Team Highschool DxD vs. Narutoverse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danteiscool
on team DxD: Vali Lucifer (balance breaker form. can go into juggernaut overdrive form)
Issei Hyoudou (Cardinal Crimson Queen form)
Sairaorg Bael (with Nemean Cestus balance breaker)
and for the heck of it, Sirzech Lucifer.

the biju (juubi included, of course) are banned from this thread.

how does this go?

wakkawakkawakka
Can't DxD do some absurd shit. For instance apparently Issei at his strongest is a casually mountain busters who can break out of city wide dimensions or something: I only have the most general knowledge so it could be wrong. Vali can cut peoples powers in half and constantly add them to his own supply.

Heck from what I've heard about these guys its borderline spite with only Madara and Hashirama providing a decent challenge,

danteiscool
Yeah they can do things like that, but characters in Naruto do have some impressive kurusu... and in terms of speed, I'm not sure how team DxD would compare to Naruto characters, so there should be a bit of a disadvantage for team DxD here.

SSJGGogeta
From what wakka just said, these dudes get shat on by Nagato alone. Dimensions mean nothing. Ichigo broke out of an unescapable dimension with sheer force alone. Madara can summon meteors with a gesture, Hashirama can easily overpower town busting attacks as well as dish out even stronger ones, and since Naruto and Sasuke are included, they can do the combo attack that overpowered the gods blade, that could destroy countries with a swing.

danteiscool
destroy countries with a swing...? where did it say that?

and Vali can half the power of people he comes into contact with, including the power of their attacks. he can divide it by half until it's damn near nothing and he also has Half Dimension which literally halves everything around him. and Issei can double his power every ten seconds (though he can do it in shorter intervals if he is determined enough to win). and Sirzech can hand Issei his ass while not trying. at full power, Sirzech should be a country buster, so he could match some of the far more powerful attacks of the Narutoverse.

wakkawakkawakka
Well all of the Satan-Class Demons are implied country busters so that isn't really a surprised. Also after doing a little digging I might have overhyped the DxD verse by just a bit. I still think they win solidly but its not as bad of a stomp as I originally implied. I mean on the off chance one of them gets tagged by FTG, the Tosuka blade, or the SoSP blade, that could spell trouble.

Oh and would like to mention that Vali and (to a certain extent Issei) have flight capabilities. Heck going off of hype Sirzech could damn near solo the Narutoverse if bloodlusted. But its a tad difficult finding feats from the light-novel so I'm not going into that much detail.

danteiscool
yeah, finding feats for visual novels is kind of hard to quantify since you really have nothing to go off except for the text... and unfortunately, if it was done in 3rd person narration, it'd be easy to quantify it, but DxD is told in 1st person so it makes it very iffy to judge...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.