Godzilla vs Pacific Rim

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
One on one. Godzilla faces the monsters of Pacific Rim in a controlled setting. They battle it out on a huge beach. Godzilla is healed up after each battle. Can he win against any of them or is he out of his league?

This is Godzilla at his very best.

ares834
Godzilla stomps.

Stoic
Originally posted by ares834
Godzilla stomps.

Anyone else?

Lestov16
This was made before. IIRC some versions of Godzilla go down, while others (such as Final Wars Godzilla) curbstomp

Stoic
Originally posted by Lestov16
This was made before. IIRC some versions of Godzilla go down, while others (such as Final Wars Godzilla) curbstomp

Oh snap it was? Sorry, I didn't realize it was made before. embarrasment

DrDeadpool
We should wait and see what the new Godzilla can do big grin

focus4chumps
from what we see in the trailers, new godzilla looks big enough to kick a field goal with any kaiju

Bentley
Originally posted by Stoic
This is Godzilla at his very best.

He destroys the kaiju, then destroys Earth.

KingD19
Isn't Godzilla at his very best doing stuff like eating black holes with a side of dipping sauce?

I think even GINO(Godzilla in Name Only) could take most of the Kaiju.

Kazenji
Originally posted by KingD19

I think even GINO(Godzilla in Name Only) could take most of the Kaiju.

You high?

only ones he's maybe defeating are the catagory 1.

Bentley
Originally posted by Kazenji
You high?

only ones he's maybe defeating are the catagory 1.

Frigging Gino was killed by misiles, the Trepasser took several nukes.

KingD19
Really? I haven't watched that movie in 10+ years I think. I just remember GINO being huge. I actually may be thinking of the cartoon version based off GINO, but was much more powerful.

God Cloth Seiya
Godzilla

ShadowFyre
Zilla could put up a small fight due to speed but he would lose.

The real King doesn't need to be healed after each fight as his healing factor is above the Hulk and Wolverines already.

He also doesn't need to fight them one at a time. All of them at once will suffice if we are using burning or final wars gojira.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.