Hyperion & Blue Marvel vs Brutaal & Ultraman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

celeyhyga17
This is Hyperion Now version and New 52 Brutal/Ultraman.

Fight!

Golgo13
This Brutaal?

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/BR_zpsf2f527cc.jpg

guy222
T1

carver9
Team 1.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Golgo13
This Brutaal?

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/BR_zpsf2f527cc.jpg
Close... But thinking of more like this...

http://imgsrc.baidu.com/forum/w%3D580/sign=033aed356f224f4a5799731b39f69044/0b70144c510fd9f966ebce7a272dd42a2934a4aa.jpg

Golgo13
Lol, if so team supes.

JuggernautMania
Team sups wins. Brutale is too much.

carver9
Blue Marvel fts poops on Bruutals.

deathslash
Brutaal and Ultraman both need some more feats before they can truly compete with team 1.

golem370
Who is he? Brutaal?

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by golem370
Who is he? Brutaal?
Earth 2 Superman enhanced by Darkseid...

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/103530/3352902-5.png

JuggernautMania
Brutale few feats clearly put him as trans tier. Ultraman very close as well. They rape team 1

guy222
Otay

carver9
Originally posted by JuggernautMania
Brutale few feats clearly put him as trans tier. Ultraman very close as well. They rape team 1

Blue Marvel took on and was beating the Avengers and one shot koed Sentry, defeated Antman who raped the Avengers. Defeated King Hyperion who has fts similar to/greater than Bruutal, nearly split the moon in half by throwing a charm...destroyed Shuma physical form with a blitz. If Bruutal is a trans level being, Blue Marvel is an abstract. So, who has Bruutal defeated that puts him on Hyperion and Blue Marvel level? Name someone with fts.

DarkSaint85
Antman? Shuma?

You weaken your argument with those weak feats, carv. Agreed with the others, though.

JuggernautMania
Originally posted by carver9
Blue Marvel took on and was beating the Avengers and one shot koed Sentry, defeated Antman who raped the Avengers. Defeated King Hyperion who has fts similar to/greater than Bruutal, nearly split the moon in half by throwing a charm...destroyed Shuma physical form with a blitz. If Bruutal is a trans level being, Blue Marvel is an abstract. So, who has Bruutal defeated that puts him on Hyperion and Blue Marvel level? Name someone with fts. very easy. Completely stomped fate and superman. Stomping superman is >>>everything you mentioned. And of course stated to be on darkseid level before his amp from darkseid, so basically he is a darkseid that killing gods on roids and there is no doubt he will stomp.

carver9
very easy. Completely stomped fate and superman. Stomping superman is >>>everything you mentioned. And of course stated to be on darkseid level before his amp from darkseid, so basically he is a darkseid that killing gods on roids and there is no doubt he will stomp.

He stomped a non 100 tonner Superman. That ft isn't that great buddy. That Fate doesn't have any fts unless you can name them. Blue Marvel killed SHUMA physical form and one punched Sentry. That piss on any ft you can think of.

JuggernautMania
He stomped a non 100 tonner Superman. That ft isn't that great buddy. That Fate doesn't have any fts unless you can name them. Blue Marvel killed SHUMA physical form and one punched Sentry. That piss on any ft you can think of. prove the very dumb statement young sups isnt class 100 thats just too dumb. So now we asume fate is not fate? Seriously? And also being darkseid on roids takes the cake.

carver9
prove the very dumb statement young sups isnt class 100 thats just too dumb. So now we asume fate is not fate? Seriously? And also being darkseid on roids takes the cake.

He couldn't stop a train.

Fate isn't Fate since he doesn't have the fts of Fate. He also snuck attacked this version of Fate which throws your argument completely out of the window. Prove that he is Darkseid on roids.

Golgo13
Originally posted by deathslash
Brutaal and Ultraman both need some more feats before they can truly compete with team 1.

BM doesn't have that many feats as well. Plus, Brutaal is stomping everyone who comes in contact with. He's like SBP Version 2.

JuggernautMania
He couldn't stop a train.

Fate isn't Fate since he doesn't have the fts of Fate. He also snuck attacked this version of Fate which throws your argument completely out of the window. Prove that he is Darkseid on roids. he did stop it.nice copy paste from rage you parrot. The fact he chppped him with his hand in two says it all.it was stated before the amp he was darkseids peer. After the amp he is much more.

KingD19
BM doesn't have that many feats as well. Plus, Brutaal is stomping everyone who comes in contact with. He's like SBP Version 2.

Every single feat Marvel has though is pretty damn high.

Golgo13
Originally posted by KingD19
Every single feat Marvel has though is pretty damn high.

Where would you place him? Trans tier? Top tier?

carver9
he did stop it.nice copy paste from rage you parrot. The fact he chppped him with his hand in two says it all.it was stated before the amp he was darkseids peer. After the amp he is much more.

He EVENTUALLY stopped it and he struggled like hell to do it. I even think he got koed during the end.

Lol...show me some durability fts of the person this version of Supes chopped in half. Also, Thor fts still poops on anything you've mentioned.

KingD19
Where would you place him? Trans tier? Top tier?

I don't do the whole tier thing. But I'd rank him up there with people like Thor, Gladiator, Marvel NOW Hyperion, etc... He's one of the strongest flying bricks in Marvel, period.

