Transformers: Age of Extinction

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
dYDGqmxMZFI

Slowpoke
Is Galvatron the bad guy?

Kazenji
Originally posted by Slowpoke
Is Galvatron the bad guy?

Along with Cyclonus going by its Wikipedia page.

Slowpoke
I REALLY want to see UNICRON in the live action movie.

Slowpoke
Is that Decepticon ship NEMESIS?

marwash22
why do we need these goddamn human characters?

Kazenji
At most even with the old 80's cartoon... We had Witwicky, His girlfriend, His dad & later on his son.

KingD19
Don't forget about Chip Chase(Wheelchair Genius), Raoul(Tracks breakdancing streetwise friend), and a slew of others.

Also they can't have Galvatron and Cyclonus without Unicron. Especially since Megatron was killed yet again.

Kazenji
Actually they can use Galvatron without the use of Megatron

that's how they did it with the IDW line, Galvatron was part of the first Cybertronian Civil War.

KingD19
I'm a G1 fan. Galvatron is an evolution of Megatron who becomes a separate entity entirely over time, or more like becomes his own person.

It's just weird for him to be somebody not Megatron to start off with.

Kazenji
Originally posted by KingD19
I'm a G1 fan.

I'm Both.

steverules_2
Unicron would be pretty epic to see, a transformer who's a planet comes to take down earth

BruceSkywalker
trailer looks decent..

not liking walhberg's character

it will be good to hear Peter Cullen's voice though

Robtard
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

not liking walhberg's character

http://cdn2.thelineofbestfit.com/media/2013/01/artworks-000038301484-wcw3fn-t500x5001.jpg

marwash22
Originally posted by Kazenji
At most even with the old 80's cartoon... We had Witwicky, His girlfriend, His dad & later on his son. okay. my point is that the human stuff is the worst part of these movies. No one is going to a Transformers movie to see the backstories and personal dramas of Shia LaDouche or Marky Mark.

Mindset
Originally posted by marwash22
okay. my point is that the human stuff is the worst part of these movies. No one is going to a Transformers movie to see the backstories and personal dramas of Shia LaDouche or Marky Mark. I am.

Esau Cairn
I still don't know what it is about Bay that makes giant robots on screen look so MEH.
Yes, I expect mindless action & spectacular explosions & the feeling of impending doom but under Bay's directing...I really just don't care.

Kazenji
I'd be up for a reboot of the franchise in a couple of years

the IDW comics have better stories written in them.

marwash22
Originally posted by Mindset
I am. you just wanna do a scouting report on the hot chick playing Marky Mark's daughter so you can rape her later.

you're not fooling anyone. erm

KingD19
I hope the Dinobots aren't just dinosaurs with no speaking lines.

Slowpoke

After we get UNICRON, sure.

Kazenji
Knowing Bay, Unicron would be the size of the moon.

KingD19
In defense of that, it would be immensely expensive to make him his true size, which rivals that of Cyberton and has been compared to Jupiter or larger.

marwash22
why would it be immensely expensive?

KingD19
Because they'd have to CG it. And the more CG you use, the more expensive it is.

ares834
They have to CG pretty much everything in the movies already though....

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Robtard
http://cdn2.thelineofbestfit.com/media/2013/01/artworks-000038301484-wcw3fn-t500x5001.jpg

lol

Slowpoke
Since people don't like these human characters, why not make a GIJOE VS Transformers movie?

marwash22
Originally posted by ares834
They have to CG pretty much everything in the movies already though.... this.

the size of an object that needs to be digitally created doesn't matter... that's what scale tools in the programs are for. The intricacy is what matters. I don't know anything about Unicron, but unless he turns into something that has TONS of intricate moving parts, it wouldn't take the artists any more time to create him than any of the other bots... and therefore, wouldn't add any significant cost.

marwash22
Since people don't like these human characters, why not make a GIJOE VS Transformers movie? that would be awesome. but the Joe franchise would need to be beefed up considerably.

KingD19
Originally posted by marwash22
this.

the size of an object that needs to be digitally created doesn't matter... that's what scale tools in the programs are for. The intricacy is what matters. I don't know anything about Unicron, but unless he turns into something that has TONS of intricate moving parts, it wouldn't take the artists any more time to create him than any of the other bots... and therefore, wouldn't add any significant cost.

