Zoom/Flash vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Insane Titan
Hunter and Barry

KMC versions of Zoom and Flash

Galactus is fed

Does Galactus get combo to ko'd!!!!!!!

Reflassshh
Not thanos.

You try so hard to get banned.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Reflassshh
Not thanos.

You try so hard to get banned. Thanos not in the thread learn to read and stay on topic

carver9
Might as well join the forum. Flash steals his speed and Galactus gets imped punched a trillion times before he realize he is in a fight. His body breaks apart from the impact of infinity punching power.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by carver9
Might as well join the forum. Flash steels his speed and Galactus gets imped punched a trillion times before he realize he is in a fight. His body breaks apart from the impact of infinity punching power. sounds good to me or Zoom retcons him

janus77
Galactus summons Hulk, as his new herald.
Hulk kills Zoom with a time punch, kills Flash with his super-gamma speed yes.

MF DELPH
Galactus eats them via matter/energy conversion without the need of moving.

Stoic
Originally posted by MF DELPH
Galactus eats them via matter/energy conversion without the need of moving.

Not if he were stuck in time. In essence Galactus would lose before he every realized that he was in a fight. micro seconds would become years for him. The Flash is a character that is very hard to argue against. Zoom is another one. Combined they would turn Galactus into cosmic juice. they of course are the blenders.

Mindset
Galactus eats the speedforce and Zoom's timeline.

Originally posted by Stoic
Not if he were stuck in time. In essence Galactus would lose before he every realized that he was in a fight. micro seconds would become years for him. The Flash is a character that is very hard to argue against. Zoom is another one. Combined they would turn Galactus into cosmic juice. they of course are the blenders.

Galactus transcends time.

MF DELPH
Originally posted by Stoic

Nah. Galactus doesn't perveive time and space in the same manner as a regular being and can manipulate time himself, as well as matter and energy.

Flash and Zoom become Clif Bars.

Stoic
Originally posted by MF DELPH
Nah. Galactus doesn't perveive time and space in the same manner as a regular being and can manipulate time himself, as well as matter and energy.

Flash and Zoom become Clif Bars.

Can you give me examples where Galactus has done this? Let's begin with the Time Gem if you want to. Tell me how he would or has shown more control over time than that gem. Also the Flash isn't really a time manip, he just would get there way before Galactus could do anything about it. Don't just tell me about how Galactus would stop someone billions of time faster than he is, show me, and give me some concrete examples, because up til now, i am in doubt that he would be able to do anything other than wonder what exactly was beating the mess out of him while standing there stupefied. That of course is just the Flash, you will also have to launch a separate argument for Zoom.

Stoic
Originally posted by Mindset
Galactus eats the speedforce and Zoom's timeline.

Galactus transcends time.

Oh yeah so he can live forever, as long as he continues to feed. I get it. this on the other had has nothing to do with Zoom, and the Flash. Is Galactus more powerful than the Speed Force alone is what people should ask themselves before jumping on the denial train.

Badabing
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Hunter and Barry

KMC versions of Zoom and Flash

Galactus is fed

Does Galactus get combo to ko'd!!!!!!! I see you don't like it when people use your debating tactics against you. You hate the taste of your own medicine. laughing out loud

Thanos loses to Flash and Zoom too! banana02

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.