Hercules vs Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Insane Titan
Pure hth slugfest

No BFR

Who wins

God Cloth Seiya
Gladiator

guy222
Herc

iscaremonkeys
lets see. Both were OWNED by hulk but Gladiator gave a better fight.
i think herc is the better fighter
But Gladiator has better durability.
Gladiator should take it

deathslash
I think Herc wins a good 7/10 in this fight.

JBL
Gladiator in about 20 seconds.

guy222
I doubt that

God Cloth Seiya
Gladiator via speed blitz.

quanchi112
Gladiator wins.

God Cloth Seiya
Originally posted by quanchi112
Gladiator wins. wow I think this is the first thing we have agreed on.

guy222
Group hug

God Cloth Seiya
Touch me and you lose your manhood.

Mindset
Lol, you're an idiot if you think Herc loses.

Lol, phuck you nerds.

God Cloth Seiya
No gladiator beats herc down.

guy222
Wow

Tony Stark
Gladiator

quanchi112
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
wow I think this is the first thing we have agreed on. You were bound to be right sooner or later.

God Cloth Seiya
I have been more right than you have ever been chi. Mostly because I don't say marvel in every thread like you do.

quanchi112
I have been more right than you have ever been chi. Mostly because I don't say marvel in every thread like you do. I don't even think of the companies anymore.

God Cloth Seiya
Oh whatever, that's the biggest lie I ever heard seeing how your still saying marvel all the time.

quanchi112
Oh whatever, that's the biggest lie I ever heard seeing how your still saying marvel all the time. Calm down. Gladiator wins.

God Cloth Seiya
Agreed but your still bias unless you change your ways.

quanchi112
Agreed but your still bias unless you change your ways. I am not.

God Cloth Seiya
Bull crap saying you aren't doesn't prove anything. Actions speak more than words.

Tony Stark
Bull crap saying you aren't doesn't prove anything. Actions speak more than words.

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

When was the last time you picked a MARVEL character over a DC character?

iceman24567
Nice job spamming up the thread thumb up. Herc wins

quanchi112
Bull crap saying you aren't doesn't prove anything. Actions speak more than words. Let it go. I'm very objective.

God Cloth Seiya
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

When was the last time you picked a MARVEL character over a DC character? bane vs black panther
Couple days ago why?

Tony Stark
bane vs black panther
Couple days ago why?

There's always a first I guess

God Cloth Seiya
Now Tony when was the last time you admitted the avengers lost.

iceman24567
The who is more biased than who argument is stupid

Eternal Idol
Speed is crucial in a fight, and since these two can be considered to be close enough in strength and durability, speed will be the deciding factor.

Gladiator wins this every time.

Magog
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Speed is crucial in a fight, and since these two can be considered to be close enough in strength and durability, speed will be the deciding factor.

Gladiator wins this every time.
thumb up

In addition to the speed advantage, Gladiator can also project intense beams of heat from his eyes that can reach temperatures comparable to those produced by stars. (Marvel.com)

As long as his confidence remains high, he takes 10/10.

Insane Titan
Why are people arguing the speed advantage when it's a slugfest

JBL
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Why are people arguing the speed advantage when it's a slugfest Because i think they would rather face hercules in a slugfest than to face someone that hits hard enough to wreck planets and can send those strikes in the lightspeed range. Picture two boxers with power enough to end a match with one punch yet one of them can strike before the other can even move????? For every one punch herc throws, glads would have already thrown a thousand.

Insane Titan
All that's irrelevant as this is a slugfest as they trade punches.

And Glads doesn't Ana never has fought at that speed

JBL

And Glads doesn't Ana never has fought at that speed I see. You must mean the other marvel gladiator. I thought this was about kallark. My mistake.

Magog

And Glads doesn't Ana never has fought at that speed
Okay, so it comes down to who makes contact first? Seems like speed would play a role here...or do they flip a coin???

Insane Titan
Originally posted by JBL
I see. You must mean the other marvel gladiator. I thought this was about kallark. My mistake. go ahead and show me Glads throwing these thousands of punches before anyone can strike back

JBL
go ahead and show me Glads throwing these thousands of punches before anyone can strike back Are you saying that Hercules can match Gladiators punching speed?? His durability? His strength?? His punching power?

1. Punching speed? Gladiator in a rape.
2. Durability? Would love to see herc swim through a star a million miles wide.... Gladiator in a rape.
3. Strength? Gladiator in a rape... The comparison in feats i would love to do.
4. Punching power? Dont even need to explain. Gladiator in a rape.

5. Go to Glads Respect thread and check out his punching speed.

zopzop
Originally posted by JBL
Are you saying that Hercules can match Gladiators punching speed?? His durability? His strength?? His punching power?

1. Punching speed? Gladiator in a rape.
2. Durability? Would love to see herc swim through a star a million miles wide.... Gladiator in a rape.
3. Strength? Gladiator in a rape... The comparison in feats i would love to do.
4. Punching power? Dont even need to explain. Gladiator in a rape.

5. Go to Glads Respect thread and check out his punching speed.
While I agree with you that Gladiator wins.

You can't forget that they are in the same "weight class" strength wise but Hercules has hundreds (thousands?) of years of combat training and he fights dirty (no honor).

So I can see why some forum members would give him the win in a slugfest.

Insane Titan
You clearly don't understand what a slugfest is.

Herc was able to stand up to WWH freely pounding on him, whilst Gladz has struggled with BB hth

zopzop
You clearly don't understand what a slugfest is.

Herc was able to stand up to WWH freely pounding on him, whilst Gladz has struggled with BB hth
Hulk was holding back though.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by zopzop
Hulk was holding back though. still stronger incarnation than what Glads faced plus Herc put up no defence

iceman24567
JBL obviously doesnt know shit about Hercules no expression

iceman24567
Hulk was holding back though. So was Herc

zopzop
Originally posted by iceman24567
So was Herc
So the "showing" is pointless.

Good to know.

iceman24567
So the "showing" is pointless.

Good to know. Smartass

guy222
Herc's eyes wins this big grin

JBL
Originally posted by iceman24567
JBL obviously doesnt know shit about Hercules no expression It is obvious you dont know crap about gladiator. Hercules cannot come close to matching glads in punching speed and punching power. Those two advantages alone will give glads the win. But your track record speaks volume about " certain " characters. Your posts are non-informative as they are short unless its DCs flag boy with the same powerset. Feel free to never use my screen name in any of your laughable posts or i WILL report your uneducated insults to the proper Mod. If you dont like my posts, dont read or respond to ANY of them, i give my response just like every member on here does and do not wish to engage in child like rants. sick

iceman24567
Herc wins

iscaremonkeys
gladiator kicks herc face off

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.