Golgo13
Originally posted by KingD19
I don't do the whole tier thing. But I'd rank him up there with people like Thor, Gladiator, Marvel NOW Hyperion, etc... He's one of the strongest flying bricks in Marvel, period.

I'd rank Brutaal around that area as well. Especially with the upgrades.

KingD19
But the difference is Marvel has feats against established characters. Brutaal doesn't does he?

Rage.Of.Olympus
very easy. Completely stomped fate and superman. Stomping superman is >>>everything you mentioned. And of course stated to be on darkseid level before his amp from darkseid, so basically he is a darkseid that killing gods on roids and there is no doubt he will stomp.

T-Shirt and Jeans Superman greatest feat is jumping into orbit with a running start and stopping a locomotive or whatever as far as I remember. This same Superman was completely wrecked trying to stop a bullet train and could barely pull a ship in a storm IIRC. This are the only strength showings I can remember off the top of my head.

I don't even know how you could possibly think beating up that Superman is better then all of Blue Marvel's feats. That doesn't even make sense. T-Shirt and Jeans Superman is like the Golden Age Superman from what I've seen.

Fate is not only featless, but Superman caught him by surprise and physically pummeled him. I'm not sure why that's such a huge deal. Mages are often glass canons in comics. Now, if he had overcome his magic or something, that would be pretty impressive but the implication was that Fate's magic was a big liability so he had to hit hard and fast.

The Fate showing would be relevant if he was facing Dr. Strange or something. Not when facing two flying bricks who are also pretty fast from what we've seen.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Antman? Shuma?

You weaken your argument with those weak feats, carv. Agreed with the others, though. he meant Anti-man

BM can't beat Pym cool

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by pym-ftw
he meant Anti-man

BM can't beat Pym cool

Was gonna say, let's not go crazy here.

Plus, wasn't that only the equivalent of Shuma's toenail or somesuch?

JuggernautMania
He EVENTUALLY stopped it and he struggled like hell to do it. I even think he got koed during the end.

Lol...show me some durability fts of the person this version of Supes chopped in half. Also, Thor fts still poops on anything you've mentioned.

there is a tontext to it he was weakened and exhausted. still its a low standard for a superman but i will repeat myself that even as a young superman who was not in his prime, the way he got stomped by brutal is just brutal. there are also showings of thor strugling to lift big rocks while enslaved but i bet you will call it PIS isnt it right two face?

JuggernautMania
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
T-Shirt and Jeans Superman greatest feat is jumping into orbit with a running start and stopping a locomotive or whatever as far as I remember. This same Superman was completely wrecked trying to stop a bullet train and could barely pull a ship in a storm IIRC. This are the only strength showings I can remember off the top of my head.

I don't even know how you could possibly think beating up that Superman is better then all of Blue Marvel's feats. That doesn't even make sense. T-Shirt and Jeans Superman is like the Golden Age Superman from what I've seen.

Fate is not only featless, but Superman caught him by surprise and physically pummeled him. I'm not sure why that's such a huge deal. Mages are often glass canons in comics. Now, if he had overcome his magic or something, that would be pretty impressive but the implication was that Fate's magic was a big liability so he had to hit hard and fast.

The Fate showing would be relevant if he was facing Dr. Strange or something. Not when facing two flying bricks who are also pretty fast from what we've seen.

never claimed younger superman = adult mainstream superman. however he is still somewhere around namor or wonderman at strength at that point, and getting stomped the way he did by brutal shows that brutal is on a different level.

fate is featless? so just because its a different universe we forget its a version of fate? if the superman of that universe has the same abilities as regular superman might as well the same thing be with fate by logic. apart of that do you see any herald chopping fate in 2? give me a break. bretending like fate is a street thug just because its a different universe is bullshit.

and how about the way he handled atom? did you ever see someone handle atom like that? non of the heralds in DC ever handled him like that. brutal is clearly meant to be the new SBP you see it and everybody see it. and i am sure he will have much more great feats to come, as of right now he may not have feats to supress high heralds but by the way he is portrayed i am preety sure DC is intending him to be a trans and he will be revealed as one soon.

celeyhyga17
never claimed younger superman = adult mainstream superman. however he is still somewhere around namor or wonderman at strength at that point, and getting stomped the way he did by brutal shows that brutal is on a different level.

fate is featless? so just because its a different universe we forget its a version of fate? if the superman of that universe has the same abilities as regular superman might as well the same thing be with fate by logic. apart of that do you see any herald chopping fate in 2? give me a break. bretending like fate is a street thug just because its a different universe is bullshit.

and how about the way he handled atom? did you ever see someone handle atom like that? non of the heralds in DC ever handled him like that. brutal is clearly meant to be the new SBP you see it and everybody see it. and i am sure he will have much more great feats to come, as of right now he may not have feats to supress high heralds but by the way he is portrayed i am preety sure DC is intending him to be a trans and he will be revealed as one soon.
Now picture jeans and tee-shirt Clark instead of Kid Gladiator. This is pretty much the same thing young Supes can muster against a true nigh herald. You my be giving him too much credit.

http://s17.postimg.org/6g4fic3tp/Wolverine_and_the_X_Men_Annual_001_023.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.