Nimrod & Ultron Vs Kurse & Mangog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
Jurgen's version of Mangog. Last version of Ultron.

pym-ftw
We never saw AoU Ultron do anything

zopzop
Wow, T2 could actually be in trouble. Once Nimrod determines Kurse's weakness, it's two vs one.

Now the question is do they have the power output needed to put Mangog down?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by zopzop
Wow, T2 could actually be in trouble. Once Nimrod determines Kurse's weakness, it's two vs one.

Now the question is do they have the power output needed to put Mangog down?

thumb up

They'd have to attack Mangog from the inside somehow; which they just might be able to figure out a working method of doing so...

I think T1 eventually wins...

Stoic
You guys trying to be funny or something? Is Kurse, and Mangog supposed to be standing there as Nimrod attempts to figure out how to dispatch them? I see it going down a little differently. First Mangog beats the hell out of Ultron and turns him/it into a ball of adamantium, while Kurse rips Nimrod into itty bitty pieces. Why do you guys always turn these simple things into DBZ scenes that span months before one guy throws a punch?

zopzop
Originally posted by Stoic
You guys trying to be funny or something? Is Kurse, and Mangog supposed to be standing there as Nimrod attempts to figure out how to dispatch them? I see it going down a little differently. First Mangog beats the hell out of Ultron and turns him/it into a ball of adamantium, while Kurse rips Nimrod into itty bitty pieces. Why do you guys always turn these simple things into DBZ scenes that span months before one guy throws a punch?
How would they reach Nimrod?

He has force fields and flight. Neither Kurse nor Mangog can fly and unless I'm mistaken, neither have any ranged attacks either.

So good luck with that.

Stoic
How would they reach Nimrod?

He has force fields and flight. Neither Kurse nor Mangog can fly and unless I'm mistaken, neither have any ranged attacks either.

So good luck with that.

So let me get this straight, you're fighting this match for Nimrod? Nimrod went after Cain when they fought, he didn't sit there in mid air hovering while he came up with a strategy to take him down, he just went on in and started letting loose the dogs of war on him (so to speak). There was no prep time in the OP.

Also have these force fields ever taken hits from guys this powerful? I also saw that you didn't say much about the outcome of Mangoon turning Ultron into a pretzel. Sure Nimrod could come up with something... as he's getting worked, but it would be too late.

zopzop
So let me get this straight, you're fighting this match for Nimrod? Nimrod went after Cain when they fought, he didn't sit there in mid air hovering while he came up with a strategy to take him down, he just went on in and started letting lose the dogs of war on him (so to speak).

Also have these force fields ever taken hits from guys this powerful? I also saw that you didn't say much about the outcome of Mangoon turning Ultron into a pretzel. Sure Nimrod could come up with something... as he's getting worked, but it would be too late.
Nimrod scanned them before hand and realized how to deal with Juggernaut :
http://www.uncannyxmen.net/images/article/nimrod05.jpg

And yes, Nimrod WOULD fly over them analyzing them before attacking :
http://www.uncannyxmen.net/images/spotlight3/Shaw27.jpg
He was flying over the X-Men/Hellfire Club analyzing ALL of them before attacking.

So yeah..... How are they gonna touch him if he don't want to be touched?

pym-ftw
Mangog wins.

Stoic
Nimrod scanned them before hand and realized how to deal with Juggernaut :
http://www.uncannyxmen.net/images/article/nimrod05.jpg

And yes, Nimrod WOULD fly over them analyzing them before attacking :
http://www.uncannyxmen.net/images/spotlight3/Shaw27.jpg
He was flying over the X-Men/Hellfire Club analyzing ALL of them before attacking.

So yeah..... How are they gonna touch him if he don't want to be touched?

OK where is it going to get the iron from on neutral ground? You're talking weakness exploitation. The OP never states prep, so he may be able to come up with a means of defeating Kurse, but he may not have a way of executing it. There is also a huge gap in power between Kurse and the X-Men that Nimrod faced. There is also Mangog to consider, and I doubt that it will take Mangog long before he breaks something in Ultron, and begins the double team on Nimrod.

Tony Stark
Team 2 wins

zopzop
OK where is it going to get the iron from on neutral ground? You're talking weakness exploitation. The OP never states prep, so he may be able to come up with a means of defeating Kurse, but he may not have a way of executing it. There is also a huge gap in power between Kurse and the X-Men that Nimrod faced. There is also Mangog to consider, and I doubt that it will take Mangog long before he breaks something in Ultron, and begins the double team on Nimrod.
I'm sure Nimrod will come up with something. He dealt with Juggernaut, he can deal with Kurse.

And this is Jurgen's Mangog, what has he done to make you believe he can "break something" in Primary Adamantium Ultron?

Stoic
I'm sure Nimrod will come up with something. He dealt with Juggernaut, he can deal with Kurse.

And this is Jurgen's Mangog, what has he done to make you believe he can "break something" in Primary Adamantium Ultron?

