Kinks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jinXed by JaNx
So what's everyones bedroom fetish or what is the most outlandish one you've been apart or heard about?

A lady friend and I were recently talking about this. I'm usually not one to kiss and tell and regardless of the personality I may exude on internet forums i'm fairly conservative when it comes to speaking about anything to do with personal sexual experiences. After having this recent discussion with my friend and hearing some of the things she witnessed and even participated in it got me wondering what other real experiences people have had.

I once dated a girl that was into the rape fantasy. I usually get flak from friends because I left her for that, but once she started asking me to fake a break-in and strangle and punch her I knew we probably weren't compatible laughing out loud I hate to admit that I did participate in her fantasy once but when she refused to talk to me or seek help for what caused these fantasies I decided I just couldn't enable that kind of anguish anymore. Plus, I didn't want to risk getting set up. It's kind of hard to argue a womans claim of rape as a sexual fetish wink

The most recent incident I had was a girl requesting a role change. This started out with her being more aggressive and that I was fine with. It may have even become a fetish of my own. She soon wanted to start introducing toys and garments in the role change and that's when the arguments started and her strong feminist beliefs came out as well as her fantasy of being with other woman. I've heard of guys that like the idea of being humiliated in a role change but to find a woman that enjoyed it really perplexed me.

I'm actually pretty tame when it comes to fetishes. Although I'm not against experimenting in others fantasies I think mine are easily fulfilled with certain types of clothing. I'm a leg man, so stockings is my thing.

So what are the kinks that you've had or still hide from others?

rudester
Lol to above. I recently got into cruising, i admite the first time i heard of cruising i was a bit to young to understand the jist of it but now as a young adult i find it exciting. So i went on this website for best cruising spots and quickly found spots, i picked a popular washroom. I went in and found an older gent just waiting for a peek, he glance first and i winked entering the stall. I started to undress myself my pants down to my feet and jerked off, soon he took note and started to watch me. My heart was racing as i opened the door. He came in and went down on me. Soon it was over and i felt like a sex god in control of my life, able to have sex anywhere with anyone.

wilco
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
So what's everyones bedroom fetish or what is the most outlandish one you've been apart or heard about?

A lady friend and I were recently talking about this. I'm usually not one to kiss and tell and regardless of the personality I may exude on internet forums i'm fairly conservative when it comes to speaking about anything to do with personal sexual experiences. After having this recent discussion with my friend and hearing some of the things she witnessed and even participated in it got me wondering what other real experiences people have had.

I once dated a girl that was into the rape fantasy. I usually get flak from friends because I left her for that, but once she started asking me to fake a break-in and strangle and punch her I knew we probably weren't compatible laughing out loud I hate to admit that I did participate in her fantasy once but when she refused to talk to me or seek help for what caused these fantasies I decided I just couldn't enable that kind of anguish anymore. Plus, I didn't want to risk getting set up. It's kind of hard to argue a womans claim of rape as a sexual fetish wink

The most recent incident I had was a girl requesting a role change. This started out with her being more aggressive and that I was fine with. It may have even become a fetish of my own. She soon wanted to start introducing toys and garments in the role change and that's when the arguments started and her strong feminist beliefs came out as well as her fantasy of being with other woman. I've heard of guys that like the idea of being humiliated in a role change but to find a woman that enjoyed it really perplexed me.

I'm actually pretty tame when it comes to fetishes. Although I'm not against experimenting in others fantasies I think mine are easily fulfilled with certain types of clothing. I'm a leg man, so stockings is my thing.

So what are the kinks that you've had or still hide from others?

Go to -

http://www.kink.com/k/sites.jsp

wink

Genesis-Soldier
"I'm usually not one to kiss and tell and regardless of the personality I may exude on internet forums i'm fairly conservative when it comes to speaking about anything to do with personal sexual experiences"

i am much the same unless someone asks. i never name my partner but i describ the experience.

i am into alot of fetishes and i do mean alot. i don't crave them or anything i am just accepting andlike to try things

personally i like being teased and eating a girl out when it is that time of the month, it just really excites me

#BUMP

\\W//
YA REALLY GOT ME GOING YA GOT ME SO I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DOING YAAAAAAAA slide

rudester
. Who knew one day id become the very same pervert my mom warned me about..

|King Joker|
laughing out loud

Genesis-Soldier
pretty much this, i prefer it when she draws blood thou

SugrFrostdFreak
One of mine is that I prefer anal most of the time.

Genesis-Soldier
what about std's

i am a big anal fan but yeah things are passed to and from alot easier through the capillaries in the anal cavity

NewLanceWindu
Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier
what about std's

i am a big anal fan but yeah things are passed to and from alot easier through the capillaries in the anal cavity

Neither one of us has an STD.

Genesis-Soldier
i would hope not

Flyattractor
My fetish is to not read about other people dong anal before I don't do anal.

Genesis-Soldier
lets see shall we
here is my big ol list
-blood
-giving oral
-anal (bothways)
-BD
-BDSM
-BBW (body doesnt really make a diffrence to me honestly)
-piss
-scat
-cum
-ball busting

Genesis-Soldier
my biggest, most go to desperatly need desire is eating out thou
front and back i ABSOLUTELY LOVE eating out a girl anytime any where

the smells, the taste the heat the texture the god damn flesh in my face and being stroked by my tongue... i am getting horny just thinking about it

Bardock42
kinksed by kanks

~Bun Bun~
shifty

Giving oral to women, Exhibition, bdsm, being a bratty sub, role play, hardcore bondage, pain, group sex, erotica, experimentation.. Ummmmm yeah that's some of it wink

Genesis-Soldier
that sounds pretty fun

Genesis-Soldier
Domination is so much more fun

dom is fun and all but submissive.... i cant even describe wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.