Deadpool vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr Will Hatch
Wade and Logan compete over the course of a year to see who earns the most cash and swag in an adult film career. Who wins?

pym-ftw
No

deathslash
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
Wade and Logan compete over the course of a year to see who earns the most cash and swag in an adult film career. Who wins? I can see this thread getting shut down very quickly.

Dr Will Hatch
* Forum centered around fictional characters getting the holy hell beaten out of them, with many of them frequently getting killed, maimed, or worse

* Is offended by penis

guy222
Logan

maxivitopowe
Wade is ugly as **** with lesions and shit

Kazenji
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
Wade is ugly as **** with lesions and shit

That's why he keeps his mask on

and what's a lesion?

deathslash
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
* Forum centered around fictional characters getting the holy hell beaten out of them, with many of them frequently getting killed, maimed, or worse

* Is offended by penis not offended, I just know that Badabing or PR are going to shut this thread down once they see what it's really about.

SamZED
Chicks dig scars and wounds. Zuko from ATLA has more fangirls than Edward.

Also i think there are plenty of forums out there where you can discuss superhero penises for as long as you like.

juggernaut74
I'd like to see these two fight again they are always good.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.