Open challenge to Lotr fans for battlezone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Come this December the final Hobbit will be released. Will anyone represent all of Lotr universe save the ghosts, storm giants against my Harry Potter universe save Death, three other wizards from that tale, and their ghosts as well.

The holy grail of medieval fantasy film debates. Who wants to accept the challenge ?

StealthRanger
Death is just a legend in the Harry Potter verse, he doesn't even exist in the verse and he's featless

Why are you excluding ghosts and storm giants? :maybe

jaden101
Cos he got ***** stomped last time he tried this silly little antic cos he forgot about them and had no answer to them. He never admitted they could solo the entire potterverse but the fact that he's excluding them here shows he knows they could.

StealthRanger
Yea, more or less

Though he seems to think Voldemort can solo LoTR so, bleh

Still, I'll join in, if only to watch quanchi get gangraped by everybody (again)

I wonder what kind of feats the Hobbit 3 will bring :maybe

quanchi112
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Death is just a legend in the Harry Potter verse, he doesn't even exist in the verse and he's featless

Why are you excluding ghosts and storm giants? :maybe The deathly Hallows were real and there is no proof in the films that Death isn't real. Death is unkillable for all we know so I am giving the Lotr universe a chance here.

I am eliminating all nonphysical characters so it doesn't muddy the purpose of the thread.

quanchi112
Originally posted by jaden101
Cos he got ***** stomped last time he tried this silly little antic cos he forgot about them and had no answer to them. He never admitted they could solo the entire potterverse but the fact that he's excluding them here shows he knows they could. You seem riled up. Incorrect. I am excluding the time turner as well from the Potterverse since everyone could be at two places at once doubling the forces. Face it the storm giants would be sitting ducks and could be easily stopped via giant shield which disintegrates what touches it. The ghosts could be beaten by the Basilisk as well.

The thread isn't about that though it is an invasion thread. Either accept the challenge or move on. Crying about my invasion thread isn't going to change it.

laughing out loud

StealthRanger
Originally posted by quanchi112
The deathly Hallows were real and there is no proof in the films that Death isn't real. Death is unkillable for all we know so I am giving the Lotr universe a chance here.

First off Dumbledore said they were made by the 3 wizards and the story from Death was from the Tales of Beedle the Bard or whatever it was, which is a children's story that's, just that

Second, that was the stupidest thing I have ever heard in my whole life, ever. You must either be trolling or are simply Forrest ****ing Gump level stupid. We don't use lack of evidence for something not existing as a reason for them being real

Might as well say Spiderman, Wolverine and Batman are real because we have no proof they're not real

quanchi112
First off Dumbledore said they were made by the 3 wizards and the story from Death was from the Tales of Beedle the Bard or whatever it was, which is a children's story that's, just that

Second, that was the stupidest thing I have ever heard in my whole life, ever. You must either be trolling or are simply Forrest ****ing Gump level stupid. We don't use lack of evidence for something not existing as a reason for them being real

Might as well say Spiderman, Wolverine and Batman are real because we have no proof they're not real When in the films does he say so ?

Deathly Hallows were real.

There is no evidence this story was made up in the films. None.

In this verse you need proof to suggest Death wasn't real since we see the Deathly Hallows are real.

smile

Either way it doesn't matter as opposed to the thread topic. Do you accept my challenge post December.

StealthRanger
When in the films does he say so ?

Deathly Hallows were real.

There is no evidence this story was made up in the films. None.

In this verse you need proof to suggest Death wasn't real since we see the Deathly Hallows are real.

smile

Either way it doesn't matter as opposed to the thread topic. Do you accept my challenge post December.

No shit sherlock, that doesn't automatically mean something mythical and fairy tale-esque is true

Shifting the burden of proof again, prove that Death actually is anything more than folklore and that he actually exists IRL

Even then he's featless so, yeah

You claimed it, now prove up

quanchi112
No shit sherlock, that doesn't automatically mean something mythical and fairy tale-esque is true

Shifting the burden of proof again, prove that Death actually is anything more than folklore and that he actually exists IRL

Even then he's featless so, yeah

You claimed it, now prove up So were the deathly Hallows but they are real. It is a fictional universe, kiddo. The story itself is proof he exists explaining their origins but isn't relevant to the thread since that isn't fair game.

