Another 17 yr old shot....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gadabout
Homicide investigators are gathering evidence after a father shoots and kills a teenage boy he found in his daughter's bedroom.

A spokesperson for the Harris County Sheriff's office said Deputy constables from pct 4 responded to a 911 call around 2:20 a.m. about a shooting in the Bridgestone Lake Subdivision in Northwest Harris County.

Police tell FOX 26 reporter John Donnelly that the father was notified that there was someone in his daughter's bedroom by one of his other children.

The father then went into the girl's bedroom and discovered the 17 year old male in bed with his 16 year old daughter. The daughter denied knowing who the boy was.

A confrontation between the father and boy started. The boy apparently wasn't listening to the father's commands and reached for something. It ended with 17 year old being shot and killed at the scene.

The 16 year old girl later admitted to investigators that she did know the boy and had let him into the home.

The father's was taken by ambulance from the home for treatment of an unrelated medical situation.

So far no arrests have been made.

http://www.myfoxhouston.com/story/24964786/hcso

Read more: http://www.myfoxhouston.com/story/24964786/hcso#ixzz2vw4PcFlr

Gadabout
This is very sad....I can understand a 16 year panicking with dude in your bed and your Pops standing there pissed with a gun. This is just a very hard lesson of life, you gotta consider the ultimate consequence of your actions. We have the right to keep guns in this country-period-so if you wanna be bold and brave in whatever you get into just acknowledge what the end result could be. In Texas you better assume there's a gun close by and if you secretly enter a persons house this is what could happen. I don't think the pops should face charges...he was defending his family in his home. The daughter will have to live with that lie

Robtard
LoL, Texas

Shakyamunison
One less Texan! I don't see the down side. confused

(sarcasm)

Robtard
Downside would be that's there's still about 26million of them.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Robtard
Downside would be that's there's still about 26million of them.

Ya, I don't know why the 17 year old kid didn't use his gun first? He must have had his pants down.

BTW I lived in Texas for 3 years.

Colossus-Big C
Lol he did he finish his load in her atleast?

Robtard
I'll give you my load all over your face; you know you want it.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Lol he did he finish his load in her atleast?

I thought you were talking about laundry at first but then I read again...

jaden101
The lad gave her both barrells of his custard gun. Call it return fire.

jinXed by JaNx
And they say parents these days don't care. Maybe it really is the childrens fault for not listening.

Shakyamunison
I heard that the father will not be charged.

bluewaterrider
Waiting for marriage could have saved a life.

Arguably, 2 or 3 lives.

Bardock42
Originally posted by bluewaterrider

Arguably, 2 or 3 lives.

Possibly, but I feel like the guy not shooting the other guy would have been a more straightforward way.

Your argument is sort of like "well, if all Jews had converted to Christianity it would have prevented the holocaust"...

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by bluewaterrider

Arguably, 2 or 3 lives.

The daughter telling the father the truth would have helped also.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.