Magneto Vs. Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wolverine1977
In fact if you went through the physics at school know that EVERYTHING is made ​​of atoms and the atom is only integrate the magnetic influences. I think Erick has a chance!

zopzop
Originally posted by wolverine1977
In fact if you went through the physics at school know that EVERYTHING is made ​​of atoms and the atom is only integrate the magnetic influences. I think Erick has a chance!
thumb up

Galactus' only chance is to whip out the UN. And even then, it would be a close fight.

guy222
Wow

Decimus
You have made me see the true potential of Erik lol eek! ... Galactus spite

Magnon

Ehm, not even close. "Everything" is made of the following types of matter:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/50/Matter_Distribution.JPG

Ordinary atoms and molecules may be found in the "nonluminous matter" and "luminous matter" sectors (green and yellow), which span only about 4% of all matter. And even that 4% is not entirely composed of atoms and molecules; it also contains photons, neutrinos, free electrons and so on.

And what do you mean by "the atom is only integrate the magnetic influences" (sic)? Magnetic interactions do not play a significant role in the stability of atoms; rather, electrostatic attraction between the (negative) electrons and (positive) nucleus does.

TL;DR Galactus wins.

Board Walker
Galactus wears a lot of metal, Magneto would crush him like a tin can.

Magneto could just crush him into a little ball, using all the metal on galactus against him. If Galactus came to the fight naked Magneto could tear the iron out of his blood, and beat him to death with it.

Magneto 10/10

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by guy222
Wow

Utrigita
Originally posted by guy222
Wow

carver9
Magneto wins via speed blitz.

Insane Titan
Thing is Broad Walker is serious

Colossus-Big C
thing about people like galactus is... they can control physics and do whatever the f*** they want with it

pym-ftw
... What is this $hit?

Reflassshh
Magneto bfrs galactus to the speed-force smile

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by pym-ftw
... What is this $hit?

We got many great threads today.

python99

I tried this a few years back and it got closed. My mind has not changed as i think Magneto can stop Galactus , but he will have to probably sacrifice himself to get it done.

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Pr/Lizod, please close before it's too late!

quanchi112
Galactus, easily.

StiltmanFTW
Master of the Obvious - level: expert.

bluewaterrider
Might make for an awesome movie battle some day ...

ozz81
Galuctus

zopzop
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Master of the Obvious - level: expert.
rolling on floor laughing

janus77
Does Galactus get prep? Because, I think he could do it, if he had prep.

I fear for Galactus should Magneto resort to a headbutt ... that helmet of Magneto's is powerful.

bluewaterrider
rolling on floor laughing

http://oi62.tinypic.com/2mzbmub.jpg
http://oi61.tinypic.com/16953ll.jpg
http://oi58.tinypic.com/2it38kk.jpg
http://oi58.tinypic.com/28kqdz.jpg
http://oi59.tinypic.com/24l8ksk.jpg

(Cataclysm)

Xplosive
Galactus is very powerful indeed, but I doh't he would fare well if Magneto would let loose.

basilisk
Magneto has reflexes far in advance of ordinary humans. His helmet protects him from TP. His shields are unbreakable. What exactly is Galactus going to do to him? Walk into this fight wearing a suit made of metal? Well guess what? Magneto controls metal. He will take that metal in Galactus' armor and control him like a robot and make him his herald.

And if there is enough metal around Magneto will just keep throwing it at Galactus.He will overwhelm Galactus with metal. Space is full of meteors and asteroids. And what makes up a large percentage of asteroids and meteors? That's right - metal.

Galactus was once knocked out by a punch from a catapulted Thing. Thing's fists are made of rock. And what is harder than rock? Metal

This is spite against Galactus.

Xplosive
Originally posted by basilisk
Magneto has reflexes far in advance of ordinary humans. His helmet protects him from TP. His shields are unbreakable. What exactly is Galactus going to do to him? Walk into this fight wearing a suit made of metal? Well guess what? Magneto controls metal. He will take that metal in Galactus' armor and control him like a robot and make him his herald.

And if there is enough metal around Magneto will just keep throwing it at Galactus.He will overwhelm Galactus with metal. Space is full of meteors and asteroids. And what makes up a large percentage of asteroids and meteors? That's right - metal.

