Digi repsect

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Oneness
I don't have very good communication skills, my mind has become sporadic.

However, you demonstrated to me the value in having clarity of thought, if merely by example. When utilized and expressed in my communication, that is a crucial skill that I do intend to develop.

I am becoming increasingly devoted to educating myself - and I seek to surround myself with such individuals as yourself all throughout my academic endeavors.

Academically it seems as though I am getting my head out of the way, and letting the material sink in. Surrendering my ego to the work I do, and to the skills that I develop in the process of doing so, feels quite liberating.

Oneness
*I am becoming increasingly dedicated to my education and I seek to be surrounded by like-minded individuals, such as yourself, all throughout my academic endeavors.

*Losing my ego in the work that I do, and in the skills that I develop throughout that process. It feels quite liberating.

Originally posted by Oneness

However, you demonstrated to me the value in having clarity of thought, if merely by example. When utilized and expressed in my communication, that is a crucial skill that I do intend to develop.

I am becoming increasingly dedicated to my education and I seek to be surrounded by like-minded individuals, such as yourself, all throughout my academic endeavors.

Academically it seems as though I am getting my head out of the way, and letting the material sink in. Losing my ego in the work that I do, and in the skills that I develop throughout that process. It feels quite liberating.

Tzeentch
All praise to the Digi of Marks. May his scrotum-fur grow long and luxerious from many years of success.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Tzeentch
All praise to the Digi of Marks. May his scrotum-fur grow long and luxerious from many years of success.

*luxurious

Noob. Get an education.

BackFire
I believe you mean 'edukasion',

Tzeentch
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
*luxurious

Noob. Get an education. Chrome lied to me.

Everything I know is suspect.

Robtard
Go to ****ing bed, Blax. It's past your bedtime.

Bardock42
Luxerious is the state of something being excessively illuminated.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Oneness

I am becoming increasingly devoted to educating myself - and I seek to surround myself with such individuals as yourself all throughout my academic endeavors.

Academically it seems as though I am getting my head out of the way, and letting the material sink in. Surrendering my ego to the work I do, and to the skills that I develop in the process of doing so, feels quite liberating.

I like Digi, he's a cool cat.

I think it is good you want to work on your communication skills. Being able to be understood well, to make concise points, and to convince people are all skills that are extremely valuable.

As a multiple college dropout, I think you should put less reverence into academia though. Striving to better yourself, and striving to learn are great things, but they are only vaguely correlated with academia.

I wish you very good luck though in your desire to reach your goals.

Oneness
Originally posted by Bardock42
I like Digi, he's a cool cat.

I think it is good you want to work on your communication skills. Being able to be understood well, to make concise points, and to convince people are all skills that are extremely valuable.

As a multiple college dropout, I think you should put less reverence into academia though. Striving to better yourself, and striving to learn are great things, but they are only vaguely correlated with academia.

I wish you very good luck though in your desire to reach your goals. I inherited a defeatist mind-set, but it's still not too late to abandon it for a more persistent one. However, I'm right at the brink of it being too late.

Shakyamunison
Digi can be an absolute pain in the butt! However, I like him.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by BackFire
I believe you mean 'edukasion',

I don't speak Latin.

Originally posted by Tzeentch
Chrome lied to me.

Everything I know is suspect.

Who proofreads with Chrome?

http://3.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kp3lqyPaVI1qz8hr6o1_500.jpg

BackFire
Digi is sexy and smart. I want him to touch me.

Stealth Moose
I bet you say that to all the guys.

Newjak
And Digi's head grew three sizes this day stick out tongue

Bardock42
Originally posted by Newjak
And Digi's head grew three sizes this day stick out tongue

It did, not the head you were thinking of though.

Digi
http://i.imgur.com/rpMtk3E.jpg

Digi
But seriously, it's good that you want to continue to educate yourself. Being able to articulate your thoughts at a high level is valuable in almost any walk of life.

That said, I'm hoping a global closes this. It's a little weird.

Originally posted by BackFire
Digi is sexy and smart. I want him to touch me.

On second thought...

Omega Vision
I was repping Digi before it was cool.

Badabing
Originally posted by Digi
But seriously, it's good that you want to continue to educate yourself. Being able to articulate your thoughts at a high level is valuable in almost any walk of life.

That said, I'm hoping a global closes this. It's a little weird.

On second thought... I may move this thread to the CBvF, and pin it! thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.