Brutaal VS Zeus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JuggernautMania
I Think Brutaal as of right now is portrayed as the new SBP do you think zeus can stand up to him? i personally dont but what do you think?

bbrem123
seriously? you think he beats a skyfather?

abhilegend
facepalm

The Sorrow
Madness

JuggernautMania
Originally posted by bbrem123
seriously? you think he beats a skyfather?

Zeus is skyfather by title. by feats his best feat is beating WWH which is something a high herald - trans would be able to do. Brutaal on the other hand curbstomps anyone hs is facing and he is darkseid on roids, so yeah i think he will take zeus apart .

Magic Joe
Lol @ this thread

JuggernautMania
you Wait and see once brutaal will have more fights and be established as the new SBP you will swollow your disrespectful opinions

Insane Titan
I like this new poster his logic is Brutaal

carver9
Originally posted by Insane Titan
I like this new poster his logic is Brutaal

laughing out loud thumb up

Also, lol at this thread.

DarkSaint85
Lol.

Bentley
Originally posted by abhilegend
facepalm Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Lol. Originally posted by carver9
laughing out loud thumb up

Also, lol at this thread.

JuggernautMania
do you think someone who is greater in power than a version of darseid which kills gods and bust planets cant beat zeus?

Magic Joe
Originally posted by JuggernautMania
I Think Brutaal as of right now is portrayed as the new SBP do you think zeus can stand up to him? i personally dont but what do you think?

You should get a Brutaal sig. You'd have the most powerful sig in all KMC.

Bentley
do you think someone who is greater in power than a version of darseid which kills gods and bust planets cant beat zeus?

If he's Prime level I see him beating Zeus, but it's pretty hard to gauge at this point.

Also Zeus is one skyfather jobber... Which version of Zeus is this anyways?

JuggernautMania
Originally posted by Bentley
If he's Prime level I see him beating Zeus, but it's pretty hard to gauge at this point.

Also Zeus is one skyfather jobber... Which version of Zeus is this anyways?

its average zeus

JuggernautMania
are there any skyfathers who are weaker than zeus?

Cogito

facepalm

deathslash
do you think someone who is greater in power than a version of darseid which kills gods and bust planets cant beat zeus? He hasn't been directly stated to be more powerful than darkseid so you can't draw the conclusion that he is. Just because he can now shoot an imitation of the Omega Beams from his eyes, that doesn't mean that he's more powerful than darkseid. Most of the things that he's done are things that the normal superman can do. BRUTAAL IS NOT BEATING ZUES.

Cogito
Originally posted by deathslash
Most of the things EVERYTHING that he's done are things that the normal superman can do. BRUTAAL IS NOT BEATING ZUES.

Brutaal hasn't fought anyone with real feats, or even anyone with significant implied power.

Colossus-Big C
Zeus is skyfather by title. by feats his best feat is beating WWH which is something a high herald - trans would be able to do. Brutaal on the other hand curbstomps anyone hs is facing and he is darkseid on roids, so yeah i think he will take zeus apart . All of the actual "skyfathers" in marvel are supposed to be skyfather level in power, been stated and even galactus knows this

Colossus-Big C
Also theres not enough feats to even have a "average" zeus. Its either current zeus under pack, or old zeus. In which case current zeus is a different beast entirely from old zeus.

JuggernautMania
He hasn't been directly stated to be more powerful than darkseid so you can't draw the conclusion that he is. Just because he can now shoot an imitation of the Omega Beams from his eyes, that doesn't mean that he's more powerful than darkseid. Most of the things that he's done are things that the normal superman can do. BRUTAAL IS NOT BEATING ZUES.

no genius. he was stated to be one par with darkseid before the amp. so now lets see.... lets do math are you ready? if before the upgrade he is on par with darkseid, what happens after the UPGRADE? i will leave you to think it out.

DarkSaint85
no genius. he was stated to be one par with darkseid before the amp. so now lets see.... lets do math are you ready? if before the upgrade he is on par with darkseid, what happens after the UPGRADE? i will leave you to think it out.

Depends if he had an upgrade.

He has different powers, sure. Doesn't mean his other powers are at the same levels they were before his 'death'.

Khazra Reborn
Earth 2 Superman has never been said to be on par with Darkseid. It said his strength rivaled Darkseid's. There overall power was hardly comparable.

iceman24567
Bad match up erm

Branlor Swift
Zeus beats him to death easily

Terryc250
Lol wtf? Zeus curbstomps Brutaal. Odin stated Zeus is his equal.