Galactus was once knocked out by a punch from a catapulted Thing. Thing's fists are made of rock. And what is harder than rock? Metal

Well said.

rotiart
Magneto beats galactus via combo to ko!

Odekahn
Wtf? I'm one of the biggest Magneto fanboys out there, but come on. Lmao. He doesn't stand a chance against Galactus.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Odekahn
Wtf? I'm one of the biggest Magneto fanboys out there, but come on. Lmao. He doesn't stand a chance against Galactus.

Nobody is serious here stick out tongue

Odekahn
Nobody is serious here stick out tongue

thumb up

One can never tell 'round these parts cool

celeyhyga17
Goin out on a limb here and picking Galactus.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Goin out on a limb here and picking Galactus.

Reported for low-balling Mags.

You ......Gafanboy.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Reported for low-balling Mags.

You ......Gafanboy.
But u didn't let me finish...

It's a close fight. Big G 5.1/10...
Happy now!?

mad

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
But u didn't let me finish...

It's a close fight. Big G 5.1/10...
Happy now!?

mad

Only if you used peakfed, bloodlusted Galactus and a powerless Magneto, maybe. But even then, you'd have to apply extreme PIS, which isn't allowed on this forum.

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, Galactus needs to be merged with Gah Lak Tus to even make powerless Erik notice him.

Mindset
Lol at it being 2014 and people still thinking Magneto doesn't stomp.

DrDeadpool
Now I think about it even dark matter is made of metal , honestly who would think that Galactus has a chance!! He is a street leveler at most, on par with aunt may and pepper.

StiltmanFTW
Pepper beat Madame Masque, so she's a competent street above the likes of Big G.

May is a legit herald in the Golden Oldie mode.

9jaboy
mags beats galactus by sneaking into his chambers and poisoning his food with metal...
And Its not as if galactus has cosmic awareness like genis does.

carver9
Originally posted by basilisk

This guy is serious.

DarkSaint85
Pepper beat Madame Masque, so she's a competent street above the likes of Big G.

May is a legit herald in the Golden Oldie mode.

I now have an idea for my slashfic novel.

Magneto and Golden Oldie. The Master of Magnetism....and the one metal he was powerless against!!!!

Terryc250
Why is this joke thread still open

bluewaterrider
Originally posted by carver9
This guy is serious.

Understandable if he is.

Galactus has been beaten by a lot of people whom Magneto wouldn't give the time of day.

(I seem to remember Glads getting toppled by The Thing for one instance ... )

Also, although I was including it in this thread's prevailing spirit, and though this is Ultimates rendition, Glads got largely defeated and BFR'd by Kitty Pryde, a wormhole, and some interference by Thor.

Magneto has the ability to produce just about everything the subjects of that list did, namely the destruction of his world machines, the opening of a warp in space, and thrust enough to shove him in.

Surely Galactus has the ability to take this; just as surely he WON'T be doing it by fighting as some giant metal robot.

bluewaterrider
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Magneto and Golden Oldie. The Master of Magnetism....and the one metal he was powerless against!!!!

It actually wouldn't surprise me much if this has been done before.

Believe it or not, Aunt May has already been courted by Doctor Octopus,
even to having a wedding ceremony arranged IIRC, and I seem also to remember the Chameleon making a play for May as well.

Magneto, noted womanizer that he is, would be in fairly good company.

StiltmanFTW
facepalm

Carver, blue - no, basil wasn't serious. You're both ridiculous to think so.

Originally posted by Terryc250
Why is this joke thread still open

Mods are laughing too hard, most likely.

carver9
I agree with Carver...Magneto stomps.

thumb up

Badabing
Originally posted by Mindset
Lol at it being 2014 and people still thinking Magneto doesn't stomp. I know. They are soooooo 20th century. durpalmOriginally posted by Terryc250
Why is this joke thread still open Because LiZod, Raptor Bada, Raptalian Stallion, LiZord, Jurassic Gigolo wills it open! sneer

Let's give the new guy a break. Everybody here, except Galan and Mindset, have asked a stupid question or made a one sided thread. durhulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.