trans level. Add his other stomps and you get another prime. Thor could never stomp those guys like that. Ss a matter of fact all thor does is get his ass kicked weekly.

Galan007
Yeah, I suppose. The best argument is him rivaling Darkseid imo. I agree.

Like I said before, the "E2 Superman's powers rival Darkseid's" statement was made even more impressive(imo) due to the fact that Darkseid destroyed the Old Gods' world in the very same issue. ie. E2 Superman's powers rivaled those of a planet-buster.... And then he got the Brutaalization enhancements. /shrug

JuggernautMania
So he is darkseid on roids!!! He will stomp thor.

carver9
Originally posted by Galan007
I agree.

Like I said before, the "E2 Superman's powers rival Darkseid's" statement was made even more impressive(imo) due to the fact that Darkseid destroyed the Old Gods' world in the very same issue. ie. E2 Superman's powers rivaled those of a planet-buster.... And then he got the Brutaalization enhancements. /shrug

How did Darkseid destroy the planet?

carver9
he owned people thor could never defeat in such way. If you are trying to imply that fate atom and superman are suddenly a league below just because they are from a different universe then you are a joke.brutale doesnt neef many feats, the fact he took out even a younger superman like that clearly shows us he is trans level. Add his other stomps and you get another prime. Thor could never stomp those guys like that. Ss a matter of fact all thor does is get his ass kicked weekly.

The same young Superman that couldn't lift or stop a ship? The same Superman that struggled to stop a train. Yeah, defeating that Superman makes you a trans level character. You're great.

Galan007
So he is darkseid on roids!!! He will stomp thor. Remember, we didn't see their battle, thus Kaiyo's use of the word 'rivaled' is very ambiguous.

JuggernautMania
The same young Superman that couldn't lift or stop a ship? The same Superman that struggled to stop a train. Yeah, defeating that Superman makes you a trans level character. You're great. post the scans and i see if there is context to it. Stomping fate and sups the way he did puts him ad trans. Also the fact he was on par with darkseid before the amp. After the amp he is darkseid on roids.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Just saying it's not like he doesn't have comparisons to established characters.

Plus Brutaal should have grown in strength just as much as we presume Diana's newest toy did

Wait, are you saying Brutaal's strength grew as much as E1 Superman from T-Shirt/Jeans to modern day? Why? The whole point is that Superman was still maturing and getting stronger while E2 Superman was already pretty established.

It was also stated that E2 Superman's powers(pre-Brutaalization) rivaled those of Darkseid, who was shown to be a world-buster in the very same issue. So yeah...

I completely forgot about that. I guess that's a good testament to his strength but I still don't understand to his strength how that justifies him beating Thor, much less stomping him.

Also, didn't Darkseid kill E2 Superman in that same comic with some Parademons suicide-bombing or whatever? no expression Yea....

Galan007
How did Darkseid destroy the planet? The method in which Darkseid used to destroy the planet wasn't shown. All we know is that he destroyed it in a fit of rage during his battle with Highfather:
http://i.imgur.com/4eYRlTs.jpg

The same young Superman that couldn't lift or stop a ship? The same Superman that struggled to stop a train. Yeah, defeating that Superman makes you a trans level character. You're great. Not that I agree with Juggy, but E2 Superman beating a younger mainstream Superman isn't really the point. The point is that the issue(s) all but told us that E2 Superman is basically who mainstream Superman would grow up into. Thus, E2 Superman=adult mainstream Superman.

carver9
post the scans and i see if there is context to it. Stomping fate and sups the way he did puts him ad trans. Also the fact he was on par with darkseid before the amp. After the amp he is darkseid on roids.

Lol...why would I need to post a scan of him failing to stop a ship? Shouldn't you know what I am talking about since you are claiming that beating this version of Superman makes him a trans. Why would I post the train scene when you should know what I am talking about? You are the one using this character as a totem pole. I bet Galan knows what scene I am talking about, since, well, he is actually reading the stories instead of guessing.

Gladiator has been stated as being the most powerful being in the universe and even though he is one of my faves, I even know that crap isn't true. Statements holds no weight here friend. So again, what are you basing your claims off of.?

Rage.Of.Olympus
post the scans and i see if there is context to it. Stomping fate and sups the way he did puts him ad trans. Also the fact he was on par with darkseid before the amp. After the amp he is darkseid on roids.

Stomping T-Shirt/Jeans Superman requires Trans-level?

He beat up Fate but he specifically sucker-punched him IIRC before he had a chance to use any magic or whatever. That hardly requires Trans-level power either (Dr. Strange has proven that wonderfully over the years), especially since Fate isn't exactly established power wise in that Universe, much less in regards to physical durability. Although I'll assume he's at least a High Herald because I'm generous.

carver9
The method in which Darkseid used to destroy the planet wasn't shown. All we know is that he destroyed it in a fit of rage during his battle with Highfather:
http://i.imgur.com/4eYRlTs.jpg

Not that I agree with Juggy. However, E2 Superman beating a younger mainstream Superman isn't really the point. The point is that the issue(s) all but told us that E2 Superman is basically who mainstream Superman would grow into. Thus E2 Superman=adult mainstream Superman.

Exactly.

Understand that part but that doesn't auto give him wins over any Heralds until "he gain fts against legit players that have fts" and this will be hard for a character like him. Taking this route, King Hyperion would be a Skyfather which means Blue Marvel who defeated KH with a couple of well placed blows is a what...

