OMAC & Apollo vs Blue Marvel & Wonder Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

celeyhyga17
Team 1 is New 52.
Go!!!

carver9
Blue Marvel can beat anyone on team 1.

pym-ftw
Team 2

Golgo13
OMACTIVATE!

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by carver9
Blue Marvel can beat anyone on team 1.
And...?

carver9
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
And...?

no expression

celeyhyga17
no expression
I'm surprised you think Blue Marvel can just whup anyone on team 1 without much thought. Let me refresh your memory.
One correction. OMAC is current operating at trans level physically. The guy overpowered Superman and stomped other Heralds as well, with ease. Who on the opposing team is beating him? Then he is teamed with Frankenstein who is also overpowering Elites with one arm. Really, Got darn really???

guy222
T2

carver9
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
I'm surprised you think Blue Marvel can just whup anyone on team 1 without much thought. Let me refresh your memory.

Yes, he can best anyone on the opposing team every time.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

quanchi112
Team two wins whatever company they happen to be from. I don't pay attention to such things.

8swords
Originally posted by quanchi112
Team two wins whatever company they happen to be from. I don't pay attention to such things.

laughing out loud

waitaminute, I thought it was BM+hyperion?

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
laughing out loud

laughing out loud

Golgo13
Yes, he can best anyone on the opposing team every time. \

no

carver9
Who can't he beat?

deathslash
Anti matter >>>>>>>DC characters. Team 2 wins

Golgo13
Originally posted by deathslash
Anti matter >>>>>>>DC characters. Team 2 wins

Who has BM defeated through Anti-Matter on OMAC's level? Their are a few characters that can wield anti-matter in the DCU that aren't always successful.

carver9
Originally posted by Golgo13
Who has BM defeated through Anti-Matter on OMAC's level? Their are a few characters that can wield anti-matter in the DCU that aren't always successful.

So you have proof that either of his opponents can survive anti matter? Also, OMAC lost to Frank, someone who is, yes, powerful, but isn't on Blue Marvels level. He was also taken out by heat vision. I feel safe at saying that anti matter would wreck him, unless again, you have proof.

Apollo. Uuuummmm, I had high hopes for this character but what has he done that would give him the edge against Wonderman or BM?

KingD19
He took King Hyperion down with mix of an AM energy blast and brute force.

carver9
Originally posted by KingD19

Sure did. I was going to say this, but I was saving it for Golgo next post.

mad

Golgo13
So you have proof that either of his opponents can survive anti matter? Also, OMAC lost to Frank, someone who is, yes, powerful, but isn't on Blue Marvels level. He was also taken out by heat vision. I feel safe at saying that anti matter would wreck him, unless again, you have proof.

Apollo. Uuuummmm, I had high hopes for this character but what has he done that would give him the edge against Wonderman or BM?

OMAC in the OTHER story had the upper hand on Frankenstein. Plus, he was heavily prepped, IIRC.

Golgo13

OMAC has Brother Eye (standard) who can give him a power amp. Also, with energy power, healing, and tech protection at his command.

carver9
OMAC in the OTHER story had the upper hand on Frankenstein. Plus, he was heavily prepped, IIRC.

That was a straight up fight, and he lost. Blue Marvel is dropping top tiers and dropping beings that take out teams. Don't see why you're not giving him the edge against anyone here when he has the fts proving otherwise.

carver9
OMAC has Brother Eye (standard) who can give him a power amp. Also, with energy power, healing, and tech protection at his command.

He tried that with Superman at maximum power and got taken out with heat vision.

erm

KingD19
King Hyperion singlehandedly killed every single being in his universe. Including Galactus. He also fought against 2 other Hyperions and was demolishing them. Marvel beat him like he owed him money was he stopped pitying himself.

Marvel also took down a portion of Shuma Gorath and amped Spectrum so she could take down another portion.

Golgo13
He tried that with Superman at maximum power and got taken out with heat vision.

erm

He didn't use BE there. Plus, he has taken a blast from Firestorm in JLI.

Golgo13
King Hyperion singlehandedly killed every single being in his universe. Including Galactus. He also fought against 2 other Hyperions and was demolishing them. Marvel beat him like he owed him money was he stopped pitying himself.

Must be weak incarnations of the characters. stick out tongue

carver9

He also said that he killed all the Sentrys in each universe.

carver9
He didn't use BE there. Plus, he has taken a blast from Firestorm in JLI.

