Marvels best H2H fighter tournament.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

iscaremonkeys
all of the characters i pick brawl in a torunament
Rules: pretend Logan is not made of adamantium so no claws (even if made of bone) deadpool cannot regenerate and ironfist cannot use is iron fist

Captain america vs Taskmaster
Iron fist vs Deadpool
Daredevil vs Wolverine
Moonknight vs Black panther

after these fights its the simi finals.

TaskMaster (or cap) vs Daredevil(or wolverine)
Moon knight(or panther) vs iron fist(or Deadpool)

then the grand finals. Who wins each battle??

IMO

task beats cap
iron fist beats deadpool
daredevil beats wolverine
panther beats moon knight

semi finals
Task beats daredevil
panther beats iron fist

Grand final
task vs panther.
Im not too sure who wins this but im leaning on taskmaster

pym-ftw
Danny wins

Then kicks you ass for doubting him.

iscaremonkeys
danny vs panther and danny wins? no sir

Supermutant
Shang Chi wins

God Cloth Seiya
Iron fist solos.

iscaremonkeys
black panther solos

Shabazz916
hand to hand meaning no exterior powers... umm wolverine or deadpool wins easy

iscaremonkeys
hell taskmaster has fought elektra with his eyes closed and won
panther or taskmaster wins this

God Cloth Seiya
Iron fist sliced a helcarrier in half and survived a nuke point blank and left without a scratch.

iscaremonkeys
taskmasters fist is so strong it stagered spiderman. Yea the same spiderman that can hold up entire buildings and KO a t-rex with one punc

God Cloth Seiya
Uh.......

Nuke > Spiderman
No one here would survive a nuke at point blank and leave without a scratch.
Iron fist > everyone in this thread.

iscaremonkeys
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
Uh.......

Nuke > Spiderman
No one here would survive a nuke at point blank and leave without a scratch.
Iron fist > everyone in this thread.
dont you ever say something like that about spiderman again!

LOL iron fist > everyone. Matt could take him out bro

God Cloth Seiya
Lol a nuke would kill Spiderman cause he has never shown a feat that he can survive it.

Lol now are you saying daredevil has nuke resistance to lol iron fist would one shot him hell before his upgrades he could go Toe to toe with the thing.

And I have that scan.

iscaremonkeys
Lol a nuke would kill Spiderman cause he has never shown a feat that he can survive it.

Lol now are you saying daredevil has nuke resistance to lol iron fist would one shot him hell before his upgrades he could go Toe to toe with the thing.

And I have that scan. so hes using his iron fist in all those scans?

btw Spider man could kick is ass blindfolded eating ice cream

God Cloth Seiya
Dude you did not just say Spiderman beats the thing.... yeah you don't read comics.

Also iron fist has beaten Panther without difficulty.

iscaremonkeys
Dude you did not just say Spiderman beats the thing.... yeah you don't read comics.

Also iron fist has beaten Panther without difficulty. i said he cant use his iron fist in the torunament -_-'

when did i say he beats the thing ? ( he most likely can) but when did i say that

God Cloth Seiya
You said Spiderman would kick his ass and I thought you meant the thing.

Btw Spiderman can only lift up to 10-15 tons

The thing can lift over 200 tons.

iscaremonkeys
You said Spiderman would kick his ass and I thought you meant the thing.

Btw Spiderman can only lift up to 10-15 tons

The thing can lift over 200 tons. oh i know. i have scans of thing lifting up skyscrapers but his duribility isent all that great. BTW danny loses with out that iron fist But he does have a good chance against daredevil

God Cloth Seiya
Pretty sure iron fist beat deadpool without ki but I might be wrong.

iscaremonkeys
DP is really best with swords and guns PLUS H2h. i think he could beat DD at max. ( which is REALLY pushing it)no where near beating captain america or Taskmaster

God Cloth Seiya
Deadpool has beaten taskmaster in h2h

iscaremonkeys
WHEN WAS THIS?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

God Cloth Seiya
Not too long ago.... or while ago can't remember I will look for scan.

Hey turns out that deadpool has beaten taskmaster in h2h more than once.

God Cloth Seiya
Like for example

iscaremonkeys
oh now i remember. Yea his fighting style cannot be copied due to him being crazy

God Cloth Seiya
Exactly deadpool is a beast in h2h but I think iron fist beat him without ki before.

iscaremonkeys
i still think Daredevil can beat them both

God Cloth Seiya
Daredevil barely beat punisher before.

iscaremonkeys
**** frank he still won dident he ?