Cogito
no genius. he was stated to be one par with darkseid before the amp.

Nope.

Also we don't know that Earth-2 Superman is Brutaal, so there's that.

deathslash
no genius. he was stated to be one par with darkseid before the amp. so now lets see.... lets do math are you ready? if before the upgrade he is on par with darkseid, what happens after the UPGRADE? i will leave you to think it out. First and foremost, don't insult my intelligence (especially with your horid capitalization). Second, Brutaal hasn't even fought anyone that Darkseid couldn't, hasn't displayed any more power than the regular superman, and hasn't been directly shown to have gotten a significant upgrade (if any upgrade at all).

Diesldude
If it's a straight up fight, no weakness exploitation, I'm going with Brutaal.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Diesldude
If it's a straight up fight, no weakness exploitation, I'm going with Brutaal. laughing out loud

the Darkone
Zeus is Odin equal with amps, so Brutaal will get totally rage stomp!!

deathlife
wacko at this thread.

JuggernautMania
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Depends if he had an upgrade.

He has different powers, sure. Doesn't mean his other powers are at the same levels they were before his 'death'.

he did have an upgrade as was stated and we see he got the omega beams. yeah right an upgrade that makes him weaker ... you serious?

JuggernautMania
First and foremost, don't insult my intelligence (especially with your horid capitalization). Second, Brutaal hasn't even fought anyone that Darkseid couldn't, hasn't displayed any more power than the regular superman, and hasn't been directly shown to have gotten a significant upgrade (if any upgrade at all).

you are insulting yourself by bringing false statements. doesnt matter who brutaal fought. it was stated he was on par with darkseid before the amp. after the amp clean logic tells us he is darkseid +

DarkSaint85
he did have an upgrade as was stated and we see he got the omega beams. yeah right an upgrade that makes him weaker ... you serious?

His energy projection was upgraded. Was his flight speed? His strength? His fighting skills? His stamina? Was this all stated?

Was it stated its Superman?

Until you can prove all of this, your logic is based on nothing more than assumptions, which may or may not be flawed.

deathslash
you are insulting yourself by bringing false statements. doesnt matter who brutaal fought. it was stated he was on par with darkseid before the amp. after the amp clean logic tells us he is darkseid + did you just say that feats don't matter? Beating a featless army and nearly featless superheroes doesn't make Brutaal powerful. All that has clearly been shown to be upgraded was his energy projection and since we don't truly know that Brutaal is really superman, we can't say that he is any stronger than the regular superman. You know you're wrong when the entire forum population thinks that Brutaal isn't powerful enough to compete with Zues.

JuggernautMania
His energy projection was upgraded. Was his flight speed? His strength? His fighting skills? His stamina? Was this all stated?

Was it stated its Superman?

Until you can prove all of this, your logic is based on nothing more than assumptions, which may or may not be flawed.

he doesnt need everything upgraded in order to be more powerful. even if only his energy projection was upgraded that means he is already more powerful than he used to be. which means more powerful than he was when he was equal to darkseid.
and yes its superman its very clear already even stated in his bio.

JuggernautMania
did you just say that feats don't matter? Beating a featless army and nearly featless superheroes doesn't make Brutaal powerful. All that has clearly been shown to be upgraded was his energy projection and since we don't truly know that Brutaal is really superman, we can't say that he is any stronger than the regular superman. You know you're wrong when the entire forum population thinks that Brutaal isn't powerful enough to compete with Zues.

featless? those guys stood up to heralds perfectly fine. one of them killed wonder woman. the way brutaal dispatched them no herald could or would.
its already very clear and even stated in his bio that he is superman with upgrades. even only energy upgrade is still an upgrade which make him more powerful.
i couldnt care less what the entire forum thinks, where are the zeus feats? his best feat as a skyfather for dozens of years is beating the hulk are you shitting me? during his entire career he was hit and put on his ass by heralds left and right, zeus by feats is going down.

DarkSaint85
he doesnt need everything upgraded in order to be more powerful. even if only his energy projection was upgraded that means he is already more powerful than he used to be. which means more powerful than he was when he was equal to darkseid.
and yes its superman its very clear already even stated in his bio.

