Superman (MOS) and Thor vs movie villains

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDeadpool
It's Apocalypse , villains have taken the world, everywhere is war and blood , a few humans have been left and they have an organization which fight against the villains organization.

Villains have a council which include 10 villains that rule the world , they are : Darth Vader,Voldemort , Magneto, Kurse , Dr Doom , Queen Ravenna (Snow white and the huntsman) , Sauron , Abomination , The Fallen (Transformers ) and Hector Hammond ( Green lantern )
Suddenly the two most boring Superheroes fall out of sky (Clark and Thor) because of an unknown reason. The humans reach them first and take them to their place , Humans are being led by Patrick Jane and Eddie Morra , they have information about the villains and they make a plan for Superman and Thor to Defeat the Villains ,
Whats the plan? How these two cupcakes defeat the 10 villains? Or maybe they can't !!

Stealth Moose
Since when is Thor boring?

Also, duo solos.

DrDeadpool
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Since when is Thor boring?

Also, duo solos.
He is hundreds of years old and he still doesn't know how to work with their own plane ( OR Jet or maybe something else ) big grin

Stealth Moose
This would be like saying Prince Harry is a moron because he can't operate a tugboat in England.

Who cares?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by DrDeadpool
He is hundreds of years old and he still doesn't know how to work with their own plane ( OR Jet or maybe something else ) big grin

What does that have to do with Thor being boring?

And are you talking about the Dark Elf ship? In about two minutes he mastered how to control, fly, and even set on autopilot an alien space craft from a species that predates the Universe and one he had absolutely no prior experience to. Although not sure how this has anything to do with Thor being boring.

Silent Master
Team Thor wins.

BruceSkywalker
thor and kal stomp

0mega Spawn
Thor is boring and generic
Pulling abilities out of his azz
dumb as phuck despite age
Inconsistent

FrothByte
Is Hector Hammond already in Parallax mode here?

Placidity
Superman might win. Thor offers little, he only beat Kurse because of that grenade, which he won't have here. I also don't see him beating Abomination, or Dr Doom (metal Doom) quickly in a 1v1, it would drag on a bit.

Superman smacks everyone around, but if given the chance, Voldemort can end him - which might actually happen given how Clark may be distracted.

Kazenji
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
Thor is boring and generic
Pulling abilities out of his azz
dumb as phuck despite age
Inconsistent

Shut up clown.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Placidity
Superman might win. Thor offers little, he only beat Kurse because of that grenade, which he won't have here. I also don't see him beating Abomination, or Dr Doom (metal Doom) quickly in a 1v1, it would drag on a bit.

Superman smacks everyone around, but if given the chance, Voldemort can end him - which might actually happen given how Clark may be distracted.

I actually agree with this.

Psychotron
Team wins.

wallman77

Lol at thor not being able to beat nip tuck doom quickly. Thor would decimate doom. Lighting cancels lightning so its mjolnir vs doom's metal skin? Yea ill take dying star forged hammer. Whats the best thing it tanked impact wise? Ben? Lol hammer broke the bifrost. Fight is quick. He is far from useless here. Hector Hammond? Lol. He at best provides good distraction while clark snaps necks at super speed. Agreed tho Voldy could possibly kill them tho. And if they have planning, thor starts the battle in the air and creates a massive tornado sending mostt if not all whirling around. Supes flies around in the tornado on a killing spree. These guys could be dangerous if working together. Supes better go for the heavies first tho.

wallman77
If they fight smart, then team. If they just randomly go after ppl they can def lose. Kurse and a-bom could gang rape thor while voldy lets those killing spells fly at supes while he is ripping someone like the fallen apart. They can't just brawl they gotta be tactical.

Placidity
Originally posted by wallman77
Lol at thor not being able to beat nip tuck doom quickly. Thor would decimate doom.

Nice argument, I'm convinced.

Lighting cancels lightning so its mjolnir vs doom's metal skin?.

Metal Doom absorbs lightning.

Yea ill take dying star forged hammer.

