My experiment to solve the world energy crisis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kajune
First of all thanks to GOD the one who open up my mind to come up with the experiment.

About the experiment I did, I can't tell anything technical about it other than I'm doing experiment that will cause batteries to be no longer needed, for example a handphone, lamps, car and anything which use electricity can run 24 hours nonstop without recharging. I'm still on the first phase and the experiment is succesful on creating energy, I will do the final phase when I'm not busy and even if the final phase are not successful I could use the knowledge I gain from the phase one to do another experiment which I'm already sure to be 99% successful.

I know just posting this info won't make any of you believe me, but know that once my experiment have been implemented and become as world news, the founder is one of the members of this forum which many of you argue with and some of you call as troll.

The Renegade
Yeah, and I really got stabbed.

Stealth Moose
Lmfao.

Digi
I think he just confirmed himself as a troll instead of simply misguided. As this is obviously false, it provisionally removes the latter option.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Kajune
First of all thanks to GOD the one who open up my mind to come up with the experiment.

About the experiment I did, I can't tell anything technical about it other than I'm doing experiment that will cause batteries to be no longer needed, for example a handphone, lamps, car and anything which use electricity can run 24 hours nonstop without recharging. I'm still on the first phase and the experiment is succesful on creating energy, I will do the final phase when I'm not busy and even if the final phase are not successful I could use the knowledge I gain from the phase one to do another experiment which I'm already sure to be 99% successful.

I know just posting this info won't make any of you believe me, but know that once my experiment have been implemented and become as world news, the founder is one of the members of this forum which many of you argue with and some of you call as troll.

When I read this I was so shocked that I fell off my flying carpet.

Stealth Moose
http://www.3quarksdaily.com/.a/6a00d8341c562c53ef017615c87b01970c-320wi

Digi
I'm convinced we're one step away from the full circle. He'll post his "victory" thread, wherein he laughs at all of us for foolishly getting roped in to his lies (because apparently any response at all is a victory for some of these latter-day internet trolls). Then the ban, the 2-3 month waiting period until he's bored, and the inevitably less-fun sequel.

Come on Kajune, don't keep us waiting.

Stealth Moose
The truly sad part is the thought of him hitting F5 in a vain attempt to appear relevant and be recognized.

Digi
Well, on a forum where "Random Comments" has over 3 million views, I'm not sure I'd even consider exposure a compliment.

Actual trolling left forums a long time ago. People who post on forums are too seasoned, and it's been a long time since forums in general were popular enough to attract younger crowds (much less a comparatively dead place like KMC). Internet trolling these days happens on, like, Youtube videos, where there are still enough newbies to internet arguments to truly get their jimmies rustled. But that has the downside of even more anonymity. You can't make a name for yourself, so to speak, which is antithetical to the trolls that are ego-driven (as opposed to response-driven).

Stealth Moose
Most ego-driven trolls make themselves notorious though, either by integrating themselves into the community or being so obviously disruptive that others take notice.

Haven't seen Quan in awhile, have you? Slightly related thought.

Digi
Lol, hush.

Shakyamunison
What if the next experiment kills him/her?

Stealth Moose
Would we remember this thread in a month?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Would we remember this thread in a month?

What thread? confused

Stealth Moose
Exactly.

So while we're busy blowing smoke up each other's asses, let me tell you about my latest invention.

I call it the perpetual motion machine. It's powered by angst and uncertainty, and is based on D.C.

The Renegade
I made a hamster that creates stars with an obscure forum member who was here and... now he's not!

Stealth Moose
http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/No_fa009a_354415.jpg

GO FOR THE EYES BOO!

The Renegade
Baldur's Gate. Absolute classic.

Boo is the shizz.

BackFire
Originally posted by The Renegade
Yeah, and I really got stabbed.

Hahaha

Robtard
You two might be giving the cosplay-kid too much credit, have you considered the possibility that he's just a dunce?