I already did but accept my challenge. Don't run all your life from a challenge.

Will anyone come forth to challenge me or will I lord this over the entire fanbase of Lotr for all time.

Silent Master
The difference is, we actually see the Hallows in the movie, now show us a clip of Death.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Silent Master
The difference is, we actually see the Hallows in the movie, now show us a clip of Death. We see that in the potter film as well.

Silent Master
Post the clip and don't bother posting where one of the characters is explaining the legend of the Hallows as that is just a story, you might as well claim that a character telling the story of Santa is proof that he's real.

quanchi112
Post the clip and don't bother posting where one of the characters is explaining the legend of the Hallows as that is just a story, you might as well claim that a character telling the story of Santa is proof that he's real. Deathly Hallows were real. Huge diff, kiddo.

StealthRanger
So were the deathly Hallows but they are real. It is a fictional universe, kiddo. The story itself is proof he exists explaining their origins but isn't relevant to the thread since that isn't fair game.

I already did but accept my challenge. Don't run all your life from a challenge.

Will anyone come forth to challenge me or will I lord this over the entire fanbase of Lotr for all time.

Good for the Deathly Hallows then

Prove it's anything more than just a myth, I'm practically begging you at this point

I already told you I'll join if only to watch you get you ass kicked by everybody

I'm shaking in my boots from a 12 year old autist and a verse with limited scale and DC

quanchi112
Good for the Deathly Hallows then

Prove it's anything more than just a myth, I'm practically begging you at this point

I already told you I'll join if only to watch you get you ass kicked by everybody

I'm shaking in my boots from a 12 year old autist and a verse with limited scale and DC I already did so but that isn't the point of this thread. Accept the challenge. Quit backing down all you life.

It is a one on one debate with the outcome decided by judges. You lack any semblance of reality or what is going on. Life must be hard for you.

Says the guy who doesn't understand the purpose of this thread. Insulting only further validates my claims or opinions.

Silent Master
Still waiting for the clip showing that Death was real and not just part of a creation myth regarding the hallows.

quanchi112
Still waiting for the clip showing that Death was real and not just part of a creation myth regarding the hallows. Originally posted by Silent Master
Still waiting for the clip showing that Death was real and not just part of a creation myth regarding the hallows. Again, it was in the film and the Hallows weren't myths either.

This isn't relevant to the thread topic. Do you wish to challenge me in this battlezone ?

Does anyone believe they have what it takes ?

ares834
storm giants

mhmm

So Stone Giants are still on the table.

Silent Master
Still waiting for the clip showing that Death was real and not just part of a creation myth regarding the hallows.

siriuswriter
Erm, the Deathly Hallows is represented as a legend in the movie-verse.

When the trio get their items from Dumbledore's will, Hermione recieves a copy of "The Tales of Beedle the Bard." Then, when they visit Luna's father, who tells them about The Deathly Hallows, Hermione remembers where she's heard about it before and then reads from the book of LEGENDS - that's where they had that little animated scene. That's the only place they show Death. From a book of legends.

So the Hallows themselves turned out to be real - because the three brothers mentioned in the story were real. Legends always have some basis in truth.

Unless, of course, you'd like to claim that "Rabbity Babbity and His Crackling Stump" is all true, as well.

quanchi112
Originally posted by ares834
mhmm

So Stone Giants are still on the table. No, they are not.

Still waiting for the clip showing that Death was real and not just part of a creation myth regarding the hallows. You need to prove he wasn't real since the clip is evidence.

StealthRanger
Quanchan, you asserted Death was real since you excluded him

So prove that the legend is actually true and not just some myth

quanchi112
Quanchan, you asserted Death was real since you excluded him

So prove that the legend is actually true and not just some myth He is real. There is no need since I backed the claim and since he isn't in the thread.

Does anyone accept my challenge ?

StealthRanger
Prove he's real

quanchi112
Prove he's real Already did but it isn't relevant to the thread.

StealthRanger
Still waiting for something beyond a myth to the creation of the Hallows

quanchi112
Still waiting for something beyond a myth to the creation of the Hallows I already did so but again doesn't matter. Do you accept ?

