Blue Beetle vs Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

"Id"
Blue Beetle

VS

Iron Man (bleeding edge)

YFZ 350
Probably Tony.

Q99
Tony's got a lot more experience, which gives him an edge despite the Scarab's adaptability.

cdtm
Pre dcnu or no?

Some of Jamies options included continent busting level weaponary, according to the Scarab.

Tony Stark
Me

Golgo13
Originally posted by cdtm
Pre dcnu or no?

Some of Jamies options included continent busting level weaponary, according to the Scarab.

Yeah, makes a difference.

Stoic
BB for me. He's pretty powerful.

AsbestosFlaygon
The Scarab's too slow to adapt.
And sometimes, it gives Jamie random weapons that are weak.

Blue Beetle armor is based more on luck as to which upgrade the Scarab will provide to Jamie.
In other words, sometimes the Scarab is a complete idiot, it's a random upgrade. You never know when it will make you stronger than Superman or as weak as The Wasp.

Tony Stark based on experience. He will take advantage every chance he gets, unless the Scarab goes crazy and pulls something out of its ass for Jamie.

DrDeadpool
Iron man pretty easily.

guy222
TS

Q99
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
The Scarab's too slow to adapt.
And sometimes, it gives Jamie random weapons that are weak.

Blue Beetle armor is based more on luck as to which upgrade the Scarab will provide to Jamie.
In other words, sometimes the Scarab is a complete idiot, it's a random upgrade. You never know when it will make you stronger than Superman or as weak as The Wasp.

He's never *that* low (or at least not pre-reboot). It's still strong power armor regardless, and Jaime can pull out a lot of abilities reliably, it's just it doesn't always pull out the big guns.

Golgo13
DCnU Beetle's armor was pretty beastly on a consistent level, but he lacked the experience. Pre-Flashpoint would at least split, IMO.

"Id"
Pre Flash Point

quanchi112
Iron Man wins.

iscaremonkeys
i think tony beats beetle. It be harder for him to beat Booster gold though

God Cloth Seiya
Tony

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.