Spiderman VS Current sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JuggernautMania
who wins.

iscaremonkeys
http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131129012603/spiderman/es/images/6/6f/Spiderman.png

cdtm
Spider-man, with ease.

YFZ 350
What is up with current Creed?

SamZED
He wears a suit.

KingD19
I think he came back from being dead and was with that AoA version of the Brotherhood that showed up a while back with Daken.

YFZ 350
Why?

KingD19
I honestly don't know. If they explained how he came back from getting his hand, then head chopped off with the Muramasa Blade, and going to Hell. Then I didn't see that issue.

YFZ 350
I heard he was back but that's it.

SamZED
I think it was a clone that got killed.

KingD19
It was actually Creed. Logan chopped his head off, he went to Hell and Satan made him his pet. Then after Logan beats the Devil, Sabretooth turned on him. He probably just escaped Hell with Puck and anybody else who made it out after Wolverine created the power vacuum.

And the reason being Satan explained that even if a person died, if their soul was intact they could come back to life if they escaped Hell. However his blade the Soul Sever, Soul Reaper(Something like that) could kill your very soul. So whoever held that had power in hell as they could permanently kill you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.