Silent Master

quanchi112
Still waiting for the clip showing that Death was real and not just part of a creation myth regarding the hallows. Already proven but still waiting on you to accept the challenge.

Silent Master
We are still waiting for the clip showing that Death was real and not just part of a creation myth regarding the hallows.

quanchi112
We are still waiting for the clip showing that Death was real and not just part of a creation myth regarding the hallows. Already proven do you accept the challenge ?

Placidity
Good work guys, keep it up!

Robtard
Cos he got ***** stomped last time he tried this silly little antic cos he forgot about them and had no answer to them. He never admitted they could solo the entire potterverse but the fact that he's excluding them here shows he knows they could.

This Scottish person nailed it and why Quanchi is gimping LoTR of players he has no counter to. Silly boi is still trying to force a HP win over anything LoTR.

Firefly218
LotR

jaden101
You seem riled up. Incorrect. I am excluding the time turner as well from the Potterverse since everyone could be at two places at once doubling the forces. Face it the storm giants would be sitting ducks and could be easily stopped via giant shield which disintegrates what touches it. The ghosts could be beaten by the Basilisk as well.

The thread isn't about that though it is an invasion thread. Either accept the challenge or move on. Crying about my invasion thread isn't going to change it.

laughing out loud

Stop crying you silly little girl. Put some ointment on your ravaged poo hole.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
This Scottish person nailed it and why Quanchi is gimping LoTR of players he has no counter to. Silly boi is still trying to force a HP win over anything LoTR. I took out Death and ghosts for both sides. Giants could just as easily be destroyed by reinforced shielding.

quanchi112
Stop crying you silly little girl. Put some ointment on your ravaged poo hole. I am fine. I am waiting for you scared little girls to accept my challenge.

Silent Master
You still haven't proven that Death actually exists in the HPverse.

quanchi112
You still haven't proven that Death actually exists in the HPverse. Yes, I did. You still haven't said whether you'll answer the bell on this challenge.

Robtard
I took out Death and ghosts for both sides. Giants could just as easily be destroyed by reinforced shielding.

-Death was an abstract in HP. Guess you misunderstood the story for what it was, a child's story. So you took out nothing there.

-Ghost in HP are nothing like the ghost army in LoTR which can obliterate an army in seconds. So you did this clearly to benefit the side you want to see win, HP.

-The stone giants would be a powerful ally for LoTR; why you took them out.

So you gimped LoTR to give HP a chance, that's not fair or balanced and why everyone here is mocking you for the fool.

Stealth Moose
Lol.

Quan needs some neosporin for his hurting ass.

Silent Master
Quan still hasn't proven that Death actually exists in the HPverse.

quanchi112
-Death was an abstract in HP. Guess you misunderstood the story for what it was, a child's story. So you took out nothing there.

-Ghost in HP are nothing like the ghost army in LoTR which can obliterate an army in seconds. So you did this clearly to benefit the side you want to see win, HP.

-The stone giants would be a powerful ally for LoTR; why you took them out.

So you gimped LoTR to give HP a chance, that's not fair or balanced and why everyone here is mocking you for the fool. False. The Hallows were real as well. That means the story wasn't a child's story unless you prove it.

Ghost armies can be controlled by the King and hp wizards can Imperio or change shapes in order to do so. Basilisk could defeat that army.

No, I want to make it fair.

They aren't and just like Death have a scene or so aren't in the versus thread.

No, I didn't. I will give you only the chance to represent Lotr with all the characters only. Go ahead man up for once. Face me, coward.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Lol.

Quan needs some neosporin for his hurting ass. Will you accept the challenge, book boy ?

quanchi112
Quan still hasn't proven that Death actually exists in the HPverse. Already did so. Do you accept the challenge ?

Stealth Moose
Will you accept the challenge, book boy ?

The challenge of lubing you up? No thanks.

Silent Master
I'm still waiting for proof that Death was real in the HPverse.

quanchi112
The challenge of lubing you up? No thanks. No one has what it takes to face me here in a judged one on one debate. Glorious.

quanchi112
I'm still waiting for proof that Death was real in the HPverse. Already proven. Want to face me ?

Silent Master
You still haven't posted any proof that Death is real in the HPverse.

