King Thor vs Superboy Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
No bfring for this fight.

DarkSaint85
Time stop.

carver9
Has he used that during battle?.

DarkSaint85
SBP CAN AND WILL USE TIME STOP, FOOL!

God Cloth Seiya
SBP

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
SBP CAN AND WILL USE TIME STOP, FOOL!

laughing out loud you win.

Insane Titan
KT wins

zopzop
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
SBP
thumb up

Board Walker
SBP moves so fast that reality starts to retcon around him, King Thor starts to cease existing. SBP 10/10

LordofBrooklyn
The king is dead!

Long live King Prime!

Diesldude
I don't think carver planned for this thread to go this way.

Unless, he needs help making a case for WbH in the other thread.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Board Walker
SBP moves so fast that reality starts to retcon around him, King Thor starts to cease existing. SBP 10/10 Ridiculous.

Thor beheads him with one hammer toss.

Golgo13
Prime.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Golgo13
Prime. Based on ?

God Cloth Seiya
Originally posted by quanchi112
Ridiculous.

Thor beheads him with one hammer toss. based on?

quanchi112
based on? Beheading the Desak Destroyer.

pym-ftw
KT

abhilegend
Prime.

LordofBrooklyn
Ridiculous.

Thor beheads him with one hammer toss.

LYING HERETIC!

quanchi112
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
LYING HERETIC! Is he more durable than the destroyer ?

Board Walker
Prime uses laser eyes and melts Thor's hammer, the molten metal melts Thor's hand.

prime wins

LordofBrooklyn
Is he more durable than the destroyer ?

False King Thor doesn't live long enough to find out the answer.

His attacks are mystical in nature for the most part and given Prime's invulnerability to magic, coupled with his powerset and disposition, Thor dies!

Insane Titan
When did prime withstand magical attacks such a KTs power other than a few punches from black Adam and a half assed energy blast from Mordu

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Insane Titan
When did prime withstand magical attacks such a KTs power other than a few punches from black Adam and a half assed energy blast from Mordu

You know "Mordru" is one of the Lords of Chaos right?

Insane Titan
You know "Mordru" is one of the Lords of Chaos right? yeah but he hardly hit him with a major blast at all

quanchi112
False King Thor doesn't live long enough to find out the answer.

His attacks are mystical in nature for the most part and given Prime's invulnerability to magic, coupled with his powerset and disposition, Thor dies! Based on what ? We see far lesser foes flat out intimidate and defeat Prime than King Thor.

Prove your case. Prove the hammer would just bounce off of his face, harmlessly.

LordofBrooklyn
Based on what ? We see far lesser foes flat out intimidate and defeat Prime than King Thor.

Prove your case. Prove the hammer would just bounce off of his face, harmlessly.

If you want to lowball a quick extrapolation of Odin's low-points can bring Monarch Thor down in similar manner.

Forum Prime took on Multiple high-heralds and mages at the same damn time in LEGION OF THREE WORLDS. There are other feats throught his history that support my stance.

The mystical attack against Prime in LO3W failed utterly. Mjolnir will become a large blunt object that Prime will do unseemly things to the Odinson with.

quanchi112
If you want to lowball a quick extrapolation of Odin's low-points can bring Monarch Thor down in similar manner.

Forum Prime took on Multiple high-heralds and mages at the same damn time in LEGION OF THREE WORLDS. There are other feats throught his history that support my stance.

The mystical attack against Prime in LO3W failed utterly. Mjolnir will become a large blunt object that Prime will do unseemly things to the Odinson with. King Thor isn't a high heralds so what is your point. He also had aid.

Prove magical objects don't work at all.

LordofBrooklyn
King Thor isn't a high heralds so what is your point. He also had aid.

Prove magical objects don't work at all.

If Prime is invulnerable to magic, then objects imbued with "MAGICAL POWER" will be just as ineffective.

What is so hard to understand?

quanchi112
If Prime is invulnerable to magic, then objects imbued with "MAGICAL POWER" will be just as ineffective.

What is so hard to understand? Based off of him resisting which magical objects ?

You acted as if the hammer is the same as a blast. Prove it.

Insane Titan

What is so hard to understand? being immune means you don't feel anything, yet he felt Adams attacks even though they only tickled him and KT hammer throw>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Adams punches

quanchi112
being immune feels you don't feel anything, yet he felt Adams attacks even though they only tickled him and KT hammer throw>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Adams punches thumb up

LordofBrooklyn
Based off of him resisting which magical objects ?

You acted as if the hammer is the same as a blast. Prove it.

