Hello, World

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cherrywild
It's a boy!

My sweet son Julius was born 2/24/14 at 9:35 am weighing 8 lbs 5 oz, 20 in long. Everything he does amazes me and I've never been so elated - or exhausted! - in my life. I'm so thankful for the little boy who made me a mother.

http://i59.tinypic.com/2pyz4g1.jpg

immaturerainbow
Congrats! He is beautiful! I need to see you so I can come meet the little guy. <3 smile

Stealth Moose
Congrats! He looks wicked smug there.

Cherrywild
Originally posted by immaturerainbow
Congrats! He is beautiful! I need to see you so I can come meet the little guy. <3 smile Thank you... and congratulations to you as well! Very exciting. <3 And no kidding! Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Congrats! He looks wicked smug there. Thank you kindly.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Cherrywild
It's a boy!

My sweet son Julius was born 2/24/14 at 9:35 am weighing 8 lbs 5 oz, 20 in long. Everything he does amazes me and I've never been so elated - or exhausted! - in my life. I'm so thankful for the little boy who made me a mother.

http://i59.tinypic.com/2pyz4g1.jpg

Oh that's awesome. Congrats!

The Renegade
Originally posted by Cherrywild
It's a boy!

Adorable wee one! Congrats!

Sancty
Aww! happy Congrats

Cherrywild
Thanks everyone!

Robtard
Congratulations!

You vanished again; seems you were up to the devil's business.

Cherrywild
Originally posted by Robtard
Congratulations!

You vanished again; seems you were up to the devil's business. Thank you! But of course. Building a legion, over here.

Robtard
One down, five thousand three hundred and ninty nine to go

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.