Stealth Moose
No one has what it takes to face me here in a judged one on one debate. Glorious. \

Correction: No one wants to challenge your fanboyism to a pissing contest, because you refuse to accept defeat.

Even when you're wrong so often one wonders about your mental state.

StealthRanger
Even with the nerfs on LoTR Sam Gamgee could solo HP so, meh :maybe

Still waiting for the proof of Death being real and not just a myth

quanchi112
You still haven't posted any proof that Death is real in the HPverse. I already did. Do you accept ?

quanchi112
\

Correction: No one wants to challenge your fanboyism to a pissing contest, because you refuse to accept defeat.

Even when you're wrong so often one wonders about your mental state. The judges decide the victor. Do you accept ?

StealthRanger
Still waiting for the proof of Death being real and not just a myth

quanchi112
Even with the nerfs on LoTR Sam Gamgee could solo HP so, meh :maybe

Still waiting for the proof of Death being real and not just a myth Already proven. You are a fanboy. Clearly.

The Scenario
The judges decide the victor.

You've made it very clear that this is not the case.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Scenario
You've made it very clear that this is not the case. Wrong. This is why I was ten percent your superior. This was according to a judge.

Let it go.

Firefly218
I thought the potter verse was mainly full of muggles, wizards were supposed to be the small minority.

Meanwhile, LotR has huge armies, a plethora of exotic beasts and walking trees.

I would rather live in potter universe, LotR middle earth seems dangerous

Silent Master
Still waiting on quan to prove that Death actually existed in the HPverse.

Firefly218

Death's existence was documented.

StealthRanger
Where?

The Scenario
Wrong. This is why I was ten percent your superior. This was according to a judge.

Let it go.

lol

Silent Master
Originally posted by Firefly218
Death's existence was documented.

Where?

quanchi112
lol Concession accepted.

If no one else comes forward to accept you're accepting this. You agreed. Right ?

quanchi112
Still waiting on quan to prove that Death actually existed in the HPverse. I already did so. Do you accept or not ?

The Scenario
Concession accepted.

If no one else comes forward to accept you're accepting this. You agreed. Right ?

I don't really care about this, but I suppose I did accept.

Do you plan on copy/pasting from a wiki for this one, too?

Silent Master

quanchi112
I don't really care about this, but I suppose I did accept.

Do you plan on copy/pasting from a wiki for this one, too? If the moment arises you bet your ass. The bulk of my arguments will be my own but to convey points and to save time I may do so.

If any Lotr cowards accept the challenge you're off the hook. I doubt it though. Very weak fan base if you ask me. I am more of a fan to these movies than their supposed true fans.

quanchi112
Still waiting on quan to prove that Death actually existed in the HPverse. I already did so. Do you accept ?

The Scenario
If the moment arises you bet your ass. The bulk of my arguments will be my own but to convey points and to save time I may do so.

If any Lotr cowards accept the challenge you're off the hook. I doubt it though. Very weak fan base if you ask me. I am more of a fan to these movies than their supposed true fans.

That's a shame. I was hoping to argue against you this time, instead of the wiki editors again.

Oh, well. See you when the next movie comes out.

quanchi112
That's a shame. I was hoping to argue against you this time, instead of the wiki editors again.

Oh, well. See you when the next movie comes out. So the wiki editors posted the clips and my entire argument ?

Where on wiki did you find this ?

This could be your chance to close the ten percent advantage I have on you.

Silent Master
Can someone help quan, he seems to be having trouble locating proof that Death was real in the HPverse.

The Scenario
So the wiki editors posted the clips and my entire argument ?

They certainly maximized the characters more, if that's what you're asking.

Yeah, I hope some day I'll be able to catch up to the wiki editors. Those guys are pretty dedicated.

http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p757/Scenario388/Other%20evidence/plagiarism_zpsf820343e.jpg

Stealth Moose
The judges decide the victor. Do you accept ?

http://i.imgur.com/CdGr25Q.jpg

Lord Lucien
There's more calories in a McNugget.

quanchi112
They certainly maximized the characters more, if that's what you're asking.

