Pre Reboot Superman vs Bruutal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
I'm curious to see what people thoughts are on this battle. I am giving Pre Superman the majority, high majority. What do you think? No bfring.

Golgo13
Brutaal. Good fight.

emporerpants
I actually agree with Carver. Pre-boot ftw.

SamZED
Thor wins. That answers the OP.

guy222
Supes

Mindset
Doom.

Estacado
Wolverine.

Insane Titan
Combo to ko ftw

JuggernautMania
Brutal wins.

Diesldude
Not Hulk.

carver9
Originally posted by Diesldude
Not Hulk.

You can rip one of Hulk arms off and detach both of his pinky toes and he'll still stomp.

Reflassshh
Or he can use his Omega-heat vision and desintegrate hulk beyond any hope, like he did to that portion of earth and steppenwolf.

As for the thread, bruutal should win.

carver9
Originally posted by Reflassshh
Or he can use his Omega-heat vision and desintegrate hulk beyond any hope, like he did to that portion of earth and steppenwolf.

As for the thread, bruutal should win.

What's steppenwolf best strength and durability ft and provide some scans proving your case. Hulk just took a nuke to the face and smiled it off. What has SW done?

What's the most durable object or person the OS has taken out from this version of Supes.?

cdtm
Google search keeps removing a u for "Brutal".

So, who is he?

carver9
Originally posted by cdtm
Google search keeps removing a u for "Brutal".

So, who is he?

no expression

ares834
Earth 2 Superman who has been corrupted and augmented by Apokoliptian tech.

cdtm
Originally posted by carver9
no expression

Got the correct spelling from Golgo (After using your incorrect spelling), and it worked in Google. stick out tongue

I don't read Earth 2, or even current DC.

cdtm
Originally posted by ares834
Earth 2 Superman who has been corrupted and augmented by Apokoliptian tech.

Thanks.

Galan007
Originally posted by Reflassshh

As for the thread, bruutal should win. I believe Steppenwolf's death is what released that blast--not Brutaal:
http://imgur.com/MKWgmVk

carver9
Galan, can you post all of that or give the issue number? Haven't seen it in a while.

Diesldude
Originally posted by carver9
You can rip one of Hulk arms off and detach both of his pinky toes and he'll still stomp. He'll revert to banner and die.

Bentley
Superman beats Bruutal like he would defeat Thor, Silver Surfer, World Breaker Hulk and any other high herald, because they aren't high enough for Kal.

All that, as long as Carver is the opening poster.

Diesldude
Originally posted by Bentley
Superman beats Bruutal like he would defeat Thor, Silver Surfer, World Breaker Hulk and any other high herald, because they aren't high enough for Kal.

All that, as long as Carver is the opening poster.

This guys knows what he's talking about. thumb up

chipguy_okay
Brutaal doesn't really have enough feats to stand any kind chance against Pre-Superman. He'd probably do pretty well if we just power-scaled him though.

JuggernautMania
Brutal will destroy him. Brutal was stated to be a peer to darkseid before his upgrade. after the upgrade he became a darkseid plus. and the way he curbstomps anyone who gets in his way i dont see superman handling buisness the way he does.

KingD19
I'll be Bruutaly honest...Clark wins.

JuggernautMania
Originally posted by KingD19
Clark wins.

A ticket to the hospital is the only thing he wins.

KingD19
What hospital do you know that accepts tickets and has an injury = prize system?

JuggernautMania
the one he is about to visit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.