Wolverine/WW/Sabertooth vs......Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
Adamantium Creed pre-death..Nu Diana with sword, bracers, no lasso. Regular old Logan

Current Banner no tech, no wbh

To the death

Who wins?

carver9
Lasso was their only hope.

pym-ftw
Hulk blitz FTW on the two Canadians

Diana gives him a solid fight but at some point Hulk lands the decisive blow.

Magog
Originally posted by carver9
Yep

Sin I AM
Originally posted by carver9

That's alot for hulk to handle imo and even he admitted how tough Wolverine is in a fight. Diana and Creed will make him work for it

-Pr-
I don't see Logan or Creed doing much, tbh. Though I am one of the people who refuses to see them as the quintessential "anti-brick" some would claim they are.

It becomes Diana V Hulk after that... Hulk without lasso.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by -Pr-
I don't see Logan or Creed doing much, tbh. Though I am one of the people who refuses to see them as the quintessential "anti-brick" some would claim they are.

That's odd y would u say that given their history?

-Pr-
Originally posted by Sin I AM
That's odd y would u say that given their history?

Because from reading their history, it's not something I agree with. I think sure, they do well with some bricks. I just think there's a point where they'll go up against a certain level of characters and be largely ineffectual.

Shabazz916
hulk pretty easy

Stoic
I'm with -Pr- on this one It's always seemed to me like the wild boys effectiveness begins to taper off once they get to Ben Grimm's level, and then they begin to falter. Diana is this teams only hope. If she can draw it out long enough for them to ... Who am I kidding they get tuned up.

StiltmanFTW
It's to the death. Don't see anyone but Diana dying here, tbh. Stalemate probably.

Shabazz916
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
It's to the death. Don't see anyone but Diana dying here, tbh. Stalemate probably.

hulk can kill everyone in this match if he puts his mind to it

Stoic

They may not be able to die, but a KO is a KO. How long should the Hulk pummel them before it becomes a win?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Stoic
They may not be able to die, but a KO is a KO. How long should the Hulk pummel them before it becomes a win?

KO = win is a standard rule, yeah, but this match is "to the death" specific.

I could see WW and Creed distracting Hulk long enough for Wolverine to sink his claws in Banner's brain (again) for the ko, btw. Cheap win, but a surefire one.

Stoic
KO = win is a standard rule, yeah, but this match is "to the death" specific.

I could see WW and Creed distracting Hulk long enough for Wolverine to sink his claws in Banner's brain (again) for the ko, btw. Cheap win, but a surefire one.

Sure that could work if we go with the jobber version of the Hulk, but from what I've seen, they won't get the chance. Hulk's thunder claps would be enough to put both of them out, he was so tough that forces capable of liquefying adamantium barely gave him pause. This is the big leagues, and Creed and Logan just aren't up to the challenge. Unless of course we use the jobber hulk, and not him at his best.

Should he just wait around until they wake up in a few days from the beating or should he just keep beating them into a deeper coma?

StiltmanFTW
Mad Thinker did use a weapon inspired by Ultron's molecular rearrenger, but we don't know if it was equal to it.

carver9
Hulk while weakened took on both Thing and Logan at the same time while getting some type of poison pumped into his blood that was dropping his power level tremendously. In regards to Diana, she will do well, better than most imo, but, she will eventually lose.

StyleTime
I think Wolverine still qualifies as a good anti-brick, but the problem is...Hulk isn't a brick. He's a brick with a crazy healing factor.

The anti-brick issue is largely irrelevant when Hulk is involved.

Stoic
Mad Thinker did use a weapon inspired by Ultron's molecular rearrenger, but we don't know if it was equal to it.

It said on panel that it was capable to liquefying adamantium. It did not say secondary, so we have to assume that they were speaking of primary adamantium. The feat showed us exactly how tough the Hulk really is. these guys aren't in the same weight class. Just deal with it, they do well until he gets serious.

8swords
Originally posted by -Pr-

they are in most cases, but unlike most bricks hulk does have a better HF than the 3, and that removes the edge from the canadians.

DarkSaint85
Hulk wins this, the lasso really was their main hope. Sure, it could be written that eventually Logan claws his brain, but that would be a very very slim chance.

The Sorrow
^It also won't kill the Hulk. Even a jobber version recovered in the space of a page after Wolverine stabbed both claws into his brain. Wonder Woman is strong and skilled, but she can't defeat the Hulk without the lasso.

Green Goliath wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.