Yeah, I hope some day I'll be able to catch up to the wiki editors. Those guys are pretty dedicated.

http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p757/Scenario388/Other%20evidence/plagiarism_zpsf820343e.jpg I used that as a source to briefly explain the powers as well as back my opinion with another source. To act like my entire argument consisted of this and to ignore the clips and other arguments is being ridiculous.

The ten percent thing has turned you crazy.

No wonder you're trying to get out of this Lotr thing. No one has the sondes to face me anymore.

quanchi112
Can someone help quan, he seems to be having trouble locating proof that Death was real in the HPverse. I already proved it. Now do you accept ?

Do you have any honor ?

quanchi112
http://i.imgur.com/CdGr25Q.jpg Yes, I do lift. I'm also handsome.

Silent Master

quanchi112
Still waiting on quan to prove that Death actually existed in the HPverse. I already did. Do you accept my challenge ?

Silent Master
How can anyone accept a challenge when you've haven't been able to prove that Death actually existed in the HPverse.

The Scenario
I used that as a source to briefly explain the powers as well as back my opinion with another source. To act like my entire argument consisted of this and to ignore the clips and other arguments is being ridiculous.

The ten percent thing has turned you crazy.

No wonder you're trying to get out of this Lotr thing. No one has the sondes to face me anymore.

I'm sorry, quan, but you wound me. I thought I was going to be arguing against the mighty quanchi112, but instead I got some snippets from a wiki that weren't even credited. You pretended those words were yours, and I'm afraid I can't condone plagiarism.

I'm not mad. Just disappointed.

I hope some day I might actually face you one on one, without you hiding behind the words of a wiki.

quanchi112
How can anyone accept a challenge when you've haven't been able to prove that Death actually existed in the HPverse. I already did so but the challenge has nothing to do with Death anyway.

laughing out loud

quanchi112
I'm sorry, quan, but you wound me. I thought I was going to be arguing against the mighty quanchi112, but instead I got some snippets from a wiki that weren't even credited. You pretended those words were yours, and I'm afraid I can't condone plagiarism.

I'm not mad. Just disappointed.

I hope some day I might actually face you one on one, without you hiding behind the words of a wiki. Brief descriptions of their powers was not the crux of my argument. Eery tactic I argued I supported with video proof. That's why I was clearly your ten percent superior.

I am giving you the chance to make up for your previous embarrassment. Ten percent is huge.

Robtard

Quanchi loves to plagiarize and then pretend that he just forgot to use quatations marks, citing the source and/or using links when he's called out on it.

It's extra funny when he goes as far as making a few minor changes to his copy/paste.

quanchi112
Quanchi loves to plagiarize and then pretend that he just forgot to use quatations marks, citing the source and/or using links when he's called out on it.

It's extra funny when he goes as far as making a few minor changes to his copy/paste. People use other sources to back their claims all the time. Quit hiding behind other men's arguments. Please.

I never said those were my own words. I was ten percent his better and stay out of this. You don't have e balls to face me, boi.

Robtard
You've done the same deplorable nonsense towards me, plagiarized and then used the "I forgot to cite the source" nonsense when called out.

Stop lying already, Quimchi, everyone knows your silly tactics.

quanchi112
You've done the same deplorable nonsense towards me, plagiarized and then used the "I forgot to cite the source" nonsense when called out.

Stop lying already, Quimchi, everyone knows your silly tactics. I never said it was mine. I want to make sure someone reads it and not post a link in which they won't click on.

Everyone knows I walk the walk whereas you just come onto men.

The Scenario
Brief descriptions of their powers was not the crux of my argument. Eery tactic I argued I supported with video proof. That's why I was clearly your ten percent superior.

I am giving you the chance to make up for your previous embarrassment. Ten percent is huge.

You couldn't even take the time to type out a description of the character you claimed to represent. You just let someone else do all the work. You've fallen, quan. It's a shame, really. I thought it would be me vs. you, but it was just me vs. the true blood wiki editors, with you cheerleading on their coattails.

And I'm giving you a chance to set things right. Put in your own work, and maybe someday you'll earn that extra 10 percent.

Robtard
I never said it was mine. I want to make sure someone reads it and not post a link in which they won't click on.

Everyone knows I walk the walk whereas you just come onto men.

