Thor vs. Iron Man and Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Firefly218
Thor is going ALL OUT

Cap and Tony have one week of prep before fight and are also not holding back

Fight takes place in same forest

Who wins it this time? Thor fans wanna say he wins this one?

Y1g-B8BJzwc

Silent Master
Thor wins.

Robtard
Tony builds a nuke and a nuke proof suit. Kaboom!

KingD19
Giving Tony and Cap, the 2 greatest tactical minds in Marvel Movie Universe right now a week of prep means Thor dies.

ShadowFyre
I'm a Thor fan and I say yes he does. Iron man amped by 475% was getting his suit crushed by a Thor not going all out. At his regular power levels he could die easily.Cap is a non factor in a straight up fight.

In regards to the one sided prep, not entirely sure what they would come up with as Thor has no weakness to exploit. Normally I would laugh at the nuke option stated above me but seeing as this is the MCU I think a nuclear strike could probably kill Thor and Hulk as well for that matter.

Silent Master
This isn't the comics, Neither movie Tony or Steve have any prep feats that would indicate they could beat Thor.

FrothByte
Originally posted by KingD19
Giving Tony and Cap, the 2 greatest tactical minds in Marvel Movie Universe right now a week of prep means Thor dies.

What exactly is Tony going to do with his prep time? It's not like he has some anti-asgardian technology on hand.

Firefly218
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I'm a Thor fan and I say yes he does. Iron man amped by 475% was getting his suit crushed by a Thor not going all out. At his regular power levels he could die easily.Cap is a non factor in a straight up fight.

In regards to the one sided prep, not entirely sure what they would come up with as Thor has no weakness to exploit. Normally I would laugh at the nuke option stated above me but seeing as this is the MCU I think a nuclear strike could probably kill Thor and Hulk as well for that matter.

Seriously, you think Thor was holding back?

Newjak
Originally posted by Firefly218
Seriously, you think Thor was holding back? Considering how easily he crushed the metal around Tony's arms without even looking strained. Yeah he was holding back.

Silent Master
Seriously, you think Thor was holding back?

If you had actually watched the movie, you'd have noticed that Thor was strong enough to crush Tony's armor with his bare hands. if he'd actually used that level of strength when hitting Iron-man with Mjolnir, the fight would have been over after one hit.

Firefly218
Originally posted by Silent Master
If you had actually watched the movie, you'd have noticed that Thor was strong enough to crush Tony's armor with his bare hands. if he'd actually used that level of strength when hitting Iron-man with Mjolnir, the fight would have been over after one hit.

Nigga pleeeeez Thor was royally pissed off and I sure as hell didn't see him holding back when he went full force w/Mjolnir at a human captain america.

FrothByte
Nigga pleeeeez Thor was royally pissed off and I sure as hell didn't see him holding back when he went full force w/Mjolnir at a human captain america.

He wasn't holding back there, doesn't mean he was that way since the beginning. In his own words, he said he had no quarrel with IM. Probably just wanted him out of the way. You see him start to get pissed as the fought wore one, which is when he starts wrecking IM>

Silent Master

Did you miss the part where Thor was able to crush Iron-man's armor with his bare hands?

DrDeadpool
The team wins , Tony has So many warfare that I'm sure some of them will hurt Thor , in that one week he can make a suit with the strongest Missiles and make a plane with Steve and defeat Thor , and actually it seems Tony have some kind of knowledge on asgardian weapon or can get because he could block that blue spear's spell in avengers.

Silent Master
Couple problems with that, namely that even after being massively amped Iron-man wasn't able to injure Thor, also the spear wasn't Asgardian in origin...it was given to him by Thanos

DrDeadpool
Originally posted by ShadowFyre

In regards to the one sided prep, not entirely sure what they would come up with as Thor has no weakness to exploit. Normally I would laugh at the nuke option stated above me but seeing as this is the MCU I think a nuclear strike could probably kill Thor and Hulk as well for that matter. 475% power is not much different from 100% the only difference is that now the suit has more than enough power (it doesn't make the suit stronger) which should be released soon or it will hurt the suit, just like any other technological device , I don't want get into details ( but I can get) anyway Tony did release the energy right after that , and about crushing his hands, do you really think crushing his hands means he can crush all of his suit !!!
Hell No!! He has Missiles in his hand which make that part thinner than the other parts , So made it a lot easier to crush , he can't crush rest of his suit and he will not !!

Silent Master
That is a lot of unfounded speculation.

DrDeadpool
Couple problems with that, namely that even after being massively amped Iron-man wasn't able to injure Thor, also the spear wasn't Asgardian in origin...it was given to him by Thanos

Isn't that spear gonna be one of the infinity stones !! I don't know but it still was advanced (It could control mind) So obviously Tony knows something !! anyway in that Yes man!! episode of agents of shield that kid scientist could repair that Asgardian necklace so it seems at least shield have some knowledge on Asgardian weapon.

DrDeadpool
That is a lot of unfounded speculation.
So tell me how that suit really works !!! or in another words how a computer can handle the energy of a supercomputer (I mean more than enough powers ) !!

Silent Master
Actually Tony doesn't know anything as he was just as surprised as Loki that it protected him, its not like he designed it for that purpose.

Time Immemorial
Neither either of them have the punch to down Thor for long. Captain was unable to subdue Loki and a longer battle Ironman's armor would have failed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.