You see how many details go into the normal sized transformers. Now Unicron is the size of a planet and is a planet in his alt-mode. The sheer scope of that transformation is staggering. Even his transformation in the original movie took a minute or more and was probably the most complicated one done back then.

marwash22
remember how they did the allspark transformation in the first movie? With something that size, i doubt they'd zoom in the entire time the thing is transforming. They can start zoomed in, then pan out for the rest of the minute-long transformation.

marwash22
they could also use composite footage from a bunch of other bot transformations they already have made from previous movies.

KingD19
The All-Spark was larger than all the transformers yeah, but it wasn't even the size of a building. Remember when they tried to bring Cybertron to Earth? Well pretend they got the whole thing there, and then the entirety of the planet transformed. Even panned out, Unicron is massive and would have more parts than probably every other transformer combined a few times over. And there's no composite they could use.

TG4GaPcLgOs

marwash22
i think you're making too much of it, and the clip you posted does't help your case concerning the transformation's intricacy... it doesn't appear to be comprised of all the gears etc. that the autobots are comprised of. Also, in the clip you posted, they did exactly what i said they could do... start zoomed in, then pan out for the remainder of the transformation.

Your overall point is valid, but exaggerated. The character can be done without extreme cost.

BruceSkywalker
Since people don't like these human characters, why not make a GIJOE VS Transformers movie?

its been rumored, but Bay'll prolly do it though

Time Immemorial
This was previewed with Captain America, looks epic, pretty cool Mark is in it and not that stupid boy.

Firefly218
Looks like shit. I won't be watching

Time Immemorial
God damn I can't wait to see this.

jinXed by JaNx

A picture book with no words drawn by a lifelong deaf, mute and blind person cold tell a better story than what we've seen from the, Transformers movies. I can give the first movie a pass but there's no argument that can be made which justifies the result of the second and third .

From the trailer I don't expect this movie to be much different than the last two. The transformers are hunted by the worlds governments as a threat and repeatedly told to leave or surrender themselves for reverse engineering until they're needed to stop the bad robots. Its not the scenario I have the problem with, it's the execution. You can recycle and re-tell the same scenario an endless amount of times without being monotonous as long as you keep It relevant and fresh. From what changes I've seen an heard about seem promising, though

Lestov16
I saw the trailer for this at Sabotage about a week ago. I leaned over to my dad and said "Wow, this looks good even though the other movies sucked." I will see what the opening day reviews say about the movie, then I will decide whether to spend $10 bucks on it.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Lestov16
I saw the trailer for this at Sabotage about a week ago. I leaned over to my dad and said "Wow, this looks good even though the other movies sucked." I will see what the opening day reviews say about the movie, then I will decide whether to spend $10 bucks on it.

That is one of Bay's greatest talents. He can make a trailer look TOTALLY AWESOME and the movies can be utter crap.

Lestov16
Well at best, this will finally be a decent Transformers film. At it's worst, well, at least Marky Mark won't have to worry about people making fun of him for The Happening anymore...

Esau Cairn
Man, I'd hate to live in Bay's World.
Everything explodes for no reason at all...christ I'd be too scared to flush the toilet!

Kazenji
Been reading with this movie it'll be the start of another trilogy.

Time Immemorial
Prime looks sick

Kazenji
He better go to a doctor then.

Kazenji
sKeCX98U29M

Esau Cairn
Another wait for dvd for me.

All I remember was napping through the last one.

Kazenji
So Lockdown will be the main villain for this one

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/nailbiter111/news/?a=101904

WhiteWitchKing
More like Age of ex-STINK-tion

BruceSkywalker
just want silly entertainment when i see this

marwash22
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
More like Age of ex-STINK-tion rimshot

jinXed by JaNx
Looks like more of the same to me

Kazenji
just want silly entertainment when i see this

Ditto

people should know what to expect from Micheal bay now, But of course people will complain about things.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lestov16
So we should just expect and accept offensive racism/misogyny and unfunny slapstick now and not complain about it because it's "usual" for Bay? Phuck that.