Citing a source is posting a link after the copy/paste; it's not hard at all; people do it in here all the time smile

What's with you and all the gay stuff, plagiarist-boi?

quanchi112
You couldn't even take the time to type out a description of the character you claimed to represent. You just let someone else do all the work. You've fallen, quan. It's a shame, really. I thought it would be me vs. you, but it was just me vs. the true blood wiki editors, with you cheerleading on their coattails.

And I'm giving you a chance to set things right. Put in your own work, and maybe someday you'll earn that extra 10 percent. I wanted a brief description of their powers. Why do leg work when it isn't necessary.

So the true blood editors posted all the clips and used my arguments ? Link ?

You weren't my equal and brought nothing new to the debate. Unlike you I am a ferocious debater.

The Scenario
I wanted a brief description of their powers. Why do leg work when it isn't necessary.

Because you said you wanted a fair fight, and then you went and got help with your side. I'm sorry, but if you're not willing to work for your 10%, you don't deserve it.

I understand that ferocity does include ganging up on a target, but you shouldn't lie about wanting a fight with no interference. 'tis dishonorable at the very least.

quanchi112
Because you said you wanted a fair fight, and then you went and got help with your side. I'm sorry, but if you're not willing to work for your 10%, you don't deserve it.

I understand that ferocity does include ganging up on a target, but you shouldn't lie about wanting a fight with no interference. 'tis dishonorable at the very least. Untrue. The crux of my argument wasn't based on a brief description of their powers. That was just a brief description my argument hinged on my evidence evidence of what we see Russell perform on screen. You never even understood the argument itself. laughing laughing out loud

So now your claim is I enlisted aid from others in a massive effort to debate against you ? What are the names of these people.

The Scenario
Untrue. The crux of my argument wasn't based on a brief description of their powers. That was just a brief description my argument hinged on my evidence evidence of what we see Russell perform on screen. You never even understood the argument itself. laughing laughing out loud

All you had was a crux. The rest you outsourced and hid behind other people for, whether from laziness or fear I don't know. All I do know is that you pretended you were the one outlining powers when it was in fact someone else.

You used their words, of course that gave you an unfair advantage. It's rather easy to find the names of contributors, as every edit leaves a record. Here you are: http://trueblood.wikia.com/wiki/Vampire?action=history

quanchi112
All you had was a crux. The rest you outsourced and hid behind other people for, whether from laziness or fear I don't know. All I do know is that you pretended you were the one outlining powers when it was in fact someone else.

You used their words, of course that gave you an unfair advantage. It's rather easy to find the names of contributors, as every edit leaves a record. Here you are: http://trueblood.wikia.com/wiki/Vampire?action=history No, I didn't post the links because I wanted the judge to read that specific part and not get lost on the link.

That wasn't my argument it was just a brief description of their powers. My argument was supported with videos,supporting the tactics I was arguing in the thread.

Silent Master

quanchi112
Still waiting on quan to prove that Death actually existed in the HPverse. I proved it.

I am still wondering its relevancy in this thread. Obsessed much ?

The Scenario
No, I didn't post the links because I wanted the judge to read that specific part and not get lost on the link.

That wasn't my argument it was just a brief description of their powers. My argument was supported with videos,supporting the tactics I was arguing in the thread.

You failed to make it clear that you were hiding behind someone else's words. You didn't even need to post a link, just say where you got the info from. But you didn't, so you lied to me. You just don't have enough respect for yourself to abide by your own rules.

You make me sad.

Bentley
Don't be sad The Scenario sad

quanchi112
You failed to make it clear that you were hiding behind someone else's words. You didn't even need to post a link, just say where you got the info from. But you didn't, so you lied to me. You just don't have enough respect for yourself to abide by your own rules.

You make me sad. No, I gave brief descriptions on their abilities.

If you want to discuss unfairness talk about you posting your final responses with not enough time to respond. Cowardly. Disgusting.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bentley
Don't be sad The Scenario sad Kid is always depressed. He needs help.

The Scenario
No, I gave brief descriptions on their abilities.

If you want to discuss unfairness talk about you posting your final responses with not enough time to respond. Cowardly. Disgusting.

No, I gave brief descriptions on their abilities.

I gave.