The uru enables the magical enchantments to be placed on the hammer. If the opponent is immune to magic it becomes a large mallet.

You being willfully obtuse here to put it mildly.

If Orion became immune to radion, then a radion emiting hammer would be just as ineffective as radion coming from any other source.

DarkSaint85
He also resisted Zauriel's heavenly sword.....FIGHT!

SquallX
being immune means you don't feel anything, yet he felt Adams attacks even though they only tickled him and KT hammer throw>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Adams punches

Wow, that's reaching.

Prime was ****ing Adam.

Adam magical punches were as affective to Prime as a moskito is to a person. Sure they sting and all, but at the end no matter how much they bite, there just annoying.

Insane Titan
It's fact son deal with it , the point is no matter how little the punches still registered

God Cloth Seiya
Originally posted by SquallX

Adam magical punches were as affective to Prime as a moskito is to a person. Sure they sting and all, but at the end no matter how much they bite, there just annoying. mosquitos have killed people before. Your logic is invalid.

Prime Still wins though.

SquallX
mosquitos have killed people before. Your logic is invalid.

Prime Still wins though.

That happens through a virus entering the blood stream, not by one bite and the person dropping dead.

SquallX
It's fact son deal with it , the point is no matter how little the punches still registered

No they didn't. Prime was ****ing with Adam, he said they tickled, when was the last someone died from being tickled a few times? Maybe if Prime had allowed Adam a few weeks of punching him non stopped, then maybe he would have start feeling some pain.

Insane Titan
No they didn't. Prime was ****ing with Adam, he said they tickled, when was the last someone died from being tickled a few times? Maybe if Prime had allowed Adam a few weeks of punching him non stopped, then maybe he would have start feeling some pain. my god you still don't get the point I'm making, regardless of the punches doing no damage he still felt them sohe wasnt totally immune this KTs far more powerful hits will register on Prime

carver9
Wow, that's reaching.

Prime was ****ing Adam.

Adam magical punches were as affective to Prime as a moskito is to a person. Sure they sting and all, but at the end no matter how much they bite, there just annoying.

He screamed out in pain though.

quanchi112
The uru enables the magical enchantments to be placed on the hammer. If the opponent is immune to magic it becomes a large mallet.

You being willfully obtuse here to put it mildly.

If Orion became immune to radion, then a radion emiting hammer would be just as ineffective as radion coming from any other source. He is highly resistant not immune.

Nihilist proved it with the ticking comment.

He isn't immune though. That's the point.

Uriel005
It's fact son deal with it , the point is no matter how little the punches still registered ... the mystical nature is like armor penetration to regular superman... The punches themselves are still ridiculously powerful but just don't apply the ignore superman durability to Prime that Superman has to deal with. Its more like if adam was hitting another herald who didnt have a specific magic weakness like orion or something. Hitting them still hurts just not more than they should with the force being applied

God Cloth Seiya
Superman Prime isn't totally immune to magic, he just a very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very high resistance to it which gives him the major advantage in this.

pym-ftw
Why? Thor isn't a fragile caster?

God Cloth Seiya
He is way above black adam in magic, however I see superman being able to deal out more damage.

abhilegend
Kinetix attacked him and he laughed at her, she had the magicks of an entire universe within her.

God Cloth Seiya
That is true

JuggernautMania
Beheading the Desak Destroyer.

prime survived a universal blast. show me desak destroyer survivng universal level damage or GTFO.

Prime Stomps, imunity to magic basically rapes asgard.

carver9
Originally posted by JuggernautMania
prime survived a universal blast. show me desak destroyer survivng universal level damage or GTFO.

Prime Stomps, imunity to magic basically rapes asgard.

no expression

JuggernautMania
yeah but he hardly hit him with a major blast at all

and thats based on? just because in the picture we dont see a big boom kind of blast you desided it wasnt powerful? he was mad at prime, and after the attack prime told him that if he will do it one more time he will rip his head off and mordru calmed down because he realized he cant do crap to prime. mordru is a skyfather.

JuggernautMania
being immune means you don't feel anything, yet he felt Adams attacks even though they only tickled him and KT hammer throw>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Adams punches

what a dumbass. lets break it down for you, Black Adam punches magic made him tickle. zuriel attack made him tickle. mordru a skyfather attack made him tickle. basically we see magic attacks on different levels from herald to skyfather make him tickle. i think even SOMEONE like yourself will understand magic just makes him ticle and thats the character prime is. MAGIC MAKES HIM TICKLE GET IT?