Pacific Rim is silly entertainment. Bayformers is like a visual root canal

Kazenji
So we should just expect and accept offensive racism/misogyny and unfunny slapstick now and not complain about it because it's "usual" for Bay? Phuck that.

unfunny slapstick?....each to their own i suppose

love it how people expect all forms of comedy to work for everyone.

Lestov16
You thought the pot brownies shit was funny? Did Skids And Mudflap also bust your gasket?

Kazenji
Nope not at all

i didn't find them funny at all and i didn't lost my shit over them like most people.

chuckie06
Dinobots are awesome.

BruceSkywalker
just got back from seeing this..

I liked it, even though its about 20 minutes too long, still its a very enjoyable film..

I didn't like Wahlberg in the beginning but as the film went on , he got better.

Kelsey Grammer is surprisingly good.

Film had good action and a good story

looking forward to the next one

the only thing i didn;t like Hugo Weaving wasn't the voice of Galvatron/Megatron

oh and why didn't Nicola Peltz use her water bending.. (hope someone gets it) stick out tongue

Flyattractor
Because they'd have to CG it. And the more CG you use, the more expensive it is. And THATS why we get "stuck with the human characters"

Nuff said.

Kazenji
just got back from seeing this..

I liked it, even though its about 20 minutes too long, still its a very enjoyable film..

I didn't like Wahlberg in the beginning but as the film went on , he got better.

Kelsey Grammer is surprisingly good.

Film had good action and a good story

looking forward to the next one

the only thing i didn;t like Hugo Weaving wasn't the voice of Galvatron/Megatron

oh and why didn't Nicola Peltz use her water bending.. (hope someone gets it) stick out tongue

thumb up

i also liked Wahlberg & co much better then Shia & his family shanigans.

Estacado
Movie is shit.

Way too long way too many unnecesary scene.

Typical American crap I hated how half of the movie is written around Marky Mark acting like a dad and we get the whole "Get away from my little girl you mean boy" thing.

Plot was not that bad though I thought it was lame that now human Can create transformers via transformium

The transformation of these new robots looked like ass.The cgi effect of it looked like it was from 1990.

Grimlock vs Optimus sucked ass the fight was literally as long as it was shown in the trailer.

Marky Mark did better against Lockdown then Optimus throught out their 3 fights.haermm

Galvatron was meh.

The "hot chick's" face was ugly.

Dinobots had like 4 minutes screentime out of like 140 minutes.
"Dinobots cover the bridge."Even though literally nothing was trying to come through on it and the scene get's cut next time we see them the movie is over.

I don't hate Mark but his supposed "funny lines" were lame in the movie.

Some of the scenes were done so many times in other movies it felt like I was watching a mix of other movies.Like "Dad Im not climbing these ropes Im scared not going anywhere moving back to the ship". "Honey there is something behind you.You have to move and dont look back.""What is it dad?"

Scenes like that annoyed the shit out of me so much I was hiting my forehead with my fist.

It was bad.

6/10.

KingD19

They got Frank Welker, the original voice of Megatron, which is much better in my opinion. But if they'd gotten Leonard Nemoy to do Galvatron, I would have lost it.

BruceSkywalker
They got Frank Welker, the original voice of Megatron, which is much better in my opinion. But if they'd gotten Leonard Nemoy to do Galvatron, I would have lost it.

still should have been Weaving but Welker did a good job with his voice acting

KingD19
I guess it's because I'm a G1 fan, but I felt it should have been Welker from the beginning. And I would have liked Chris Latta for Starscream, but I realize that the voice wouldn't have worked for this iteration. I wouldn't want somebody else to voice Agent Smith for example.

WhiteWitchKing
Ditto

people should know what to expect from Micheal bay now, But of course people will complain about things.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'm complaining because people keep supporting this garbage when they could be making good transformers movie the way marvel does super heroes or Nolan does for Batman. Not only does this make so much money when it's crap, it gave the studios encouragement to make another trilogy using the same director and story telling. Bye the way, it cost them so much money because they over design the robots so then they say they don't have enough money to invest in more robot scenes so they have to fill it with humans. I hate this franchise because it's getting in the way of better things. That's why I complain. It's irritating when you see your beloved franchise turned to shit. X-men 3 and Wolverine Origins are other examples.