Yes, this is the comic versus forum. Oh wait. Take your bias elsewhere.

Whats the best thing it tanked impact wise? Ben? Lol hammer broke the bifrost.

Wow it broke the bifrost. That is really amazing. So how much strength does it take to break the bifrost? You don't know, but just "a lot" right? So that obviously means he could beat Doom quickly.

NemeBro
Can you show Doom tanking anything on the level of Thor's hammer?

Placidity
Originally posted by NemeBro
Can you show Doom tanking anything on the level of Thor's hammer?

You'll have to give a definable feat of what you have in mind when you say "Thor's hammer".

You know full well Doom has only fought Ben. Although Ben was unable to inflict any damage onto Doom even after they fell from a skyscraper (Ben wasn't hurt either).

NemeBro
You'll have to give a definable feat of what you have in mind when you say "Thor's hammer".

You know full well Doom has only fought Ben. Although Ben was unable to inflict any damage onto Doom even after they fell from a skyscraper (Ben wasn't hurt either). So nothing then.

Okay.

Thor stomps.

Robtard
What proof is there that Voldermort's spells will get past Superman's invulnerability?

Silent Master
Didn't Ben and Doom land in a penthouse apt's pool after falling out of the skyscraper?

Placidity
Originally posted by Silent Master
Didn't Ben and Doom land in a penthouse apt's pool after falling out of the skyscraper?

Yes, but then they fell out of that building as well.

KingD19
There's no evidence Voldemorts spells will even work on Clark and Thor. There are several non-human beings that spells don't work on. Kryptonians and Asgardians are not human.

Silent Master
IIRC weren't both giants and dragons stated to be resistant to magic?

KingD19
Giants were immune. Even a half giant in Hagrid had spells bouncing off of him. Dragons were also immune. And I believe some beings like vampires or werewolves were immune or resistant as well.

wallman77
Nice argument, I'm convinced.

Metal Doom absorbs lightning.

Yes, this is the comic versus forum. Oh wait. Take your bias elsewhere.

Wow it broke the bifrost. That is really amazing. So how much strength does it take to break the bifrost? You don't know, but just "a lot" right? So that obviously means he could beat Doom quickly.

Yea use ur eyes i said their lightning cancels each other out.

Are u saying movie mjolnir wasn't forged in a dying star like it was specifically stated? I'll put my "bias" down your throat if i want...kinda like how im doin now zeen?

So how much damage can dooms skin tank? You don't know, but just "a lot" right? Obviously that means he can withstand someone of thor's caliber wailing on him lol.

Placidity
Yea use ur eyes i said their lightning cancels each other out.

Yea use your eyes I said Doom absorbs lightning.

Are u saying movie mjolnir wasn't forged in a dying star like it was specifically stated? I'll put my "bias" down your throat if i want...kinda like how im doin now zeen?

Concession accepted.

So how much damage can dooms skin tank? You don't know, but just "a lot" right? Obviously that means he can withstand someone of thor's caliber wailing on him lol.

Burden of proof is on you to prove that Thor can "stomp" him.

So you couldn't give a real reply to this one either, can't even come up with your own arguments.

You lose. Thanks for playing.

10 bucks your a sock.

wallman77
Originally posted by NemeBro
So nothing then.

Okay.

Thor stomps.

thumb up

Placidity

can't even come up with your own arguments.

You lose. Thanks for playing.

10 bucks your a sock.

thumb up

ares834
Originally posted by KingD19
Giants were immune. Even a half giant in Hagrid had spells bouncing off of him. Dragons were also immune. And I believe some beings like vampires or werewolves were immune or resistant as well.

Resistant not immune.

Silent Master
You just admitted that magic doesn't effect everything equally, so where is the proof that it'll work on Thor or Superman?

ares834
WTf are you yammering about? I didn't say it would work on Superman or Thor.

Placidity
Fanboys perceive you to be attacking their idol. Can't have that.

NemeBro
Thor and Superman would stomp Doom though, to be fair.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.