Rage.Of.Olympus
Didn't the planet explode in a blast of Red Energy? IIRC he destroyed a planet in the same issue by blasting his Omega Beams into the core of the planet. Doesn't exactly take a genius to figure out what he used.

Exactly.

Understand that part but that doesn't auto give him wins over any Heralds until "he gain fts against legit players that have fts" and this will be hard for a character like him. Taking this route, King Hyperion would be a Skyfather which means Blue Marvel who defeated KH with a couple of well placed blows is a what...

That's kind of my problem with this. The double standard. I was adamantly against this logic applied to the Ultimate Universe and King Hyperion and so on. I'll do the same here.

JuggernautMania
Lol...why would I need to post a scan of him failing to stop a ship? Shouldn't you know what I am talking about since you are claiming that beating this version of Superman makes him a trans. Why would I post the train scene when you should know what I am talking about? You are the one using this character as a totem pole. I bet Galan knows what scene I am talking about, since, well, he is actually reading the stories instead of guessing.

Gladiator has been stated as being the most powerful being in the universe and even though he is one of my faves, I even know that crap isn't true. Statements holds no weight here friend. So again, what are you basing your claims off of.? i already pointed out but you go in circles. Even if young suprrman isnt that powerful he is still sups and stomping him like that is an overkill. Add to that the way he owned fate and you get the picture

carver9
Stomping T-Shirt/Jeans Superman requires Trans-level?

He beat up Fate but he specifically sucker-punched him IIRC before he had a chance to use any magic or whatever. That hardly requires Trans-level power either (Dr. Strange has proven that wonderfully over the years), especially since Fate isn't exactly established power wise in that Universe, much less in regards to physical durability. Although I'll assume he's at least a High Herald because I'm generous.

Forgot that it was a sucker shot.

-Pr-

Gladiator has been stated as being the most powerful being in the universe and even though he is one of my faves, I even know that crap isn't true. Statements holds no weight here friend. So again, what are you basing your claims off of.?

You do realise that what you just wrote could be used to reply to any number of your own posts over the years?

Just saying...

carver9
i already pointed out but you go in circles. Even if young suprrman isnt that powerful he is still sups and stomping him like that is an overkill. Add to that the way he owned fate and you get the picture

laughing out loud Thor bust a hole through Galactus head and you think taking out young Supes is impressive.

laughing out loud

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
You do realise that what you just wrote could be used to reply to any number of your own posts over the years?

Just saying...

About King Hyperion.?.

Galan007
I completely forgot about that. I guess that's a good testament to his strength but I still don't understand to his strength how that justifies him beating Thor, much less stomping him. Oh, I'm not saying Brutaal wins. I'm just saying that he's definitely got quantifiable/gaugeable feats... And very impressive ones at that.

Also, didn't Darkseid kill E2 Superman in that same comic with some Parademons suicide-bombing or whatever? no expression Yea.... This is what we were shown in Earth 2 #1:
http://imgur.com/TApSuVE
http://imgur.com/hfwR7zJ
http://imgur.com/B8gjhLE
http://imgur.com/bvRHEsM
http://imgur.com/Q44geUc
http://imgur.com/nBIlJDW
http://imgur.com/C4z0fZm
http://imgur.com/GWmRTlR

This is what we were shown in JL #23.1:
http://imgur.com/vBCWoOS
http://imgur.com/R3TLOir

E2 Supes was effortlessly shredding through Parademons left and right. Then a few of them were inextricably able to hold onto Supes long enough for an Apokoliptian bomb to be strapped to him and go kablooey.

JuggernautMania
laughing out loud Thor bust a hole through Galactus head and you think taking out young Supes is impressive.

laughing out loud PIS. Love your double standard of twisting feats to your likehood. When ever it suits you present the lowest showings and the opposite.

carver9
PIS. Love your double standard of twisting feats to your likehood. When ever it suits you present the lowest showings and the opposite.

laughing out loud Thor defeated Bill, Surfer, and Drax teamed up against him.

JuggernautMania
laughing out loud Thor defeated Bill, Surfer, and Drax teamed up against him. lol while having the power gem nice try troll. Without it he gets wrecked by tutinax surfer sentry atc atc

carver9
lol while having the power gem nice try troll. Without it he gets wrecked by tutinax surfer sentry atc atc

He beat them without the powergem.

kgkg
How is that relevant Carver? Thor was ill and operating at higher level in that arc.

carver9
Originally posted by kgkg
How is that relevant Carver? Thor was ill and operating at higher level in that arc.

Doesn't take away from him acheieving this ft.

Diesldude
Oh, I'm not saying Brutaal wins. I'm just saying that he's definitely got quantifiable/gaugeable feats... And very impressive ones at that.

This is what we were shown in Earth 2 #1:

E2 Supes was effortlessly shredding through Parademons left and right. Then a few of them were inextricably able to hold onto Supes long enough for an Apokoliptian bomb to be strapped to him and go kablooey.

Looks like they used a boomtube to get close to superman. Superman then got distracted by the Diana getting killed and the bomb went off.

JuggernautMania
He beat them without the powergem.

it was with powergem.

-Pr-
Oh, I'm not saying Brutaal wins. I'm just saying that he's definitely got quantifiable/gaugeable feats... And very impressive ones at that.

This is what we were shown in Earth 2 #1:

Feats aside, that's some terrible writing imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.