JuggernautMania
Originally posted by carver9
no expression
i will make it easier on your half brains. someone claims prime will be beheaded like desak in destroyer so we compare durability. prime is able to survive univers destroying attack. show me desak in destroyer armor matching that level of durability to imply king thor can do to him the same thing he did desak. now if there is something flawed in this please enlighten me, if not keep scratching your big georgian forehead and let someone else step up.

JuggernautMania
i think its preety clear that Prime Stomps. Prime can take univers level attacks, can king thor deliver such? based on feats no. Prime is also imune to magic which also isnt very good for king thor. king thor without magic is just thor, basically its prime fighting thor you idiots because his magic is canceled VS Prime. but it seems most of you cant figure such things out cant you?

quanchi112

Prime Stomps, imunity to magic basically rapes asgard. You can't prove he survived that was he wasn't there after the blast. We see a Monitor tank the blast, easily.

Calm down. Thor beheads him as far less has beaten down Primey Pooh.

JuggernautMania
You can't prove he survived that was he wasn't there after the blast. We see a Monitor tank the blast, easily.

are you brain damaged? we see the blast erasing the universe and prime taking it, only after that he was taken away by time trapper.

prove king thor can behead him by providing feats of king thor being able to behead someone that can survive universal attacks.
plus prime is imune to magic so he will be imune to the attacks king thor will just to unleash.

quanchi112
are you brain damaged? we see the blast erasing the universe and prime taking it, only after that he was taken away by time trapper.

prove king thor can behead him by providing feats of king thor being able to behead someone that can survive universal attacks.
plus prime is imune to magic so he will be imune to the attacks king thor will just to unleash. To prove he tanked it he would have to be located in the universe after the blast.

Less than universal attacks have beaten him down. laughing out loud

Learn about the character. Please.

carver9
i will make it easier on your half brains. someone claims prime will be beheaded like desak in destroyer so we compare durability. prime is able to survive univers destroying attack. show me desak in destroyer armor matching that level of durability to imply king thor can do to him the same thing he did desak. now if there is something flawed in this please enlighten me, if not keep scratching your big georgian forehead and let someone else step up.

So I guess that means Hyperion can beat Prime 10/10 with ease since he survived two universes exploding on him while holding two universes back.

thumb up

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/14972905/Avengers_004-Zone-013.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/14972907/Avengers_004-Zone-014.jpg.html

Next thread. Hyperion vs Prime and the JLA combined.

LordofBrooklyn

Please.

Thor dies.

Prime tanks the initial magic based attack and crushes the Odinson.

The lowballing shows your fear Quan.

The House of El is pleased.

LordofBrooklyn
So I guess that means Hyperion can beat King Thor 10/10 with ease since he survived two universes exploding on him while holding two universes back.

thumb up

I find this line of reasoning to be very interesting.

thumb up

quanchi112
Please.

Thor dies.

Prime tanks the initial magic based attack and crushes the Odinson.

The lowballing shows your fear Quan.

The House of El is pleased. How so ?

Show him tanking something similar to Thor's hammer. Desak was immune to his power yet he died and Prime isn't immune since he felt a tickle from Adam.

I don't discount showings.

LordofBrooklyn
How so ?

Show him tanking something similar to Thor's hammer. Desak was immune to his power yet he died and Prime isn't immune since he felt a tickle from Adam.

Mordru>Mjolnir

quanchi112
Mordru>Mjolnir I don't think so. His blasts aren't more powerful than Mjolnir from King Thor.

Golgo13
Mordru>Mjolnir

thumb up

guy222
KT

God Cloth Seiya
Mordru>Mjolnir yeah that's definitely true

quanchi112
Originally posted by Golgo13
thumb up Based on what were his energy blasts greater than that specific hammer toss ?

Diesldude
Superboy prime wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Diesldude
Superboy prime wins. Based on ?

JuggernautMania
To prove he tanked it he would have to be located in the universe after the blast.

Less than universal attacks have beaten him down. laughing out loud

Learn about the character. Please.

the explosion destroyed the universe and he survived it, its a fact you are trolling. concede that you know crap about comics.

no. less did not beat prime unless some plot device was involved or PIS.
prime survived universal blast, the anti matter, it is very clear he has uber durability on universal level. king thor doesnt have the power output to match that, and i didnt even touch the magic imunity which cancels his attacks anyway.

JuggernautMania
I don't think so. His blasts aren't more powerful than Mjolnir from King Thor.

it doesnt matter whats more powerful because there is a proof that no matter how powerful the magic is, magic only tickles prime. a skyfather level magic tickles him nuff said.