Firefly218
Critics are shitting on this movie

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Firefly218
Critics are shitting on this movie

that really isn't a surprise, but people are seeing this film regardless of what critics think

KingD19
Like 90% of moviegoers don't even read critic reviews. They see movies that they think they will enjoy, and Age of Extinction was definitely enjoyable for me. A few gripes that come with being a G1 fan.

Like changing Swoop's name to Strafe, changing Slag's name to Slug, and changing Sludge or Snarl(not sure which one they replaced) into "Scorn" and making him an Spinosaurus instead of a brontosaurus or stegosaurus. Also I wanted Grimlock to have at least one line. "We follow Optimus...for now." Or something like that. Simple stuff

KingD19
Also, didn't realize John DiMaggio was the voice of Crosshairsthe green one with the auto pistols and the parachute. And John Goodman was the voice of Hound, loved the new take on him.

zeel
that really isn't a surprise, but people are seeing this film regardless of what critics think

I agree me personally I thought the other transformer movies were better. The movie started out slow. Couldn't really relate to any of the characters in the movie like shia in the last few movies. But by the end of the movie it got better.

A huge portion of this movie was shot in china so I suspect it will make a ton of money overseas and that's where the money is .............not here in the united states.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by zeel
I agree me personally I thought the other transformer movies were better. The movie started out slow. Couldn't really relate to any of the characters in the movie like shia in the last few movies. But by the end of the movie it got better.

A huge portion of this movie was shot in china so I suspect it will make a ton of money overseas and that's where the money is .............not here in the united states.

i agree..

my only other gripe is that the dinobots needed to be in this more instead of just the third act

Kazenji
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
It's irritating when you see your beloved franchise turned to shit. X-men 3 and Wolverine Origins are other examples.

Wolverine Origins was far from terrible

each to their own i suppose and all that sort of shit.

BruceSkywalker
it is like i always say "I do not give a rats ass about what critics say"

this is just another example of how each one of us MUST, repeat MUST go see a film and JUDGE for ourselves. Every actor/actress/director will always have haters and Bay isn't immune to that.. The thing is Michael Bay will continue to laugh at ALL HATERS ..

Deadline is reporting this will make a shade under $100 million for the 3 days in the US, while Paramount is saying this will make $100 million or a little more.. Overseas this film is kicking ass..

http://www.deadline.com/2014/06/transformers-late-night-estimate-8-75m-on-path-to-mid-90m-opening/

http://www.deadline.com/2014/06/transformers-age-of-extinction-box-office-international-results-korea-russia/

Shabazz916
Movie was ok. The transformation like pixie dust throwing of the human made robots was weird.

Mark wahlberg tried to hard in the daddy daughter scenes.

They. Need to some how cut down cgi so the movie isnt too high and too low between non and action parts

DTM

Im not, not in the theatres anyway, and its because of how horrendous this movie is being reviewed. I saw ever other TF movie in the theatres, and left more and more disappointed with each one. This time, with the ratings so abysmal, Im saving my money and waiting for DVD.

Esau Cairn
I haven't seen the movie yet.

But why is there Transformers with different ethnicities & a fat Transformer that smokes a metal cigar?

Mr. Bay WTF?

wakkawakkawakka
I can't believe I actually paid money to see this. I should've spent someone else's money.

With that said this movie did not disappoint... because I totally expected this movie to be shit. Along with this I find it funny how Bay promotes homoerotic robot situations and pedophilia in the same movie. The awful CGI and obvious green screen in the film is an interesting low for Bay as well.

super pr*xy
the part i don't get is, if they can make optimus prime a snub-nosed truck in this movie, why wasn't he a snub-nosed truck this whole godamn time?

and not enough dinobots..

Time Immemorial
Horrible, Horrible movie.

jinXed by JaNx
Haventheard one good thing about this movie. That makes mea little happy and I concerned about that

rudester
I always hated la buff, good hes not in this movie. It was okay but not amazing. 5/10 kinda reminded me of the power rangers with the dino friends coming out of the forrest.

wakkawakkawakka
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Haventheard one good thing about this movie. That makes mea little happy and I concerned about that
Well everyone should try to form their own opinion of the movie...just do so at your own risk: oh and try to spend someone else's money if you can : D

Time Immemorial
Here is a good one. In Transformers 2 and 3, Optimus needs his flight tech to fly. In this one he can fly and leave orbit and travel in space without it.

