Gamora in Gotham to KILL Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright Gamora has been contracted to kill Batman she has a projection device that she can use to mask her green skin. Batman is aware he has an assassin looking to kill but no details. He can't use alien tech or call for help even if he would. He know gotham better he is a genius, great fight, and has nice toys and she is a master assassin very skilled fight and somewhere around Spider-Man's strength. Who lives and who dies?

Bentley
Batman doesn't go around killing people so I guess Gamora lives one way or another stick out tongue

Flyattractor
They fight for five inumtes then have sex.

Stoic
Batman would die. I would imagine that a battle between him and Gamora would end much like his fight against Zealot in Dreamwar.

tkitna
Isnt Gamora class 25 or better? Add the fact that she's more then likely a better fighter so I would give this to Gamora.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by tkitna
Isnt Gamora class 25 or better? Add the fact that she's more then likely a better fighter so I would give this to Gamora.

Iron Man lv strength.

Branlor Swift
Batman can't even die though. In fact he lets people "kill" him just to show he can indeed scientifically not die

pym-ftw
How is this a fight? Gamora wins solidly

tkitna
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Iron Man lv strength.

Yeah, it was said on panel, but does anybody really believe that? Regardless, I think its agreed she has more then enough strength and skill to deal with the guy in a bat suit.

Branlor Swift
Yeah, it was said on panel, but does anybody really believe that? Regardless, I think its agreed she has more then enough strength and skill to deal with the guy in a bat suit. Considering she was tossing Ronan around and basically overpowered Terrax, it makes sense.

Not that it's anywhere near enough to deal with Batman, but she's got a lot of strength

Firefly218
Gamora rapes batman

guy222
Poor Bats

TheLordofMurder
Batman equips his anti-Superman armor and beats the hell out of her...

Batman wins:

Silent Master
Gamora wins.

Tony Stark

Gamora is CL70

Batman is dead

Magic Joe
Batman uses the bat knock out gas.

If that fails he's phucked.

Badabing
Gamora has no answer to the batkick.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Badabing
Gamora has no answer to the batkick.

thumb up

StiltmanFTW
Gamkick vs. Quanforce Thanus:

http://i57.tinypic.com/2afd503.jpg

Q99
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Iron Man lv strength.

I thought her strength was supposed to be class 25-30, but her *threat level* was supposed to be IM level.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Q99
I thought her strength was supposed to be class 25-30, but her *threat level* was supposed to be IM level.

Soldiers were talking about strength specifically and there are wrecked tanks in the same panel.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.