Green lantern(hal) vs Shazam(billy)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

iscaremonkeys
pre nu fifty boo.
Who wins?

Tony Stark
Shazam in a shutout

Kryptoniano
Shazam destroys gl.

abhilegend
Billy 6/10.

iscaremonkeys
Originally posted by abhilegend
Billy 6/10. 6?

i dont think billy DESTROYS hal but he still wins

Odekahn
Hal wins

iscaremonkeys
Originally posted by Odekahn
Hal wins i was waiting for you.

you think someone of shazams speed would lose to hal?

Odekahn
Originally posted by iscaremonkeys
i was waiting for you.

you think someone of shazams speed would lose to hal?

Absolutely. Even if Billy can move faster than Hal can think off the bat, the ring has built in defenses that can keep him at bay till Hal has a chance to strike back.

It would be a hell of a fight though.

iscaremonkeys
Absolutely. Even if Billy can move faster than Hal can think off the bat, the ring has built in defenses that can keep him at bay till Hal has a chance to strike back.

It would be a hell of a fight though. no way. shazam is way stronger and faster to begin with + shazams lightning+ the wisdom of solomon= the win. not to mention stalemateing supes beating black adam as well as his Zues powers

Odekahn
no way. shazam is way stronger and faster to begin with + shazams lightning+ the wisdom of solomon= the win. not to mention stalemateing supes beating black adam as well as his Zues powers

Honestly, it depends in how creative whoever is writing Hal decides to be. If Hal is only tossing out solid constructs, he'll lose. If he's fighting intelligently and uses the ring to its utmost capabilities, he can and will win.

iscaremonkeys
hes fighting to the rings best capibilitys and still loses.

Odekahn
hes fighting to the rings best capibilitys and still loses.

Agree to disagree I suppose

carver9
no way. shazam is way stronger and faster to begin with + shazams lightning+ the wisdom of solomon= the win. not to mention stalemateing supes beating black adam as well as his Zues powers

Why would you make this thread if you think it is a stomp?

iscaremonkeys
i dont think its a STOMP i think billy would just win

carver9
i dont think its a STOMP i think billy would just win

But you disputed someone post for giving Lantern 4 wins. Then per your response, appears as if you wouldn't give him a single win against CM.

celeyhyga17
Carver = Debatedaddy

Badabing
Honestly, it depends in how creative whoever is writing Hal decides to be. If Hal is only tossing out solid constructs, he'll lose. If he's fighting intelligently and uses the ring to its utmost capabilities, he can and will win. Pretty much this. ^^^

And Shazam is 1 of my top 2 favorite DC characters. Hal has amazing feats that can't be ignored.

carver9
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Carver = Debatedaddy

Lol.

Flyattractor
guh... I hate it that they call Billy SHAZAM now... IS MUCKS ON RICK BALLS!

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Flyattractor
guh... I hate it that they call Billy SHAZAM now... IS MUCKS ON RICK BALLS!
I'm for his new name.
big grin

Flyattractor
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
I'm for his new name.
big grin

bash

iscaremonkeys
his name is the same thing he calls out. what if a said ass? then id be ass man. I liked captain marvel better

carver9
his name is the same thing he calls out. what if a said ass? then id be ass man. I liked captain marvel better

So he is like a Pokeman?

iscaremonkeys
shazams lightning is super effective against lantern style pokemen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.