Link runs a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

God Cloth Seiya
1. Black widow
2. Movie Achilles
3. Captain America
4. Agro samurai
5. Ryu hayabusa
6. Beast boy
7. Kratos

Link get full gear and no rest. How far does he get?

StealthRanger
Which Link?

God Cloth Seiya
Twilight princess

StealthRanger
Prolly loses to Ryu

Definitely not beating Kratos

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Prolly loses to Ryu

Definitely not beating Kratos
Crushes Ryu*

Kratos has a surprising amount to worry about, also. Fi > His life.

The first five should be no problem at all, and I don't know enough about Comic Beast Boy to make a call there.

Link could seriously fight the first five all at once and still completely wreck, though. shrug

God Cloth Seiya
Beast boy can into mythological beast like dragons and shit.

StealthRanger
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Crushes Ryu*

Kratos has a surprising amount to worry about, also. Fi > His life.

The first five should be no problem at all, and I don't know enough about Comic Beast Boy to make a call there.

Link could seriously fight the first five all at once and still completely wreck, though. shrug

Don't know about that, heard some insane shit abour Ryu's equipment (something about being above a country buster in terms of power or whatever :hmm)

Though mostly operating of hearsay there :maybe

Maybe, though Kratos outclasses him physically and there's a feat in GoW that could powerscale Kratos to small country level at least

StealthRanger
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
Beast boy can into mythological beast like dragons and shit.

Any feats or strength, speed, durability, DC, etc

Sacred 117
Don't know about that, heard some insane shit abour Ryu's equipment (something about being above a country buster in terms of power or whatever :hmm)

Maybe, though Kratos outclasses him physically and there's a feat in GoW that could powerscale Kratos to small country level at least

My two cents on this: Link wields continental+ to planetary+ power in his left hand.

Beyond that, I don't really have much else to say. I feel like I've been through this already. erm

ScreamPaste

Maybe, though Kratos outclasses him physically and there's a feat in GoW that could powerscale Kratos to small country level at least I've heard his sword busted the top of a mountain or something. Going off old VG Versus debate memory here.

iscaremonkeys
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
Beast boy can into mythological beast like dragons and shit. also dinosaurs

Sacred 117
Originally posted by iscaremonkeys
also dinosaurs

Link can overpower dinosaurs, so that's inconsequential.

NemeBro
I've heard his sword busted the top of a mountain or something. Going off old VG Versus debate memory here. He also defeated a demon that cut the planet in half.

He defeated the Dark Dragon Blade, which is mightier than that demon, and wields its good counter part.

So we have now established that in terms of power, Ryu's sword > Fi.

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by NemeBro
He also defeated a demon that cut the planet in half.

He defeated the Dark Dragon Blade, which is mightier than that demon, and wields its good counter part.

So we have now established that in terms of power, Ryu's sword > Fi.

In feats, it outclasses Master Sword in Power.

Master Sword is indestructible, can only be used by Link, Destroys evil and its sharp. Its too specific.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
In feats, it outclasses Master Sword in Power.

Master Sword is indestructible, can only be used by Link, Destroys evil and its sharp. Its too specific.

"Evil's Bane" is actually a broad criteria. We actually don't know the true extents of its power without source info (i.e. developer statement), so we're just left with what we've actually know.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Sacred 117
"Evil's Bane" is actually a broad criteria. We actually don't know the true extents of its power without source info (i.e. developer statement), so we're just left with what we've actually know. We know it's a match for the triforce, lol. And that's quite a bit. Also HH contains some direct statements about it, for example it's anti-magical properties.

Sacred 117
We know it's a match for the triforce, lol. And that's quite a bit. Also HH contains some direct statements about it, for example it's anti-magical properties.

Right. I knew that, but I don't think we've seen the best of the Triforce either.

BloodRain
Not sure whats going on here.

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by BloodRain
Not sure whats going on here.

LSD AND ZELDA. Join us...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.