When was Mangog nerfed, he still spouts the same billion, billion beings jargon that he always did, so he is as impressive as he always was despite PIS letting him down. Coming up with a plan and it actually working are two different things, All the brutes need do is stick to their strengths, and they win this.

guy222
T2 w ease

Odekahn
Team 1 wins

h1a8
You guys trying to be funny or something? Is Kurse, and Mangog supposed to be standing there as Nimrod attempts to figure out how to dispatch them? I see it going down a little differently. First Mangog beats the hell out of Ultron and turns him/it into a ball of adamantium, while Kurse rips Nimrod into itty bitty pieces. Why do you guys always turn these simple things into DBZ scenes that span months before one guy throws a punch? is Kurse strong enough to just damage adamantium like that? Just asking.

Stoic
Originally posted by h1a8
is Kurse strong enough to just damage adamantium like that? Just asking.

I thought I said Mangog? Then again if the Hulk was able to warp Ultron's chassis during the Secret Wars, I don't see why Kurse wouldn't be able to.

Bentley
I thought I said Mangog? Then again if the Hulk was able to warp Ultron's chassis during the Secret Wars, I don't see why Kurse wouldn't be able to.

That version of Ultron was rather primitive though, you could still ko it by hitting it hard and damaging its insides. Recent versions of Ultron no longer have that defect.

Stoic
Originally posted by Bentley
That version of Ultron was rather primitive though, you could still ko it by hitting it hard and damaging its insides. Recent versions of Ultron no longer have that defect.

I said that his chassis was warped though. This means his physical body, not his logical programming. Adamantium, is adamantium, Mangog, and Kurse should be able to replicate the feat that the Hulk was able to. Unless that Hulk was more powerful than these two.

Odekahn
I said that his chassis was warped though. This means his physical body, not his logical programming. Adamantium, is adamantium, Mangog, and Kurse should be able to replicate the feat that the Hulk was able to. Unless that Hulk was more powerful than these two.

Ultron's internal molecular rearranger would repair any damage his body might endure. If they get past the force fields and primary adamantium, of course.

h1a8
I said that his chassis was warped though. This means his physical body, not his logical programming. Adamantium, is adamantium, Mangog, and Kurse should be able to replicate the feat that the Hulk was able to. Unless that Hulk was more powerful than these two. Mangog is physically weak. He has no strength feats while having showings of not being able to ko Thor after many hits. His durability is awesome though.

Hulk is unpredictable at times. Sometimes his strength is much greater than Kurse and other times less. Remember it was retcon need that Hulk holds back. So when he hit Ultron he knew it wasn't a living being. So no need to hold back.

the Darkone
Nimros was designed for mutants not god like beings like Kurse and Mangog, T2 rage stomps

Insane Titan
T2 wins fairly easy

TheLordofMurder
Too bad this wasnt a poll thread...

It would be interesting to see the results...

guy222
T2 FTW

Stoic
Originally posted by h1a8
Mangog is physically weak. He has no strength feats while having showings of not being able to ko Thor after many hits. His durability is awesome though.

Hulk is unpredictable at times. Sometimes his strength is much greater than Kurse and other times less. Remember it was retcon need that Hulk holds back. So when he hit Ultron he knew it wasn't a living being. So no need to hold back.

Mangog is not physically weak. You know what? Either you didn't read the comics, ignored them, or you're being extremely absent minded. Thor is not weak by any stretch of the imagination. If he is, Superman isn't far from his mark. Odin man handled Thor with ease, several times in his history, and Mangog is on Odin's level in terms of physical might. I know that there is nothing that I can say to convince you, because you'll just bring up some theory about Earth weights that most writers don't even bother to acknowledge 98% of the time. Mangog isn't just durable, he's extremely strong, Thor is actually very durable being able to take beatings from guys far above his level.

At this moment I'm trying understand why you even commented on this, because from what I read, you didn't really say anything, and most of what you did say is inaccurate. I nearly opted out of responding to your post like most of the others, because by now, they all realize that you're hard headed, and you can not be reproved, it's as if, in your mind you know it all, even though you really don't. If I'm wrong excuse me, but you certainly appear to fit this image.

BTW, I sat here for 5 minutes contemplating hitting the submit button, but this was eventually going to come out anyways. So.... Whatever's.

Insane Titan
Mangog is not physically weak. You know what? Either you didn't read the comics, ignored them, or you're being extremely absent minded. Thor is not weak by any stretch of the imagination. If he is, Superman isn't far from his mark. Odin man handled Thor with ease, several times in his history, and Mangog is on Odin's level in terms of physical might. I know that there is nothing that I can say to convince you, because you'll just bring up some theory about Earth weights that most writers don't even bother to acknowledge 98% of the time. Mangog isn't just durable, he's extremely strong, Thor is actually very durable being able to take beatings from guys far above his level.

At this moment I'm trying understand why you even commented on this, because from what I read, you didn't really say anything, and most of what you did say is inaccurate. I nearly opted out of responding to your post like most of the others, because by now, they all realize that you're hard headed, and you can not be reproved, it's as if, in your mind you know it all, even though you really don't. If I'm wrong excuse me, but you certainly appear to fit this image.

BTW, I sat here for 5 minutes contemplating hitting the submit button, but this was eventually going to come out anyways. So.... Whatever's. you've just wasted your time responding to h1 because his response will have no actual proof to it only his theories

Stoic
Originally posted by Insane Titan
you've just wasted your time responding to h1 because his response will have no actual proof to it only his theories

If I had money to win, I wouldn't bet against you bro.

basilisk
T2. They might be able to exploit Kurse's weakness but I don't see them getting past Mangog, even the Jurgens version.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.