OK, so his new upgraded self has more power than HV.

What were the exact words used to describe Superman to Darkseid?

And its been stated? Where?

iceman24567
featless? those guys stood up to heralds perfectly fine. one of them killed wonder woman. the way brutaal dispatched them no herald could or would.
its already very clear and even stated in his bio that he is superman with upgrades. even only energy upgrade is still an upgrade which make him more powerful.
i couldnt care less what the entire forum thinks, where are the zeus feats? his best feat as a skyfather for dozens of years is beating the hulk are you shitting me? during his entire career he was hit and put on his ass by heralds left and right, zeus by feats is going down. Every character has low feats. Zeus has dropped herald level characters before and he fought Hulk while handicapping himself and he still wreck Hulk at his own game very few characters can straight up own Hulk in a strictly h2h fight. Zeus wins

JuggernautMania
OK, so his new upgraded self has more power than HV.

What were the exact words used to describe Superman to Darkseid?

And its been stated? Where?

at the very least his new upgrade has the omega beams of darkseid, as far as we see his physical abilities are greater than superman used to have based on how easily he dispatched fate and atom, not to mention karate chop in half the guy who killed wonder woman.

it was stated he was a peer to darkseid before the upgrade.

JuggernautMania
Originally posted by iceman24567
Every character has low feats. Zeus has dropped herald level characters before and he fought Hulk while handicapping himself and he still wreck Hulk at his own game very few characters can straight up own Hulk in a strictly h2h fight. Zeus wins

every character has more standard and high feats to suggest the low feats are actually low ones. zeus has a majority of those "low" feats which makes me believe those are his feats.

dont forget one thing, zeus magic charged punches canceled hulk's healing factor and prevented him from healing. if it didnt happen who knows what would happen , hulk would heal and only get madder and stronger.

Rage.Of.Olympus

By that he means -a featless- Steppenwolf came up from behind and stabbed -a featless- Wonder Woman. The best part is that using his logic, Wonder Woman historically has utterly shitty piercing durability.

No herald would or could? Lol, for all we know, Fandral could have replicated Steppenwolf's scene.

JuggernautMania
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
By that he means -a featless- Steppenwolf came up from behind and stabbed -a featless- Wonder Woman. The best part is that using his logic, Wonder Woman historically has utterly shitty piercing durability.

Plenty of heralds have way better feats.

again everybody from that universe act and have the powers of their counterparts from the mainstream one. no reason in the world to believe in that case those are any different.
non of the heralds was able to dispatch atom and fate that easily when they fought.

Rage.Of.Olympus
again everybody from that universe act and have the powers of their counterparts from the mainstream one. no reason in the world to believe in that case those are any different.

We do not assume alternate Universe counterparts automatically have the equal power levels of the mainstream ones. That is retarded reasoning, especially since historically, they are either fodder or not up to par.

At the end of the day, you need to back up your unsubstantiated opinion with at least some evidence. There's a reason why people don't consider King Hyperion Tyrant level.

non of the heralds was able to dispatch atom and fate that easily when they fought.

We haven't seen any established heralds fight Atom and Fate.

carver9

no expression

DarkSaint85

Wonder woman has shit piercing durability though
I was going to write mmore but my connection cut out, then I saw Rages post which was the same.

JuggernautMania
We do not assume alternate Universe counterparts automatically have the equal power levels of the mainstream ones. That is retarded reasoning, especially since historically, they are either fodder or not up to par.

At the end of the day, you need to back up your unsubstantiated opinion with at least some evidence. There's a reason why people don't consider King Hyperion Tyrant level.

i can easily work that to my favor. darkseid from eart 2 is more powerful that mainstream darkseid no doubt. and the superman from earth 2 was stated to be his equal which means he is more powerful than the superman from earth 2. in that case its safe to say brutaal is much more powerful than mainstream superman. also it gives us a clue that probably everybody on earth 2 are more powerful than their counterparts.

DarkSaint85
Does that mean the earth is harder, air is airyer, space is spacier too?

JuggernautMania
no but the characters are more powerful.

Rage.Of.Olympus
i can easily work that to my favor. darkseid from eart 2 is more powerful that mainstream darkseid no doubt. and the superman from earth 2 was stated to be his equal which means he is more powerful than the superman from earth 2. in that case its safe to say brutaal is much more powerful than mainstream superman. also it gives us a clue that probably everybody on earth 2 are more powerful than their counterparts.

