Gladiator/Orion vs Thane Ector/Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
Happy Dance

Stoic
Tough one, but I think Ector could probably beat Gladiator for a slight majority based on how he made Hercules look helpless during his short run in. This could go either way.

guy222
Indeed

JBL
Originally posted by Stoic
Tough one, but I think Ector could probably beat Gladiator for a slight majority based on how he made Hercules look helpless during his short run in. This could go either way. Thane Ector would not last 5 seconds against gladiator. Herc was beating Ector until he eyebeamed herc. Ector has never engaged in physical combat against anyone remotely close to gladiator. Team on stomps 10/10.

guy222
Not that easy

Stoic
Originally posted by JBL
Thane Ector would not last 5 seconds against gladiator. Herc was beating Ector until he eyebeamed herc. Ector has never engaged in physical combat against anyone remotely close to gladiator. Team on stomps 10/10.

Been a while since I read that comic, would you mind posting the fight between Herc and Ector? I don't recall the scene that you are referring to, all I recall is Ector dominating the Avengers, and Hercules not doing much at all about it. Superman would take a majority over Orion, or Gladiator.

JBL
Been a while since I read that comic, would you mind posting the fight between Herc and Ector? I don't recall the scene that you are referring to, all I recall is Ector dominating the Avengers, and Hercules not doing much at all about it. Superman would take a majority over Orion, or Gladiator. All Ector did was beat up on minor avengers physically, the heavy guns such as herc he had to eyebeam to get herc off of him. Superman vs Orion is a split and no way is superman getting a majority over gladiator.

guy222
Superman beats the tar out of Kallark

JBL
Originally posted by guy222
Superman beats the tar out of Kallark Kallark beats the tar out of superman.

abhilegend
Superman beats the shit out of both Orion and Gladiator.

JBL
^ And as expected, right on cue with the same old blue love.

Thane Ector is a non-factor and Orion has handed superman his butt before and with Ector out the way in less than 10 seconds, superman would be flat out DESTROYED by glads and Orion.... not that either of them would need the other to beat superman.

abhilegend
Facts are facts son.

JBL
Pull out now JBL before the rescue party comes.

abhilegend
Concession accepted.

guy222
In the Brethren storyline the Collector was the one who took out Thane

-Pr-
Abhi and JBL, cut it out.

Also, snide comments don't help people stay members. Just fyi.

guy222
Who wins Pr

Stoic
I've heard JBL's comments and he has no grounds to say what he did. I will ignore them due to having no evidence to support his weak stance.

JBL
I've heard JBL's comments and he has no grounds to say what he did. I will ignore them due to having no evidence to support his weak stance. If you believe that Thane Ector is a factor in this fight, then that's your right to believe it, but thane would not stand a chance in hell against any of the other 3 characters. Tell you what, create 3 threads as followed.

1. Thane Ector vs Gladiator.
2. Thane Ector vs Superman.
3. Thane Ector vs Orion.

4. Then sit back and watch as fans of each rip you to pieces as you try and support Thane. He is outclassed in the worst way here. Superman needs a FAR better partner to make this a battle.

carver9
Gladiator and Orion wins.

guy222
Thane and Supes

leonidas
I've heard JBL's comments and he has no grounds to say what he did. I will ignore them due to having no evidence to support his weak stance.

always the safe bet, but ignore is even safer. wink

JBL
I seem to have a troll following me.

Badabing
Originally posted by -Pr-
Also, snide comments don't help people stay members. Just fyi. Guys, please keep Pr's post in mind.

guy222
Good thread all

Golgo13
Team 1.

guy222
T2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.