Ultimate Namor VS DCNU Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Ultimate Namor

VS

DCNU Wonder Woman

1)DCNU Wonder Woman cuffed
2)DCNU Wonder Woman Uncuffed
3)H2H

Atlantean or Amazon

zopzop
U-Namor was/is amazing.

While taking on the U-FF and a robot that duplicated all the U-FFs abilities, Namor was being mindphucked by Reed's special helmet that was depowering the entire power grid of the Eastern US (before power was cut to it because of nuke meltdown fears) and using it to power 3d constructs of the Ultimates Avengers to dog pile Namor.

He then takes a full Nova blast from the Human Torch and doesn't even get KOed, just momentarily stunned.

After all that, he uses his hydrokinesis to create a massive giant/tsunami being that threatens to destroy New York.

Galan007
Dianna wins quite easily.

8swords
@ zopzop- mindphucked? didnt the helmet just give him the ability to create constructs?

going with diana on this one, Unamor seems to be a little bit more cocky than failmor, making this fight close combat which favors diana, and gives her a chance to use her lasso on him,

carver9
Wonder Woman wins after a good fight. Namor was the most powerful being on his planet and their are beings on U Earth that could give Diana a fight. This isn't a stomp. He just doesn't have enough fts to support his hype.

8swords
Originally posted by carver9
Wonder Woman wins after a good fight. Namor was the most powerful being on his planet and their are beings on U Earth that could give Diana a fight. This isn't a stomp. He just doesn't have enough fts to support his hype.

uhmm, what? can anyone clarify this statement?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by 8swords

Carver's final form is being revealed.

carver9
Originally posted by 8swords

Most powerful META on the planet (my bad) which is basically the same thing.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/78965/3333596-uff_25_11.jpg

God Cloth Seiya
Isn't Namor a low herald though?

carver9
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
Isn't Namor a low herald though?

They don't use phrases like Heralds (outside of Galactus click) when referencing Super Humans. Thye usually use the term 'metas'.

SquallX

No matter how you cut it, Diana casually kills Namor.

carver9
Originally posted by SquallX
No matter how you cut it, Diana casually kills Namor.

Naah, not easily but she will win.

Sin I AM
Ultimate Namor beat an inexperienced Ultimate Fantastic Four who trusted him. His hype like carver said is getting pretty out of hand lately

zopzop
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Ultimate Namor beat an inexperienced Ultimate Fantastic Four who trusted him. His hype like carver said is getting pretty out of hand lately
Did you miss the part where Reed was draining the entire Eastern US powergrid dry powering his 3d constructs in an attempt to subdue Namor.

Galan007
Namor was the most powerful being on his planet and their are beings on U Earth that could give Diana a fight. ...According to a single statement from Reed.

Where quantifiable feats are concerned, however, beating the Ultimate F4 is the best Namor's got. There is absolutely NO way to accurately gauge how powerful the 3-d constructs were that Reed manifested.

Dianna wins... And easily so.

Sin I AM
yea and?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by zopzop
is amazing.

Based on what?

He had a great start, sure. Many characters get one. But after that, we see him electrocuted by Reed and captured by Doom, don't we? Doom, who got pwned by Thing stick out tongue

celeyhyga17
Wondy wins...

carver9
Originally posted by Galan007
...According to a single statement from Reed.

Where quantifiable feats are concerned, however, beating the Ultimate F4 is the best Namor's got. There is absolutely NO way to accurately gauge how powerful the 3-d constructs were that Reed manifested.

Dianna wins... And easily so.

I agree with you, he is ftless but based off his hype, he should be able to challenge or pull some wins against Diana, but, that's just Hype. He doesn't have the fts to pull a single win against her though but I just don't think it will be as easily as you think it is even though, overall, I agree with you.

SquallX
I agree with you, he is ftless but based off his hype, he should be able to challenge or pull some wins against Diana, but, that's just Hype. He doesn't have the fts to pull a single win against her though but I just don't think it will be as easily as you think it is even though, overall, I agree with you.

And Diana is now War, with hype, she should just as powerful as Apollo himself.

carver9
And Diana is now War, with hype, she should just as powerful as Apollo himself.

No.

SquallX
No.

Yes! You're the one that's bringing hype into this. With hype, and her title as War, Diana should be one of the most powerful Olympians ou there.

carver9
Yes! You're the one that's bringing hype into this. With hype, and her title as War, Diana should be one of the most powerful Olympians ou there.

I said this would be a good fight, I never used the hype circled around Namor because if I did, I would have said he stomps her for the easy win since he has outright been stated to be the most powerful being on the planet and there are beings in the Ultimate verse that is more powerful than Diana.

With that said, Diana wins with difficulty.

Galan007
Sentry was 'stated' to have fought Galactus to a standstill. Have we ever assumed Sentry=Galactus just because of that statement, though? Absolutely not.

Sin I AM
That's not what he's saying Galan

Galan007
I know. I'm solidifying why it would be foolish for him to cling to Reed's statement, in lieu of quantifiable feats.

Branlor Swift
Sentry was 'stated' to have fought Galactus to a standstill. Have we ever assumed Sentry=Galactus just because of that statement, though? Absolutely not.

Meh, Umor was like top 5 on the planet. Ignoring Loeb

Galan007
Doesn't change his glaring lack of feats, though. Where that side of things is concerned, Dianna>>.

Embrace Loeb. thumb up

Branlor Swift
Doesn't change his glaring lack of feats, though. Where that side of things is concerned, Dianna>>.

Embrace Loeb. thumb up Not saying that he has them, but him being tops on the planetoid isn't as far fetched as queermo fighting Galactus

Golgo13
Diana.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.