I

Plagiarism.

Robtard
Quanchi doesn't plagiarize, he just takes someone else's work, modifies it ever so slightly and passes it off as his own smile

quanchi112
Plagiarism. Yes, I gave. I copied and I pasted. Those bastards didn't do a thing. I had to go to all that trouble.

The Scenario
modifies it ever so slightly

lol

http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p757/Scenario388/Other%20evidence/plagiarism_zpsf820343e.jpg

I copied and I pasted.

And I rest my case.

quanchi112
Quanchi doesn't plagiarize, he just takes someone else's work, modifies it ever so slightly and passes it off as his own smile Hush little Robbie, don't say a word. Quit hiding behind other men.

The Scenario
Quit hiding behind other men.

I copied and I pasted.

quanchi112
So you're going to copy and paste the same response in an effort to mass spam every thread I am in.

Let it go.

The Scenario
I thought you would appreciate me copy and pasting someone else's words to form my argument as a form of humorous irony, but I guess not.

Oh, well. I found it amusing.

quanchi112
I thought you would appreciate me copy and pasting someone else's words to form my argument as a form of humorous irony, but I guess not.

Oh, well. I found it amusing. That wasn't my argument. I posted video after video showing my tactics in various posts. I guess a brief description of my powers was all you took from our battlezone.

Robtard
lol

http://images.bidnessetc.com/content/uploads/images/source2/laughing-puppets-o-b56522cb95aa89c207e129509362cce3.gif

quanchi112
http://images.bidnessetc.com/content/uploads/images/source2/laughing-puppets-o-b56522cb95aa89c207e129509362cce3.gif Quit hiding.

The Scenario
That wasn't my argument. I posted video after video showing my tactics in various posts. I guess a brief description of my powers was all you took from our battlezone.

You can pretend that a description of abilities is not part of your argument all you want, but that doesn't make them separate things. You still used it as part of your argument.

quanchi112
You can pretend that a description of abilities is not part of your argument all you want, but that doesn't make them separate things. You still used it as part of your argument. I cited video after video of evidence showing what Russell can do. A general description of vampires powers bears little on what Russell has done on screen in character. That is evidence, kiddo.

The Scenario
I cited video after video of evidence showing what Russell can do. A general description of vampires powers bears little on what Russell has done on screen in character. That is evidence, kiddo.

Like I said, you can keep pretending like you weren't hiding behind the words of others, but it doesn't make a difference to reality.

quanchi112
Like I said, you can keep pretending like you weren't hiding behind the words of others, but it doesn't make a difference to reality. That had no bearing on my case. I posted video evidence of what I said Russell was going to do in character.

The Scenario
That had no bearing on my case. I posted video evidence of what I said Russell was going to do in character.

And?

That changes nothing about the fact that you plagiarized and hid behind others.

Robtard
Quit hiding.

Mocking you for falling on your face isn't hiding. Those screen shots though, you're utterly shameless, plagiarizer smile

God Cloth Seiya
Lord of the rings verse should stomp the Harry potter verse.

quanchi112
And?

That changes nothing about the fact that you plagiarized and hid behind others. You just said you agreed it had no bearing on it. Concession accepted.

quanchi112
Mocking you for falling on your face isn't hiding. Those screen shots though, you're utterly shameless, plagiarizer smile laughing out loud

He just admitted that didn't matter at all to the main points or my actual argument. He just likes crying. I don't want him to be depressed anymore.

quanchi112
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
Lord of the rings verse should stomp the Harry potter verse. Accept the challenge.

God Cloth Seiya
I accept the challenge........even though I have no idea what to do.

quanchi112
I accept the challenge........even though I have no idea what to do. We will have a one on one debate post hobbit 3 movie. No ghosts from either side, no HP Death, and no Stone giants.

God Cloth Seiya
So all the movies before the hobbits right? Also I'll do this tomorrow, so be prepared.

quanchi112
So all the movies before the hobbits right? Also I'll do this tomorrow, so be prepared. This is post hobbit three so after it. You get all the Hobbit films and all the Lotr films. We have to wait until the third for this to be fair for you.

God Cloth Seiya
Why the 3rd?

Silent Master
Why the 3rd?