Who would have thought?????

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by rudester
I always hated la buff, good hes not in this movie. It was okay but not amazing. 5/10 kinda reminded me of the power rangers with the dino friends coming out of the forrest.

It just went on and on...they were having to share screen time between the robots and the humans. I say take the humans out of the movies. No one cares..we want to see transformers..

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by super pr*xy
the part i don't get is, if they can make optimus prime a snub-nosed truck in this movie, why wasn't he a snub-nosed truck this whole godamn time?

and not enough dinobots..

This

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Estacado
Movie is shit.

Typical American crap I hated how half of the movie is written around Marky Mark acting like a dad and we get the whole "Get away from my little girl you mean boy" thing.

Plot was not that bad though I thought it was lame that now human Can create transformers via transformium

The transformation of these new robots looked like ass.The cgi effect of it looked like it was from 1990.

Grimlock vs Optimus sucked ass the fight was literally as long as it was shown in the trailer.

Marky Mark did better against Lockdown then Optimus throught out their 3 fights.haermm

Galvatron was meh.

"Dinobots cover the bridge."Even though literally nothing was trying to come through on it and the scene get's cut next time we see them the movie is over.

Some of the scenes were done so many times in other movies it felt like I was watching a mix of other movies.Like "Dad Im not climbing these ropes Im scared not going anywhere moving back to the ship". "Honey there is something behind you.You have to move and dont look back.""What is it dad?"

Scenes like that annoyed the shit out of me so much I was hiting my forehead with my fist.

It was bad.

6/10.

+1

K-Dog
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Here is a good one. In Transformers 2 and 3, Optimus needs his flight tech to fly. In this one he can fly and leave orbit and travel in space without it.

Who would have thought?????

So many inconsistencies it wasn't even funny. He miraculously fully heals himself when it appears he shouldn't be able to after he says that the other autobots have the ability to repair him, yet it only takes himself apparently. I don't know how to use spoilers, so I will vaguely say that some of the "enemies" the autobots fought appeared to be nearly invincible/self healing at first, but by the end of the film they were getting offed just like anything else that gets a hole punched in it.
Mark Wahlberg was decent, but his protective dad BS was way overdone.

Did just see it Saturday at a very rural drive-in theatre with a half moon high above and some fireworks a few miles away in the background on a nice cool night with the wife and kids and brother so it was a fun time.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Estacado
Movie is shit.

Galvatron was meh.

It was bad.

6/10.

Sounds like I'll enjoy this film. smile

Tzeentch
How does that even warrant a 6/10?

That sounds like a 2 or a 3 out of ten.

Though what boggles my mind is how anyone who went to see this movie could dislike it.

'cause I mean... how is it possible to not go into that movie with the assumption that it would be complete and utter shit on every level?

wakkawakkawakka
Originally posted by Tzeentch

Though what boggles my mind is how anyone who went to see this movie could dislike it.

Because I spent my own money to see it. If I hadn't I'd be a hell of a lot more lenient.

I Hate Bane
It sucked.

roughrider
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
I haven't seen the movie yet.

But why is there Transformers with different ethnicities & a fat Transformer that smokes a metal cigar?

Mr. Bay WTF?

Watch the 1980's cartoon and you'll hear the same caricature type voices. Didn't matter (and I didn't care as a young boy then) that the hovercraft Autobot spoke like he was gargling water and Jazz & Blaster were ghetto stereotypes.

ares834
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
Because I spent my own money to see it. If I hadn't I'd be a hell of a lot more lenient.

I think Blax was wondering why would you go see the movie in the first place? This is the fourth movie in the series, you knew what you were going to get when you bought the ticket.

wakkawakkawakka
Originally posted by ares834
I think Blax was wondering why would you go see the movie in the first place? This is the fourth movie in the series, you knew what you were going to get when you bought the ticket.
Oh...