JuggernautMania
So I guess that means Hyperion can beat Prime 10/10 with ease since he survived two universes exploding on him while holding two universes back.

thumb up

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/14972905/Avengers_004-Zone-013.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/14972907/Avengers_004-Zone-014.jpg.html

Next thread. Hyperion vs Prime and the JLA combined.

so by your logic if someone has a comparable durability feat that means he can beat the other guy? i already stated your head is flawed? and there is a difference between an explosion that can erase a universe and what happened to hype.

JuggernautMania
How so ?

no. prime survived a universal explosion, so YOU show me that hammer toss being on the level it can destroy a universe.

desak was imune to godly powers, but prime is imune to magic, prove those immunities work the same way and on the same level.

prime felt a tickle from adam so by your logic he was suppose to feel something greater from uriels sword magic right? wrong. he once again felt a tickle. ok so now by your logic when a skyfather level being attacks him with magic he must feel something more than a tickle right? wrong again. he felt only a tickle. conclusion? no matter how strong the magic is prime only feels tickles.

iceman24567
Prime wins

LordofBrooklyn
Based on what were his energy blasts greater than that specific hammer toss ?

Mordru is the most powerful Lord of Chaos depicted at his height in the 31st century,

You show why that Mjolnir strike trumps the power of Mordru.

As a matter of fact, show why Mjolnir has greater power than the mystical attack from Kinetix.

h1a8
Based on ?

Being faster, stronger, and more durable than KT.

KT's hammer toss was circumstantial. Meaning, it required certain circumstances to achieve. KT was enlightened and had faith. This made the hammer toss so powerful.
Will KT get a revelation in his fight with Prime?
Will Prime just stand there and get hit with Mjolnir?
Will KT even have time to throw Mjolnir at Prime if Prime attacks him?

Using Thor at his highest showings should mean the same for Prime. That means Prime can one shot KT based off his feat of moving planets around faster than light.

quanchi112
the explosion destroyed the universe and he survived it, its a fact you are trolling. concede that you know crap about comics.

no. less did not beat prime unless some plot device was involved or PIS.
prime survived universal blast, the anti matter, it is very clear he has uber durability on universal level. king thor doesnt have the power output to match that, and i didnt even touch the magic imunity which cancels his attacks anyway. There is no proof he tanked the attack nor does it erase all his other showings either way.

That can be said about most. Thor has greater feats of power and versatility with power. Thor wins.

quanchi112
Mordru is the most powerful Lord of Chaos depicted at his height in the 31st century,

You show why that Mjolnir strike trumps the power of Mordru.

As a matter of fact, show why Mjolnir has greater power than the mystical attack from Kinetix. Again, what feat leads you to believe this blast is greater than that Mjolnir throw ?

quanchi112
Originally posted by h1a8
Being faster, stronger, and more durable than KT.

KT's hammer toss was circumstantial. Meaning, it required certain circumstances to achieve. KT was enlightened and had faith. This made the hammer toss so powerful.
Will KT get a revelation in his fight with Prime?
Will Prime just stand there and get hit with Mjolnir?
Will KT even have time to throw Mjolnir at Prime if Prime attacks him?

Using Thor at his highest showings should mean the same for Prime. That means Prime can one shot KT based off his feat of moving planets around faster than light. Prove it.

Any feat in comics is circumstantial. These fights in comics are always dependent on the story and circumstances.

smile

carver9
so by your logic if someone has a comparable durability feat that means he can beat the other guy? i already stated your head is flawed? and there is a difference between an explosion that can erase a universe and what happened to hype.

Lol...everything was wiped out. The only thing that was there was Hyperion himself. Hyperion ft poops on Prime and Hulk was still able to hurt him.

h1a8
Prove it.

Any feat in comics is circumstantial. These fights in comics are always dependent on the story and circumstances.

smile That means none of KT feats count since they are circumstantial.

big grin

Seriously, it doesn't matter since feats are the only evidence to prove things. Whether they are plot driven or not they are still feats. PIS feats are the only ones that can't be used.

JuggernautMania
There is no proof he tanked the attack nor does it erase all his other showings either way.

That can be said about most. Thor has greater feats of power and versatility with power. Thor wins.

you got owned and now you are just trolling thats sad.

prime took at point blank right in his face an attack that erased the whole universe and thats an on panel fact.

what? versatility = win? really? what good is versatility if the overall power is not enough? aside of that thor versatility is magic and prime is imune to magic. thor gets stomped.