Yes he did.

What's Firestorm best energy ft? Also, where is that scan proving he can handle Antimatter?

Golgo13
Yes he did.

What's Firestorm best energy ft? Also, where is that scan proving he can handle Antimatter?

FS overloaded Captain Atom, IIRC.

And show that he used BE in the Superman incident.

Golgo13
NVM Carver. You're right that Brother EYe used certain amps, but not all of them. He didn't use the energy surge or anything.

KingD19
Must be weak incarnations of the characters. stick out tongue

Okay. I get it. Despite what I say, all you hear is "OMAC is awesome" right?

Golgo13
Okay. I get it. Despite what I say, all you hear is "OMAC is awesome" right?

OMAC was pretty awesome series. But, what feats did those incarnations of characters have? Not all incarnations of Superman are powerful or GL or whatever.

KingD19
From the few characters we saw, they're comparable in power if not the same. For example, the Colossus of that universe hit KH with a haymaker and sent him a good distance as well as busting his lip. Something I could see 616 replicating.

I also believe King Hyperion got amped somehow after or I the process of killing everyone.

Golgo13
From the few characters we saw, they're comparable in power if not the same. For example, the Colossus of that universe hit KH with a haymaker and sent him a good distance as well as busting his lip. Something I could see 616 replicating.

Didn't BM fight Sentry to a standstill? Yet, KH killed all the other Sentry's and BM owned him?

KingD19
He actually flash ko'd him first while he was still fighting the other Avengers. Then Sentry has to sneak attack him from orbit. They both passed out a bit after that. But that just shows how powerful Marvel is.

Golgo13
He actually flash ko'd him first while he was still fighting the other Avengers. Then Sentry has to sneak attack him from orbit. They both passed out a bit after that. But that just shows how powerful Marvel is.

But for someone who owned King Hyperion, he should have owned Sentry.

carver9
But for someone who owned King Hyperion, he should have owned Sentry.

He was fighting Sentry PLUS the other Avengers.

Golgo13
He was fighting Sentry PLUS the other Avengers.

He should have owned them. Didn't you say KH killed Galactus and all the heroes on earth?

KingD19
Despite fighting an entire Avengers lineup that included Wonder Man, Iron Man, Ares and She Hulk, he still punched Sentry into orbit while simultaneously ko'ing him and forced Sentry to go all out with a sneak attack despite help from the Avengers. Then he pushed Sentry to his absolute limit before they both passed out. The only other person to do that was WWH/Worldbreaker Hulk.

KingD19
You can't take anything from these feats. OMAC is out of his league.

carver9
He should have owned them. Didn't you say KH killed Galactus and all the heroes on earth?

I don't believe in the "killing Alternate universe equals almighty power" but at the same time, even though the characters were ftless, him taking out every being in two universes is a hell of a ft. Blue Marvel also took out Antiman, someone who stomped the Avengers line up. He also destroy Shuma physical body. His fts are insane. Also, your argument fails. That's like me asking "why didn't Prime rip through Superboy or ION with ease when he has fts of walking through a team of Heralds". Do better Golgo.

Golgo13
You can't take anything from these feats. OMAC is out of his league.

Disagree. Omac has been tearing through everyone he comes in contact with. Including a justice league internatiomal lineup.

deathslash
Disagree. Omac has been tearing through everyone he comes in contact with. Including a justice league internatiomal lineup. compared to the other justice leagues, JLI isn't that impressive. Bm blasting his way throu high heralds and low trans characters is more impressive. Also, your ignorring the fact of the matter being that BM could potentially amp Wonerman like he did to spectrum

Silent Master
Team Simon wins.

Golgo13
Originally posted by deathslash
compared to the other justice leagues, JLI isn't that impressive. Bm blasting his way throu high heralds and low trans characters is more impressive. Also, your ignorring the fact of the matter being that BM could potentially amp Wonerman like he did to spectrum

Yeah, there wasn't that many heavy hitters. But it was an expanded team of Achilles (I believe it was him), Blue Beetle, Guy Gardner, and Booster. And OMAC tore through them with ease. I have no problem seeing Blue Marvel win, because he has more maneuverability than OMAC, but to say OMAC wouldn't put up a fight and even take a few is wrong, IMO.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.