Multiple Man vs. Match

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
What do you think?

KingD19
I think you like screwing around. Or you have no sense. How could Jamie beat a decently powerful pyrokinetic? By grossing him out with his 3rd degree burns?

Wonder Man
Multiple Man is real powerful. The things he can do with 20 multiples he's like his own fbi or shield. S.H.I.E.L.D. rolled into one. With the years he's had to train his dupes he should be able to come up with something.

KingD19
You don't even have a scenario. So I'm assuming this is a straight fight. Which means Jamie gets burned to death. There's literally nothing he can do. Do you think these matchups through? I'm legitimately asking.

Wonder Man
Straight fight. Multiple Man snaps his fingers and overwheams most foes instantly.

KingD19
You do realize Match is pretty much made of fire? Anything Madrox does will only hurt himself. An he can only absorb so many crispy dupe before he passes out from the pain.

Plus Match can project fire. He throws fire. There's nothing Jamie has in his arsenal to help him.

Wonder Man
20 highly trained dupes are going to take down even the Wolverine.

DarkSaint85
..so?

KingD19
20 Dupes in your head can take down Logan? Hahahaha! With what? How?

And still there's no way they can beat a pyrokinetic whose body is flame. I wonder what possessed you to just start trolling one day? Or if you're serious...then just wow.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.