Obi Wan Vs Anakin....with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthRB
This battle is to see once and for all how movie Obi-Wan would deal with Anakin when he first became Darth Vader in various points of his life.

This means;

Battle 1: TPM Obi Wan vs ROTS Anakin

Battle 2: AOTC Obi Wan vs ROTS Anakin

Battle 3: Ben Kenobi vs ROTS Anakin

All three battles take place in Mustafar. Remember,this is Anakin as of his final battle with Obi Wan in ROTS. This means he is just as unstable and rage driven as he was them.

I hope this will be a fun match.^^

I want to see other's opinion,but in my opinion, AOTC Obi Wan would be able to bring home a win,but I'm not that sure that,despite the experience and Force advantage, Ben Kenobi will still have the stamina and speed to handle a duel as intense as the one Mustafar demanded in his old age.

As for TPM,the question would be if he got on that "rage mode" that killed Darth Maul or not,and if Anakin could kill him quickly enough.

Oh,last thing; All Obi Wans have their movie knowledge about Anakin.

DarthAnt66
Anakins wins all.

King Joker
Anakin wins all.

NTJack0
Yeah, Anakin beats him down like a red headed step child. Only ROTS Obi-Wan had a chance, and he got lucky.

NewGuy01
NTJack0 is spot on.

chilled monkey
I have to agree. By ROTS, Kenobi was a veteran who had honed his skills in numerous battles over three years of vicious warfare while still retaining the physicality needed for prolonged intense combat.

His TPM and AOTC counterparts just don't have the level of skill, experience or insight into Anakin's fighting technique needed to beat him.

Ben Kenobi has the skill and insight but at that point age and his old war injuries were catching up with him. Even with Form III's focus on energy conservation he just wouldn't have the stamina to hold out long enough for the right moment to strike.

FoxnHam
Anakin in a blind rage is at a huge disadvantage..this gives obi wan an unfair upper hand. The truth is Revenge of the sith anakin is ony 23years old...anakin has spent more years being a padwan than a full jedi knight.
Hes not at full lightsaber/,force powers/exsperience potential but he would wipe the floor with TPM obi wan.
Attack of the clones would be a tough call due to obi wans exsperience...Anakin is so young people forget..at obi wans age in revenge of the sith. Obi wan being an exsperienced jedi master actully should be more powerful than the 23yo newbi jedi knight anakin.

Galan007
Kenobi contended with Anakin as well as he did(and for as long as he did) thanks primarily to the defensive prowess he'd gleaned from becoming the Soresu master. However, Kenobi didn't begin actively employing Soresu in battle until after the events of AotC. Before that he utilized Qui-Gon's form of choice: Ataru.

That said, pre-Soresu Kenobi(ie. TPM-AotC era) hasn't a chance in hell against RotS Anakin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.