Bane vs. Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Magic Joe
Current versions, standard gear.

City setting battlefield.

Kazenji
Black Panther.

carver9
Bane has literally been above everyone he's faced. Dont know about this one.

Golgo13
I think it's anyone's fight, but I think Bane can take at least 5 or 6.

Kazenji
So people are suggesting Bane's on par with that Black Dwarf?

Golgo13
Bane's new venom is no joke. When Batman was under it, he actually harmed and drew blood from Superman with one punch.

deathslash
Originally posted by Golgo13
Bane's new venom is no joke. When Batman was under it, he actually harmed and drew blood from Superman with one punch. using abc logic isn't a good way to go about gauging a character's level of power. By that sort of logic, because BP beat Black Dwarf, that means that he's capable of giving Gladiator, Ronan, Super Skrull, and Anihilus a good fight. Let's look at the facts. BP is most certainly the better martial artist, is above his previous level of power (he used to be at least as strong as captain america), is definetly smarter than bane, has insane durability, better speed feats, has a suit of vibranium armor, has energy daggers, a teleportation device, energy shields, a cloaking device, and anti-metal claws. The standard starting distance also favors BP. Meanwhile, bane is arguably the stronger of the two, is arguably the more ruthless one, and has a supply of venom on his back. BP 9/10

Golgo13
Originally posted by deathslash
using abc logic isn't a good way to go about gauging a character's level of power. By that sort of logic, because BP beat Black Dwarf, that means that he's capable of giving Gladiator, Ronan, Super Skrull, and Anihilus a good fight. Let's look at the facts. BP is most certainly the better martial artist, is above his previous level of power (he used to be at least as strong as captain america), is definetly smarter than bane, has insane durability, better speed feats, has a suit of vibranium armor, has energy daggers, a teleportation device, energy shields, a cloaking device, and anti-metal claws. The standard starting distance also favors BP. Meanwhile, bane is arguably the stronger of the two, is arguably the more ruthless one, and has a supply of venom on his back. BP 9/10

No, but we just saw what Bane was capable of with Venom this past issue. He's a beast. And who says BP is faster? Bane stated to Batman that both his strength and speed increased with the new venom. He was already fast enough to easily tag Batman and Nightwing. Among Azrael as well.

Kazenji
Typical DC bias from you.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Kazenji
Typical DC bias from you.

LOL! Coming from someone who doesn't read the other company.

Kazenji
LOL! Coming from someone who doesn't read the other company.

Actually i do

but mainly Swamp Thing & Detectice comics with the current stuff.

deathslash
No, but we just saw what Bane was capable of with Venom this past issue. He's a beast. And who says BP is faster? Bane stated to Batman that both his strength and speed increased with the new venom. He was already fast enough to easily tag Batman and Nightwing. Among Azrael as well. Sorry to tell you this bro (because Bane is one of my favorite villains) but Bane doesn't have any where near the level of speed feats that BP does. NU52 Bane needs some serois speed feats in order to compete with the speed and agility feats that BP has.

Golgo13
Actually i do

but mainly Swamp Thing & Detectice comics with the current stuff.

But hardly the books that involve the fights at hand.

Kazenji
Wow sorry if i'm not into digital copies roll eyes (sarcastic)

Golgo13
You better be. wink

Kazenji
Meh i hate the format

and before you go ahead and say have i tried it, yes i have.

Supermex
More and more I hear Dc fans talk about current Dc, it sounds like everyone is now Superman lvl or above... What the hell happen over there?

I dont read Dc or Marvel that much but damn!

Supermutant
Originally posted by Supermex
More and more I hear Dc fans talk about current Dc, it sounds like everyone is now Superman lvl or above... What the hell happen over there?

I dont read Dc or Marvel that much but damn!

lol Bane is Bane level.

God Cloth Seiya
Typical DC bias from you. There is more marvel bias on here than dc stick out tongue

Khazra Reborn
Bane has been kicking copious amounts of ass, but I'll have to wait and see how his final showdown for Gotham with Bats goes at the end of Arkham War.

SasuOna
How strong is Black Panther currently
I know he's been upgraded but I don't see him operating on spiderman levels yet

deathslash
Originally posted by SasuOna
How strong is Black Panther currently
I know he's been upgraded but I don't see him operating on spiderman levels yet He beat down Black Dwarf off panel and ripped a guy in half with one hand but that's about it for now.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by deathslash
He beat down Black Dwarf off panel and ripped a guy in half with one hand but that's about it for now.
That off-panel reference might include the Wakandan military vs Black Dwarf's soldiers too. Too vague if you ask me.

When did he rip a guy in half with one hand? If he did, then his recent upgrade really did boost his stats a good amount.

Golgo13
Bane has been ripping people apart with casual ease in Gail Simone's run of Secret Six back in the day and he wasn't even on venom then.

Does anyone have scans of Panthers wepons? Like his energy daggers?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.