God Cloth Seiya
Daredevil barely won and either deadpool or taskmaster would smoke punisher.

iscaremonkeys
Daredevil barely won and either deadpool or taskmaster would smoke punisher. taskmaster would look at frank and he would be ashamed. Ashamed that he cant be that badass for his family

God Cloth Seiya
So now that I proved deadpool and iron fist are above everyone else in this thread, and iron fist is above deadpool that means iron fist wins.

iscaremonkeys
So now that I proved deadpool and iron fist are above everyone else in this thread, and iron fist is above deadpool that means iron fist wins. no. taskmaster beats ironfist still. Panther beats DP.
even if tony doesnt win NEVER underestimate Black panther

God Cloth Seiya
Uh how does taskmaster beat IF if he can't even touch deadpool who was beaten by a non ki using iron fist before.

iscaremonkeys
taskmaster has better feats than DP. also i think he could beat iron fist

God Cloth Seiya
Uh no deadpool has taken hits from Thor and hulk.

iscaremonkeys
Uh no deadpool has taken hits from Thor and hulk. i took away deadpools healing factor and ability not to die so your point is invalid erm

God Cloth Seiya
Deadpool has killed taskmaster before.

Dream Stuff
Im not sure how good bp is these days, but Danny isnt losing to anyone else on the list. Even without the iron fist, he is still as fast as DD, hits as hard as cap, as skilled as anyone and his hands are basically swords:

http://s825.photobucket.com/user/jalekmoye/media/Danny%20respect%20thread/striking%20power/ironfist01_11.jpg.html

http://s825.photobucket.com/user/jalekmoye/media/Danny%20respect%20thread/Misc/ironfist12.jpg.html

iscaremonkeys
Deadpool has killed taskmaster before. this is BS. Deadpool kills the marvel universe is not canon

Originally posted by Dream Stuff
Im not sure how good bp is these days, but Danny isnt losing to anyone else on the list. Even without the iron fist, he is still as fast as DD, hits as hard as cap, as skilled as anyone and his hands are basically swords:

http://s825.photobucket.com/user/jalekmoye/media/Danny%20respect%20thread/striking%20power/ironfist01_11.jpg.html

http://s825.photobucket.com/user/jalekmoye/media/Danny%20respect%20thread/Misc/ironfist12.jpg.html BP hasent changed THAT much but hes still epich. IMO one of the best if not THE BEST h2h fighter in marvel

God Cloth Seiya
Deadpool has killed taskmaster canonly before.

iscaremonkeys
Deadpool has killed taskmaster canonly before.
highly doubt it. Since w are on the topic of deadpool and taskmaster

Taskmaster dresses up as deadpool then beats black widow While chainedcool
http://static.comicvine.com/api/image/original/2299119-thunderbolts_1.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/api/image/original/2299120-thunderbolts_2.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/api/image/original/2299121-thunderbolts_3.jpg

God Cloth Seiya
Um black widow isn't that hard to beat.

iscaremonkeys
Um black widow isn't that hard to beat. she beat the entire x force -_-
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/61846/3541053-screen+shot+2013-12-31+at+5.56.57+pm.png

God Cloth Seiya
PIS IMO.

iscaremonkeys
no. PIS is deathstroke beating kyle rayner. This is a good feat

SamZED
Uh how does taskmaster beat IF if he can't even touch deadpool who was beaten by a non ki using iron fist before. Iron Fist has never beaten Deadpool. They fought twice with no clear victor. Danny wasn't using chi, and Deadpool was outnumbered.

leonidas
thumb up

and why all the chi talk? i thought this was just straight h2h? if healing isn't neutered can't see anyone beating pool in this thing, even if he's not the most skilled. putting him down without powers or weapons? don't really see that happening...

if healing is neutered--and i thought it was--and everyone is just basically equal and it's pure skill, i'd still go with cap.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by iscaremonkeys
she beat the entire x force -_-
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/61846/3541053-screen+shot+2013-12-31+at+5.56.57+pm.png

Lol in that comic, didn't Pool beat DD?

SamZED
Tricked him more like it. But what does that have to do with it?

Originally posted by leonidas
thumb up

and why all the chi talk? i thought this was just straight h2h? if healing isn't neutered can't see anyone beating pool in this thing, even if he's not the most skilled. putting him down without powers or weapons? don't really see that happening...

if healing is neutered--and i thought it was--and everyone is just basically equal and it's pure skill, i'd still go with cap. cool

iscaremonkeys
Originally posted by leonidas
thumb up

if healing is neutered--and i thought it was--and everyone is just basically equal and it's pure skill, i'd still go with cap. Over T'challa and Tony?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.