......... WONDER MAN Vs THE X-MEN ...........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..

Wonder Man

Vs

Wolverine
Magneto
Colossus

Fight takes place in NYC..

iscaremonkeys
logan and peter by themselves. you made the X men WAYYY overpowered adding magneto

Supermex
logan and peter by themselves. you made the X men WAYYY overpowered adding magneto

Sorry monkey I edited before u posted.
but yep its 3 on 1. Can Wonder Man beat the odds?

iscaremonkeys
no.

God Cloth Seiya
Magneto is currently underpowered she solos.

iscaremonkeys
she?
current mag is a lady????

God Cloth Seiya
No WW solos I meant to say Magneto is depowered.

Supermex
Ok so Mags is depowered.
So ill change the fight.

Wonder Man

Vs

Wolverine
Colossus
Iceman

Who wins?
No prep..

God Cloth Seiya
Lol it says wonder man I kept confusing him with wonderwoman. But since it's wonderman and icemans on the field x men win.

iscaremonkeys
still logan and peter

pym-ftw
Simon punts Logan back to Canada, rips Piotr in half and aoe stuns Bobby for long enough to pull the win.

Primeneto would be a good fight 1v1 otherwise he clobbers Simon with Logan's body FTW.

Stoic
Peter could probably stalemate with him alone.

iscaremonkeys
Originally posted by Stoic
Peter could probably stalemate with him alone. hence why i said logan and peter solo.

Stoic
Originally posted by iscaremonkeys
hence why i said logan and peter solo.

I miss the Chris Claremont days of the Uncanny X-Men, now that was something worth following. These days Colossus is just a peg above Rhino in terms of the jobbing he takes. I guess that when he was created they should have given him energy blasts, but it may not be too late for him. I mean many of the mutants have mutated further as they've aged, so I don't see why they can't give peter a decent push.

pym-ftw
Peter could probably stalemate with him alone. how? Simon has literally every advantage that matters.

Supermex
Originally posted by pym-ftw
how? Simon has literally every advantage that matters.

I agree

I think WM beats Wolverine, Colossus and Ice on his own.

Tony Stark
If this Wonder Man is of The Revengers fame he wins.

iscaremonkeys
I miss the Chris Claremont days of the Uncanny X-Men, now that was something worth following. These days Colossus is just a peg above Rhino in terms of the jobbing he takes. I guess that when he was created they should have given him energy blasts, but it may not be too late for him. I mean many of the mutants have mutated further as they've aged, so I don't see why they can't give peter a decent push. they put him a tad bit over rhino now? ew...just ew. Hes a fantastic character and has a nice personality. hes easily my favorite x man.

carver9
Magneto would destroy him. Without Mags or Iceman on the team, Wonderman has a chance. He is currently walking around in energy form.

zopzop
Peter could probably stalemate with him alone.
Aww hell no. Stoic my friend, how can you believe this?

Simon has gone up against : Abomination, Prof. Hulk/Grey Hulk, Namor, Thor, etc.. and either won or held his own for a while.

Peter isn't in that league.

Also, Simon has survived a swipe from Wolverine's claws with no apparent effect before. So Wolverine is pointless here (I mean if he can't cut him, what use is Wolverine in this fight)?

That only leaves Magneto or Iceman. Vs Full Power Magneto, Simon would lose. Vs Current Magneto, I don't know, but I'll stick with Simon (just cause he seems to be written up recently).

Vs Iceman, depends on which Iceman shows up. AvX Iceman that literally one shot BFRed AvX Thing (who humiliated Namor underwater) would win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.