Gogeta SSJ4 VS DCNU Superman&Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Gogeta- Super Saiyan J 4

VS

Superman-DCNU

&

Thor-Marvel Now

Fusion is permanent.

Dramatic Gecko
Why do you hate Superheroes? At least give them better versions of themselves. These stand no chance.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
Why do you hate Superheroes? At least give them better versions of themselves. These stand no chance.

No chance.

You need to read more Superman and Thor.

Dramatic Gecko
Oh when you say 'current' Thor, you mean comic (I thought you meant movie), that's better.

But still with all considered i'd pit them against Vegito rather than against SSJ4 Gogeta (12X stronger then Vegito who is already capable of destroying the universe).

ares834
Either Superman or Thor solo. no expression

BloodRain
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
who is already capable of destroying the universe. So many levels of 'No'.

God Cloth Seiya
Pretty sure that chi chi could solo marvel.
Also I'm pretty sure Bulma solos DC to.

Impediment
Could Pre-Crisis Superman do the job?

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by Impediment
Could Pre-Crisis Superman do the job?
Yes.
But SSJ 4 Gogeta had very short screen time and we no nothing really except he's stronger then Omega Sheron... But I still guess yes.

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
Pretty sure that chi chi could solo marvel.
Also I'm pretty sure Bulma solos DC to.

Dude you high.

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by BloodRain
So many levels of 'No'.

Watch the Buuhan battle again. He can't blow it up, but he can make it collapse.

BloodRain
1. Non-canon.

2. Via special ability which only makes a rip with eventually will keep tearing open.

2.5. This does not give him universal level 'power' nor is it any sort of power feat.

Dramatic Gecko
1. Non-canon.

2. Via special ability which only makes a rip with eventually will keep tearing open.

2.5. This does not give him universal level 'power' nor is it any sort of power feat.

Ok I get it, you don't like DBZ. Anyway, I don't plan to have power level argument. So i'm gonna say Superman wins. But gogeta will just get stronger and stronger until he's the best. Because Saiyan growth.

BloodRain
Any time a fan sees someone disagree, they assume that person is an anti-fan..

And it's not a power level argument, it's a 'this event never happened' argument.

Dramatic Gecko
Any time a fan sees someone disagree, they assume that person is an anti-fan..

And it's not a power level argument, it's a 'this event never happened' argument.

I have all the manga up to the end of Cell Saga. I've only seen the Majin Buu Saga and GT anime so sorry.

BloodRain
Would recommend finishing off that last part of the series, though there isn't that much change to the anime. Think only 3 notable things (no universal scream, no base form Vegito, S3 Goku never fought Super Buu even for a moment).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.