Digi
Originally posted by Robtard
You two might be giving the cosplay-kid too much credit, have you considered the possibility that he's just a dunce?

Possibly. But how much of one would he have to be to believe his OP here? That's my rationale for believing he's just trolling. Either way, he's a waste of time...but mostly his own time, which is the silent but amusing truth about a lot of internet jagoffs.

NemeBro
He actually has made several websites and youtube accounts based on western cosplayers being racist and sucking.

If he's a troll, he's a really ****ing dedicated one.

Kajune
The most important thing about the project is the first phase which successfully produce energy, the final phase is only about forming the energy into mobious ring which I already come up with some ideas with. So I feel there is no need to rush the experiment moreover it is not my style to rush things up.

NemeBro
You're a nice guy Kajune.

Kajune
I will upload video once the final phase is successful which I will do next month.

I have some ideas on how to produce energy, another one is using solar beam but I can't do this on my own because it require gigantic object to harness the sun rays.

Stealth Moose
Like a giant Acme magnifying glass?

NemeBro
I will upload video once the final phase is successful which I will do next month.

I have some ideas on how to produce energy, another one is using solar beam but I can't do this on my own because it require gigantic object to harness the sun rays. You know, I've always felt asian men were attractive. Cute, even.

Digi
Originally posted by NemeBro
He actually has made several websites and youtube accounts based on western cosplayers being racist and sucking.

If he's a troll, he's a really ****ing dedicated one.

Yeah, good point. I'd like to know the story, actually. A sociological curiosity, if nothing else. Because this thread is still obviously false, so there's the matter of its incongruity with his other threads/posts. The cosplay stuff, taken alone, is at least traceable to a more definite singular cause (ingrained cultural xenophobia/racism/etc.), where this would require another entirely unrelated personality characteristic.

Please do.

Kajune
solar beam---> heat ---> steam---> steam transformer into electricity

The concept is simple.

If not steam the heat could be used on something else which is better than using solar panel.

NemeBro
Hey Kajune, what's your number?

The Renegade
The most important thing about the project is the first phase which successfully produce energy, the final phase is only about forming the energy into mobious ring which I already come up with some ideas with. So I feel there is no need to rush the experiment moreover it is not my style to rush things up.

How do you f*ck up Mobius/Moebius when it has two goddamn correct spellings?

Hell, the "ring" even has two terms ("Strip" or "band."wink

Stop.

Please stop.

Kajune
Why should I tell you my phone number? Nope I will never give it.

The Renegade
I ---> need ---> to---> stop posting

The concept is simple.

Execute it with brilliance, Kajune!

Kajune
All electricity power station using steam I know only come from volcanic activity, why not use the sun to produce the steam or directly turn the heat into electricity? I wonder why no one come up with this idea yet. There is already ways to produce electricity from heat but not fully explored yet.

Kajune
To produce electricity from heat is very simple, just use a metal stick such as your spoon where you put cabel wire on each tips, then heat 1 of the tip while the other put into ice or don't heat it and it is done. But you better put the other tip on ice because the heated tip could cause the other tip to become hot too.

The Renegade
All electricity power station using steam I know only come from volcanic activity, why not use the sun to produce the steam or directly turn the heat into electricity? I wonder why no one come up with this idea yet. There is already ways to produce electricity from heat but not fully explored yet.

I say we all put on Mobiosousioousiousious rings, run in circles, and then scream really loud.

NemeBro
Why should I tell you my phone number? Nope I will never give it. Well I figured we could meet up, start talking. Maybe if you're still interested, you could come over, and who knows what might happen?

Robtard
Yep, a dunce. He thinks he's invented the steam engine and is the first person to use the solar energy as a power-source.

Robtard
Originally posted by NemeBro
Well I figured we could meet up, start talking. Maybe if you're still interested, you could come over, and who knows what might happen?

Probably this:

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view3/3070812/deliverance-o.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.