Annabelle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules_2
A spin off film about the creepy doll from the conjuring is being filmed and is coming out this year in October

Impediment
Here is a back story about the Annabelle doll.

Wiki entry

Trailer:

jdUysoK6tdQ

I liked The Conjuring (this film is a spin off) and I'm always up for a creepy, if not possibly cheesy, movie about a demonic doll.

Kazenji
So they're going even before one of those nurses get the doll from their mother

looks like some sort of Manson cult has to do with it being evil.

Kazenji
x_fN4eLz7as

Impediment
Nice.

steverules_2
That doll seriously freaked me the f*ck out in that film lol

Kazenji
I know its best to check the movie out to form your own opinion of it, But going by the reviews its a terrible prequel film.

BruceSkywalker
i need to see this..

im sure a sequel will be forthcoming

Impediment
Don Mancini wants Chucky to team up with Annabelle.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/movies/2014/10/04/chucky-annabelle-team/16718849/

steverules_2
Make it so I say

quanchi112
Awful film which reminded me of a kid I know named robbie unable to protect his own family from outside threats.

Rao Kal El
Better than what I expected.

Conjuring is better though, but there a some creepy parts on this movie.

Mindset
Originally posted by quanchi112
Awful film which reminded me of a kid I know named robbie unable to protect his own family from outside threats. Lmao, at first I didn't get it.

dynamix
wasn't feeling this movie at all.

hezza555
the trailer scared me so not sure i want to see it

Stringer
Was really looking foward to this movie after watching the conjuring. It was shit. I really wished they went with the original Raggedy Ann doll. Not saying this horse shit movie would be any better but at least it would be a bit creepier.

jmarsh456
Not very horror movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.