The Darkseid on Earth 2 is the same Darkseid that invaded Earth 1 lol. Also, it was stated that Earth 2 Superman rivaled his strength IIRC. Which just confirms he's herald level (By Pre-52, Thor, Superman, Hulk etc. standards) and I have no idea why you think that supports him beating up Zeus? Using that logic, it's been stated that Zeus rivals Dormammu and ODIN in power. So best case scenario, Brutaal is as strong as Darkseid and Zeus is as powerful as Odin. How exactly do you think they are even comparable in that case?

That's a huge jump from Superman/Darkseid to the majority of the entire goddamn Universe being more powerful, lol.

DarkSaint85
All of them? Or are you assuming?

quanchi112
no but the characters are more powerful. Based on ?

carver9

It said his STRENGTH rivaled Darkseid.

iceman24567
every character has more standard and high feats to suggest the low feats are actually low ones. zeus has a majority of those "low" feats which makes me believe those are his feats.

dont forget one thing, zeus magic charged punches canceled hulk's healing factor and prevented him from healing. if it didnt happen who knows what would happen , hulk would heal and only get madder and stronger. It has never been proven as fact that Zeus canceled out Hulk hf. If anything the lightning punches taxed Hulks healing to the limit.

Cogito

Atom displayed nothing even in the low herald tier. Fate had just gotten the helmet and was scared shitless of it on top of having no feats. Oh, and 100% correct about featless Steppenwolf thumb up

the Darkone
Zeus=Odin=Dormammu in power and might >>>> Brutaal

Board Walker
Brutaal chops Zeus in half with his right hand, and chops Odin in half with his left hand simultaneously.

JuggernautMania
The Darkseid on Earth 2 is the same Darkseid that invaded Earth 1 lol. Also, it was stated that Earth 2 Superman rivaled his strength IIRC. Which just confirms he's herald level (By Pre-52, Thor, Superman, Hulk etc. standards) and I have no idea why you think that supports him beating up Zeus? Using that logic, it's been stated that Zeus rivals Dormammu and ODIN in power. So best case scenario, Brutaal is as strong as Darkseid and Zeus is as powerful as Odin. How exactly do you think they are even comparable in that case?

That's a huge jump from Superman/Darkseid to the majority of the entire goddamn Universe being more powerful, lol.

darkseid from earth 2 demonstrated greater power than mainstream darkseid its a new darkseid. it was stated he rivals darkseid in power. power = overall abilities. basically superman was darkseid peer, however after the upgrade it was made clear he is darkseid +.
statements doesnt hold a candle when showings contradict them. however brutaal has showings that support that claim by actually proving he was upgraded therefor its not the same case.

JuggernautMania
Originally posted by carver9
It said his STRENGTH rivaled Darkseid.

for the limited time i have been here i can clearly see you are rage's pupet. repeating his own words time after time like he got his hand stuck up your anus, damn even on the internet someone is your boss.

JuggernautMania
It has never been proven as fact that Zeus canceled out Hulk hf. If anything the lightning punches taxed Hulks healing to the limit.

hulk later could not heal which was because of the fact zeus hit him with magic charged punches which canceled his healing factor. your logic is flawed. no matter how much damage zeus delivered to hulk even if almost dead, the second the onslaught stopped hulk was suppose to heal, thats how healing factos work. zeus simply canceled his healing factor with magic punches which is lame because hulk would lose most of his fights with heralds if it wasnt for his healing factor.

Bentley
for the limited time i have been here i can clearly see you are rage's pupet. repeating his own words time after time like he got his hand stuck up your anus, damn even on the internet someone is your boss.

Don't diss Carter (that's Pr's job).

Don't double post.

Don't imply that anyone here listens to Rage.

biscuits

On topic: Zeus is a jobber but he still dominated Hulk, he can do good here imo.

JuggernautMania
Originally posted by Bentley
Don't diss Carter (that's Pr's job).

Don't double post.

Don't imply that anyone here listens to Rage.

biscuits

On topic: Zeus is a jobber but he still dominated Hulk, he can do good here imo.

Don't Back seat Mod.