Yes everyone going in to see this movie should've expected it to be shit: I personally wasn't disappointed. However was curious as to how shit the movie was going to be: so yeah I'm not above seeing shit movies however spending 5.50 USD to see it was a lapse of judgement on my part.

Robtard
I took my kids expecting it to be shit, but hoped it'd be better shit cos of the new casting. It was still shitty shit though.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Robtard
I took my kids expecting it to be shit, but hoped it'd be better shit cos of the new casting. It was still shitty shit though.

It was just noisy after a while, my gf wanted to leave, from that point I realized how shitty it was. laughing

Robtard
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
It was just noisy after a while, my gf wanted to leave, from that point I realized how shitty it was. laughing confused

Films not due to be released in Mexico until Feb 2015.

K-Dog
Did anyone else think the 4 remaining autobots shown at the beginning with Optimus were kinda like a spin-off of Thor with the warriors 3 and Sif? Kinda.....
The big army-looking one looked and acted just like the comic book version of Volstagg, and the oriental ninja one with two swords was like Hogun at least? Or am I just smoking something funny?

Time Immemorial
Just smoking something funny Imo.

jaden101
This was absolutely horrendous. Easily the worst film I've seen in the last 2 or 3 years. Only 2 films I can remember coming out of the cinema hating as much as this was The Purge and The Last Exorcism.

zeel
Wow this film has made 1 billon dollars world wide by the 30 day mark.

Just goes to show ya that American money means nothing anymore there is no money in this country. The film debuted in hong kong made almost 700 million in less then 30 days and barley 200 million the us. Hollywood is no longer the money maker anymore its countries like india and china with huge amounts of people in them.

Sad to say but I think this is going to become a trend.

wakkawakkawakka
^ or...it just means that Hong Kong and India have movie goers just as gullible as American's. Afterall he got 100 million opening weekend in the states.

Kazenji
Bay wishes to pass the reigns to someone else

http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/michael-bays-directing-future-may-not-include-transformers-5-216

Do it.....this franchise needs someone different.

Estacado

http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/michael-bays-directing-future-may-not-include-transformers-5-216

Halleluja!!!!

Inhuman
I hope they change the look of the bots.

I was never a fan of how they transformed. Looked like a junkyard coming together to form a sports car.

BruceSkywalker

hahahahahahahaha

hahahahahaha

Bay said this before so don;t get your hopes up

MummyRuby
Love the trailer

Dreampanther
All I kept thinking for most of the movie was: I miss Megan Fox. I miss John Torturro. And I miss Josh Duhamel. For a movie nearly three hours long it really felt rushed, especially the editing, and there wasn't much of a story either.

It wasn't completely horrible, but I really do think it's time for somebody besides Michael Bay to give this a go.

Lestov16

LOL all the cash he's making? No way in hell is he going to let such guaranteed cash cow go, especially since America has continuously shown it is so stupid it will shell him out cash regardless of the quality of the film.

DARTH POWER
^ Not me. Didn't bother watching this one. Was only going to watch it if loads of people harped on about how good it was. Never happened.

Lestov16
My same thoughts. Unless there was a massive change in critical reviews I wasn't touching this film.

Estacado
Dont watch it.
Movie is garbage.

Kazenji
LOL all the cash he's making? No way in hell is he going to let such guaranteed cash cow go, especially since America has continuously shown it is so stupid it will shell him out cash regardless of the quality of the film.

I know its not going to happened

but this movie franchise is in need of help, Just sad when your getting quality Transformers games from High Moon & Comics from IDW

but when it comes to the movies its below par.

DARTH POWER
I know its not going to happened

but this movie franchise is in need of help, Just sad when your getting quality Transformers games from High Moon & Comics from IDW

but when it comes to the movies its below par.

Unfortunately as long as people keep watching this movie in droves, they're not going to see it that way.

Tzeentch
I watched the **** out of it.

Though I'd initially intended to not see it, and didn't for about a month after its release. Eventually saw it with... somebody. I think some friends (can't remember lol).

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Tzeentch
I watched the **** out of it.

Though I'd initially intended to not see it, and didn't for about a month after its release. Eventually saw it with... somebody. I think some friends (can't remember lol).

Suuckaaaa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.