JuggernautMania
Lol...everything was wiped out. The only thing that was there was Hyperion himself. Hyperion ft poops on Prime and Hulk was still able to hurt him.

if you are saying hyperion has a feat compared to prime then how can his feat poop over primes feat? do you even see the things you are typing? you bring a comparable feat which you say poops on the other one while they are comparable? laughing

hyperion doesnt have 5% of the showings prime has as far as power output and fighting without the amp. with the amp its utter stomp in favor of prime.

hyperion doesnt have any feats aside of that to suggest he can even hang with prime. his fighting feats are shit, prime stomps waves on top of waves of heralds without the guardian amp.whitstoon the anti matter , universal explosion, punch dimensions and realities. and hype? oh right he was standing between 2 universes and holding them back or something? give me a break dont even try to put hype on such a league, specially when average hulk busted his face.

carver9
if you are saying hyperion has a feat compared to prime then how can his feat poop over primes feat? do you even see the things you are typing? you bring a comparable feat which you say poops on the other one while they are comparable? laughing

hyperion doesnt have 5% of the showings prime has as far as power output and fighting without the amp. with the amp its utter stomp in favor of prime.

hyperion doesnt have any feats aside of that to suggest he can even hang with prime. his fighting feats are shit, prime stomps waves on top of waves of heralds without the guardian amp.whitstoon the anti matter , universal explosion, punch dimensions and realities. and hype? oh right he was standing between 2 universes and holding them back or something? give me a break dont even try to put hype on such a league, specially when average hulk busted his face.

Lol...two universes (TWO) exploded on Hyperion and he was still alive. That ft is better than Prime ft.

Did you really go there on who made Hyperion bleed? Superboy was dog stomping Prime in two of their fights. Did you forget about that?

JuggernautMania
Lol...two universes (TWO) exploded on Hyperion and he was still alive. That ft is better than Prime ft.

Did you really go there on who made Hyperion bleed? Superboy was dog stomping Prime in two of their fights. Did you forget about that?

it doesnt matter how many universes because what matters is the power of the explosion. if i punch a baloon with enough force to pop it, and then you take 2 baloons and and squeeze them tight until they explode you cant say there was an equel power. prime whitstood the power of the punch that made the baloon explode. hype whitstood just the power that was created when the baloons exploded. those are different powers and different energies. there is a difference between a force that can desroy a universe and just universed colliding making eac other explode and hype taking the aftershock effect of that. the 2 universes made each other explode, hype was just able to survive the after shock.

only thing is prime has dozens of fights where he wrecks heralds to prove its PIS. where are the fights where hyperion humiliates herald level beings? his only feat is that universes colliding feat. but where are his fighting feats? by fighting feats he is basically thor at best.

quanchi112
Originally posted by h1a8
That means none of KT feats count since they are circumstantial.

big grin

Seriously, it doesn't matter since feats are the only evidence to prove things. Whether they are plot driven or not they are still feats. PIS feats are the only ones that can't be used. You don't get to decide which ones count and which ones don't. They all count. King Thor wins.

quanchi112
you got owned and now you are just trolling thats sad.

prime took at point blank right in his face an attack that erased the whole universe and thats an on panel fact.

what? versatility = win? really? what good is versatility if the overall power is not enough? aside of that thor versatility is magic and prime is imune to magic. thor gets stomped. Try the caps button I dare ya.

No, he didn't. The Monitor did and easily but Prime was nowhere to be found.

Thor is more powerful as well as more versatile. He also has more battle experience as well. Thor wins.

LordofBrooklyn
He also has more battle experience as well. Thor wins.

When has the Odinson faced someone like Superman Prime in battle?

quanchi112
When has the Odinson faced someone like Superman Prime in battle? Desak who is far greater in battle. Prime cries and tries to flee. Very cowardly and immature.

LordofBrooklyn
Prime cries after he murders Thor.

Could be, it is not everyday that you kill a Skyfather.

iceman24567
Prime wins

JuggernautMania
Try the caps button I dare ya.

No, he didn't. The Monitor did and easily but Prime was nowhere to be found.

Thor is more powerful as well as more versatile. He also has more battle experience as well. Thor wins.

going in circles? i dont mind. prime whitstoon at point blank right into his face an explosion that erased the whole universe and thats an on panel feat suck it.

thor is more powerful based on what exactly? his powers dont mean anything because they got a magical base and prime is imune to magic therefor all his power will just tickle prime. versatility means shit when the other guy is simply more powerfulthan you are.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.