Good Shows that just started?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Astor Ebligis
Looking to get into a new series, and I wanted to try one out that just started.

What would people say are really good shows that just started this current season?

Anything that's getting really good reviews, are really popular, or if you just personally think they're really good. Has to have just started, and can't be a spinoff to a previous show or anything like that. Preferably not a sitcom as I'm already watching a bunch of them but I will accept recommendations for those as well.

Currently watching:

How I Met Your Mother
Modern Family
Parks and Recreation
Community
The Ultimate Fighter Nations
The Ultimate Fighter Brazil 3

Will be watching the following when they begin/resume within the next couple of months:

The Ultimate Fighter: Penn vs Edgar
24: Live Another Day
Louie

tkitna
Believe and Crisis seem to be a couple of decent shows that just started.

Epicurus
True Detective.
Hannibal.
Arrow.
Agents of SHIELD.
The Originals.

Stealth Moose
Agents of SHIELD, lol.

I second Believe and Hannibal. Intelligence is okay, if not necessarily high drama it's entertaining. Almost Human was solid, but I don't know if they'll renew it. Dracula was good too but same deal; no clue if it'll get renewed.

Cosmos.

Epicurus
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Agents of SHIELD, lol.

The first 8 or 9 eps were meh, but it's begun to pick up steam in the latest episodes.

Your pick of Almost Human would actually be more lolworthy at this point. More so for Dracula, which I doubt will last after another season(heck people don't support it being renewed for the next season).

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Epicurus
The first 8 or 9 eps were meh, but it's begun to pick up steam in the latest episodes.

That's half of the first season. I'm not saying it's the worst thing on TV, but I attempted to watch it and came away entirely unimpressed.

Not really. It was a good show. I enjoyed it.

Eh, I enjoyed this too.

siriuswriter
Revolution is a really good post-apocalyptic show - the first season is out on Netflix.

tkitna
Dracula was ok. I watched all of them, but it was the show that I always chose last on the DVR. I really wouldn't miss it that much if it didn't get picked up for another season.

KingD19
Black Sails is good. So is Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.