On topic: you are right zeus is a huge jobber but he beat the hulk that way because he was able to cancel his healing factor with magic. if zeus had to fight the hulk everybody are fighting this might looked differently. hulk without healing factor would fall to most heralds.he would be killed by gladiator when gladiator was penetrating him with his vision. hell even cyclops would stop him when he invaded the x mansion.

DarkSaint85

Do you have the scan in question? That would solve all the problems people have understanding it.

Did they say his power was on par with Darkseid, or that his strength rivalled Darkseid?

Important distinction.

Cogito
darkseid from earth 2 demonstrated greater power than mainstream darkseid its a new darkseid. it was stated he rivals darkseid in power.

There is only one Darkseid in the multiverse, and this has always been the case. The 4th World exists outside the regular multiverse, and there's only one, meaning there's only one of any New God.

JuggernautMania
Do you have the scan in question? That would solve all the problems people have understanding it.

Did they say his power was on par with Darkseid, or that his strength rivalled Darkseid?

Important distinction.

power.

JuggernautMania
Originally posted by Cogito
There is only one Darkseid in the multiverse, and this has always been the case. The 4th World exists outside the regular multiverse, and there's only one, meaning there's only one of any New God.

darkseid in earth 2 is portrayed beastly greater than usual. its like comparing PC Darkseid to the mainstream one. and superman was his equal in power before he had the upgrade. after the upgrade he became brutaal which is the new beastly darkseid +

DarkSaint85
What did Darkseid as depicted in Earth-2 do that the depiction in Earth-1 couldn't?

JuggernautMania
Killed all the gods. one shotted a planet like nothing.

DarkSaint85

So why can't Earth-1's depiction couldn't do it? He was there to conquer it, not destroy it.

Also, does anyone have any scans of Darkseid talking about Superman's power/strength/whatever rivalling/on par with his own? I've seen it, and I have the comic, but its at home and my memory is sketchy.

Edit: Carver/rage, you two are wrong:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/120679/3504753-15.jpg

JuggernautMania
So why can't Earth-1's depiction couldn't do it? He was there to conquer it, not destroy it.

Also, does anyone have any scans of Darkseid talking about Superman's power/strength/whatever rivalling/on par with his own? I've seen it, and I have the comic, but its at home and my memory is sketchy.

earth 1 darkseid is not on those levels he wont be able to do it.

yes i cant hep you with that, it says power.

JuggernautMania

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/120679/3504753-15.jpg

this is not a surprise. rage always twist feats and words to his liking. and carver is just his parrot that repeats anything rage will say because he is sure rage knows his shit which isnt the case. those 2 are exposed.

DarkSaint85
earth 1 darkseid is not on those levels he wont be able to do it.

yes i cant hep you with that, it says power.

Got proof that he is unable to do that?

JuggernautMania
Got proof that he is unable to do that?

got his ass kicked by gods.

DarkSaint85
this is not a surprise. rage always twist feats and words to his liking. and carver is just his parrot that repeats anything rage will say because he is sure rage knows his shit which isnt the case. those 2 are exposed.

Nah, rage is actually quite a good debater, and does usually back his claims up with scans, so I am just chalking this incident up to a simple mistake. It happens.

Carver is actually a goldfish, so props to him for typing with his fins.

JuggernautMania
Nah, rage is actually quite a good debater, and does usually back his claims up with scans, so I am just chalking this incident up to a simple mistake. It happens.

Carver is actually a goldfish, so props to him for typing with his fins.

why do you love luke cage?

DarkSaint85
I don't.

I like that scene.

JuggernautMania
why dont you like luke cage then?

DarkSaint85
My feelings towards Luke Cage are ambivalent.

carver9

How did he destroy the planet? How long did it take. Did he have prep? Did he use a device? To my knowledge, it was done off panel.

iceman24567
hulk later could not heal which was because of the fact zeus hit him with magic charged punches which canceled his healing factor. your logic is flawed. no matter how much damage zeus delivered to hulk even if almost dead, the second the onslaught stopped hulk was suppose to heal, thats how healing factos work. zeus simply canceled his healing factor with magic punches which is lame because hulk would lose most of his fights with heralds if it wasnt for his healing factor. Again it was never stated that his magic canceled anything. Hulks healing is dictated by his anger its hard to be angry when your in lala land the damage he suffered put a hurting on his healing.

Rao Kal El
What is this none sense of earth 1 and earth 2 darkseid?

Did DC just retcon Darkseid into a universal entity instead of multiversal?