He's hoping that you'll have forgotten about the challenge by then, that way he can claim victory.

quanchi112
Why the 3rd? So you can have more feats and we debate it after the series conclusion.

quanchi112
He's hoping that you'll have forgotten about the challenge by then, that way he can claim victory. I have done more battlezones than anyone on here. How many have you done ?

Robtard
I have done more battlezones than anyone on here.

Are you saying that as something to be proud of?

Firefly218
Orcs > Muggles

quanchi112
Are you saying that as something to be proud of? Absolutely.

quanchi112
Orcs > Muggles Not at all. We see humans stomp through orcs with relative ease.

Firefly218
Not at all. We see humans stomp through orcs with relative ease.

Only trained warriors were stomping orcs. Muggles are not trained warriors, they're fat, whiny child abusers.

Wizards could probably stomp the orc army. But they still have to deal with a whole bunch of other creatures. Who could stop Smaug?

quanchi112
Only trained warriors were stomping orcs. Muggles are not trained warriors, they're fat, whiny child abusers.

Wizards could probably stomp the orc army. But they still have to deal with a whole bunch of other creatures. Who could stop Smaug? So you want to compare untrained humans against trained orcs..... laughing out loud

In the Harry Potter verse we see dragons subjugated. Smaug is a big deal on middle earth but would be no more than an afterthought in Potterverse.

Firefly218
The dragons in the potter verse have mild feats compared to those of Smaug. Smaug would be the biggest, baddest dragon in the potter universe.

The LotR trees solo laughing

StealthRanger
LoTR dragons are much more powerful than HP dragons though

quanchi112
The dragons in the potter verse have mild feats compared to those of Smaug. Smaug would be the biggest, baddest dragon in the potter universe.

The LotR trees solo laughing Lol. I do agree Smaug is more formidable than any known Potter dragon but the point is wizards rule over the rest. That wouldn't change due to one big target.

Lotr Ents are crushed by one Fiendfyre.

laughing out loud

Firefly218
A potter vs. lotr battle would end like 300.

The minority of wizards would put up a great fight, only to be slaughtered by the massive armies and variety of exotic creatures in lotr. lotr outnumbers potter like the greeks outnumbered the Spartans

quanchi112
A potter vs. lotr battle would end like 300.

The minority of wizards would put up a great fight, only to be slaughtered by the massive armies and variety of exotic creatures in lotr. lotr outnumbers potter like the greeks outnumbered the Spartans Most of the Lotr armies are fodder. We see them broken quite easily. I won't give away my started but let's just say I see Voldemort and his forces dominating the forces of Middle Earth.

The Scenario
You just said you agreed it had no bearing on it. Concession accepted.

I'm sorry you feel the need to hide behind others, but lying about your opponent won't work either. Let me help you, quan.

quanchi112
I'm sorry you feel the need to hide behind others, but lying about your opponent won't work either. Let me help you, quan. My case was my own. The list of powers has nothing to do with my tactics at all. I supported every tactic I said through video and by the behavior of the character.

The Scenario
My case was my own. The list of powers has nothing to do with my tactics at all. I supported every tactic I said through video and by the behavior of the character.

Why do you keep trying to change the subject away from your shameful tactics?

quanchi112
Why do you keep trying to change the subject away from your shameful tactics? A brief list of powers wasn't my case at all. This only further illustrates you didn't grasp any of my points in the battlezone as you solely centered around the summary of powers.

The Scenario
You're not paying attention. Again, why are you trying to distance yourself from what you did? You can claim it wasn't your case all you want, but the fact remains that you used other's work as part of your case. Not all of it, sure, but that does not erase the plagiarism that occurred.

But then, if you're so adamant about the summary being separate, why did you see fit to waste everyone's time even posting it?

quanchi112
You're not paying attention. Again, why are you trying to distance yourself from what you did? You can claim it wasn't your case all you want, but the fact remains that you used other's work as part of your case. Not all of it, sure, but that does not erase the plagiarism that occurred.

But then, if you're so adamant about the summary being separate, why did you see fit to waste everyone's time even posting it? It was easier that way and in no way was my case. My case was the evidence and my conclusions drawn from that evidence.

Bentley
It was easier

Lazy.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>