The Hunger Games: Disney Edition

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XanatosForever
So, I was actually browsing Facebook for once, and came across a picture of the twelve districts from The Hunger Games series, with different pairs of Disney princes and princesses/characters for each side. A debate broke out on the comments, and it made me curious to see if there'd be as much discussion on it here. So, without further ado.

https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/t1/1922097_285551688265319_1520345285_n.jpg

The setting is still a dome, but done up with an amalgam of sections familiar to each character, with Disney Castle replacing the Cornucopia and sealed shut. Two scenarios here.

1) Traditional Hunger Games Rule: Only one is the Victor. May the odds be ever in your favor.

2)The rules are the same as the original Hunger Games with one last Disney twist: District teams can win together, so the survivors still get their happily ever after.

Who comes out on top?

ares834
Uh... Hercules.

XanatosForever
Doesn't have his godhood yet. I knew I forgot something. Also, the dome does have hazards, stuff from each movie, and the controls are being handled by the Disney villains.

ares834
Doesn't matter. Even as a demigod he can easily beat everyone else here at once. This is, after all, a guy who used a tornado titan as as a vacuum cleaner and threw all the titans into space.

NemeBro
Yeah uh, Hercules is considerably above everyone here's pay grade.

He could literally pick up the starting area with the weapons and chuck it (And the other contestants) into the horizon.

Utrigita
Originally posted by NemeBro
Yeah uh, Hercules is considerably above everyone here's pay grade.

He could literally pick up the starting area with the weapons and chuck it (And the other contestants) into the horizon.

thumb up

ScreamPaste
Was ready to discuss Mulan v.s. Other cool people like the Beast until I saw Herc, lol.

Nephthys
Ignoring Hercules, I think its down to Mulan and Shang vs Beast. Leaning towards the asians.

ares834
Depending on the terrain, Tarzan is also a serious contender.

XanatosForever
If PIS were to be involved, it's fairly safe to assume that Herc would actually be the first to go so the others would actually have a chance. haermm

Tzeentch
Yeah, but the thing is Hercules could fart and shatter the bones of every other contender in the arena.

Nephthys
Originally posted by XanatosForever
If PIS were to be involved, it's fairly safe to assume that Herc would actually be the first to go so the others would actually have a chance. haermm

Can they even kill him? Would swords and arrows even affect him?

XanatosForever
If nothing else there's the hazards in the hands of the villains, at least one of which would have to be tailored to offing Herc.

Q99
Strongest is Herc (even if he's still mortal). Kida's next- she's crazy experienced and skilled. An upset is *maybe* possible with her.

No-one else is in the running.

KingD19
Hades is a God, and was used to what God's were capable of. Even he couldn't come up with anything to hurt Herc outside of using Meg.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.