Last time I check under pak's writing darkseid id a multiversal entity, so there is no e1 or e2 darkseid, there is only one DARKSEID.

Also does anyone has the scan of Rage fisting Carver? That will confirm that carver is a sock big grin

Khazra Reborn
Exactly^ there is no Earth 2 Darkseid. This Juggernaut guy is so adament about stuff he clearly hasn't read, and it's kind of annoying.

DarkOdin
Again it was never stated that his magic canceled anything. Hulks healing is dictated by his anger its hard to be angry when your in lala land the damage he suffered put a hurting on his healing. Correct this also lasted many issues after the fact When even Hulk/Banner stated it is going to take time/anger to keep him Alive let alone heal the damage

the Darkone
Brutaal is high herald or low trans not a sky father level being, especially a sky Father who is equal to Odin, Dormammu who would snuff Brutaal with the greatest of ease.

Cogito
darkseid in earth 2 is portrayed beastly greater than usual. its like comparing PC Darkseid to the mainstream one. and superman was his equal in power before he had the upgrade. after the upgrade he became brutaal which is the new beastly darkseid +

I'm going to type this as clearly as I can.

THERE IS ONLY ONE DARKSEID IN THE MULTIVERSE

We good?

Rage.Of.Olympus
darkseid from earth 2 demonstrated greater power than mainstream darkseid its a new darkseid. it was stated he rivals darkseid in power. power = overall abilities. basically superman was darkseid peer, however after the upgrade it was made clear he is darkseid +.
statements doesnt hold a candle when showings contradict them. however brutaal has showings that support that claim by actually proving he was upgraded therefor its not the same case.

There is only one Darkseid in the Multiverse. no expression

Statements don't hold a candle when showings contradict them and yet the same comic that said E-2 Superman's strength rivaled Darkseid, he was restrained by a few parademons and killed (Or defeated) by a -relatively- small explosion?

So yea, if E-2 Superman is on par with Darkseid because of a single statement, Zeus drops Galaxy busting power on his face due to being equal to Odin. smile

Also, where was it said that Brutaal was upgraded by the New Gods? Legitimate question and if possible could someone post a scan?

carver9

Statements don't hold a candle when showings contradict them and yet the same comic that said E-2 Superman's strength rivaled Darkseid, he was restrained by a few parademons and killed (Or defeated) by a -relatively- small explosion?

So yea, if E-2 Superman is on par with Darkseid because of a single statement, Zeus drops Galaxy busting power on his face due to being equal to Odin. smile

Also, where was it said that Brutaal was upgraded by the New Gods? Legitimate question and if possible could someone post a scan?

It was said that Bruttal was enhanced.

carver9
Originally posted by Cogito
I'm going to type this as clearly as I can.

THERE IS ONLY ONE DARKSEID IN THE MULTIVERSE

We good?

I think (or hope) he is talking about Darkseid before the Reboot.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Oops, my bad. I took his word for it:
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Earth 2 Superman has never been said to be on par with Darkseid. It said his strength rivaled Darkseid's. There overall power was hardly comparable.

That will teach me for being lazy.

All my points stand however.

I definitely remember strength being used at one point though.

Although tbf, he was probably thinking of this:
http://s647.photobucket.com/user/biensalsa/media/DC%20COMICS/DCnU/DARKSEID/LastScan17_zpseb49f3b6.jpg.html

(Re-read the issue).

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by carver9
It was said that Bruttal was enhanced.

Where? I just want to confirm. I assumed he was due to the heat vision but I just wanted to make sure.

the Darkone

thumb up

JuggernautMania

what i meant was the fact this version is greater which means the way he is currently writen. just as if we compare average darkseid to PC darkseid.
yes i will repeat, statements that contradict showings cant be used. bu statement which are supported by showings are more than welcomed.
again not strength but power be accurate.
yes as it was stated he is on par with darkseid, and superman was doing great until wonder woman got killed which took him mentally out of the fight. he was not killed he was captured and enhanced by darkseid as was shown.

wrong. zeus was stated once to be a peer to odin however his entire career of fighting contradicts that, therefor he is not on par with odin.

Colossus-Big C
Even if zeus and odin actually fought in fear itself?

JuggernautMania
they did not fight they just argued.

Cogito
he was not killed he was captured and enhanced by darkseid as was shown.

Not shown, not confirmed yet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.