Team Amazing Spiderman vs Team Dracula

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDeadpool
Amazing Spiderman , Captain America and Wolverine vs Dracula, Frankenstein and werewolf (all from Van Helsing movie) plus the Pale orc ( from Hobbit) , An alien (from AVP) and Jason Voorhees.

They fight in the city near Dracula Palace in Van Helsing.

Which team wins?

Robtard
This Dracula can recover from anything except a werewolf bite and has a healing factor that makes Wolverine's seems sluggish by comparison.

So you may want to rethink adding him, or tweaking.

DrDeadpool
Originally posted by Robtard
This Dracula can recover from anything except a werewolf bite and has a healing factor that makes Wolverine's seems sluggish by comparison.

So you may want to rethink adding him, or tweaking.

I think he can be killed by Wolverine claws!!

Placidity
Originally posted by DrDeadpool

He can, but it wouldn't happen. Dracula is too fast.

siriuswriter
Originally posted by DrDeadpool

erm... Dracula can heal himself if he gets ripped by Wolverine. Classic vampires The most definitive death for a Vampire is to decapitate them. I can't remember if that's tried in the Van Helsing movie...

DrDeadpool
Originally posted by siriuswriter
erm... Dracula can heal himself if he gets ripped by Wolverine. Classic vampires The most definitive death for a Vampire is to decapitate them. I can't remember if that's tried in the Van Helsing movie...

So in this case team of monsters stomp i suppose !! confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.